Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Sixteen

*Brian's pov*
(2 months later April 20)
I was beyond excited I was now a dad..twice...I picked up my cell and called Natalie.."Nat..you're an aunt."
"Really..."
I nodded "Hannah Jane and Tyler James Deegan...Tyler was born at 2:35 pm weighting at 5lbs 8 oz 15 16 inches long...Hannah was born at 2:38 weighing 5 lbs 6 ounces 15 inches long...my god Nattie I'm a dad..."
"Congratulations big brother...you're a parent.."
I sighed "This is probably a question I should ask Jorel but were you afraid to hold Brooklynn?"
"Yeah I was...so was Jorel..but I held her and everything just clicked..same with Jorel..his whole face just lit up when he held her."
I smiled 'Wait till you see them Natalie...they're perfect.."
"I can't wait..we'll be back in LA on the 5th"
I nodded "How is Brooke liking the road?"
"She loves it..she stands on the couch looking out the window..she runs around the arena.."
I smiled "Where you guys at now?"
"Canada...yes my little girls first taste of another country...she is loving every minute of it..and spending time with her dad."
I nodded "That's great...well we all miss you two..Twitch is just blah...he said it's no the same not hearing Brooke's excited little squeals while he's riding.."
"Tell him to go have a kid."
I laughed "They are.."
"Wait what?"
I smiled "Kaci is pregnant...she's due is September 1"
"Oh good..just in time for my wedding."
I smiled "I still can't believe you're getting married...and you have a toddler.."
"Oh..Jorel and I were talking when he got home last time about another baby...and we are going to after this tour...and if we have a boy we're going to name him after Jeremy."
I smiled "Yeah..Lusk would of loved that."
"Yeah I know.."
I sighed "Well kid I gotta go..need to bond with my kids."
"Alright..bye daddy."
I laughed "Bye mom."
"Congrats Bri...bye."
"Bye.." I smiled and hung up my phone....I walked intothe nursery..I spent some time withHannah andTyler...I then walked into the room to see Lacey sound asleep..I sat down in the chair and slowly fell asleep myself