Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Seventeen

*Nat's pov*
(4 months later August 31)
With the tour over for now life was amazing, I have a gorgeous niece and a handsome nephew but I also now have two beautiful goddaughtersColby Lynn Terrell and as of yesterdayBreanna Marie Stenberg...I sat on the couch with Brooke as I held Colby.."Jordan I believe you actually did something right.."
Jordan laughed "Yeah..I know.."
I smiled "She is just the cutest little girl..." I stopped "Next to Brooklynn of coarse.."
He laughed "Of coarse.."
I smiled "All these babies coming makes we want another."
Jordan laughed "That's something you need to take up with your fiance not me."
I shook my head "I'm just stating something.."
He nodded "Well you are getting married soon so who knows what could happen..speaking of which we go for suit fittings tomorrow right?"
I nodded "Yeah...and final fittings for the bridesmaids and mine."
Jordan nodded "Right...well okay.."
I laughed as he walked off..."You're daddy is weird."
Lynn walked down "Thanks for watching her while I showered Nat..you're a saint."
I shook my head "I'm not a saint...I'm just the mother of a 1 1/2 year old and I've been through this."
She smiled "Still I owe you one.."
I smiled "You owe me nothing..I don't care a bit in the world to take care of this precious little girl...do we Brooke?"
Brooke shook her head "No.."
Lynn took Colby out of my arms.."Well you are welcomed anytime to come see her Brooke.."
She nodded "Tay.."
I looked down at Brooke as she yawned..I stood up and picked her up "Well I'm going to head home and put this one down for a nap..I'll see you later okay.."
She smiled "Alright bye.."
"Bye.." I picked up my purse and keys then walked out..after I got Brooke in her seat I drove off..when I got home I carried my now sleeping little girl to see George, Aron, Jorel, Matt and Dillon sitting on the couch playing video games..I walked upstairs and put Brooke to bed then walked back down..the guys were clueless that I was home so I got on idea..I snuck up behind George and yelled "You lose!" as if by luck all 5 of them died at once..I laughed "Wow that worked better than I planned.."
Aron gave me a look "That was wrong.."
I shrugged "Someone could of walked in a robbed the place and you 5 wouldn't of even noticed.."
Jorel leaned up and kissed my cheek "Where is Brooke?"
I smiled "Upstairs asleep"
He nodded "Oh.."
I patted his cheek "Go back to your game babe."
Jorel nodded "Thanks babe.."
I shook my head "You guys hungry?"
All of them yelled out "Yes.."
I nodded as I walked into the kitchen...I got everything out to make sandwiches...I turned around to see George "Hey what's up.."
George sighed "I need advice.."
I nodded as I sat everything on the counter.."Just help me fix food and you'll get it.."
He nodded "Sure.."
I smiled "So what advice do you need?"
George sighed as we began to make the sandwiches.."I want to purpose to Johnnie...but I just don't know how...I don't want to do what Jorel did with you.."
I nodded "Well I would of prefered Jorel to do it privately and far more romantic but I'll survive...just ask her you two have been together so long just ask.."
He raised an eyebrow "That will work?"
I nodded "Yeah.."
George smiled "Now I have to get a ring."
I smiled "Yeah.."
He sighed "What do I get?"
I smiled "SImple yet elegant...that's JJ...she's a simple girl..."
George nodded "Will she say yes?"
I nodded "She'll say yes.."
He smiled "Thanks Nat.."
I smiled "You're welcome..." I yelled out "Come eat boys."
The guys ran in.."Thanks.."
I shook my head and sat on the counter.."Relax..there is enough.."
Jorel took his food and leaned against the counter with my legs on either side of him "You not eating?"
I shook my head "Not hungry..remember Brooklynn and I had breakfast with my mom."
He nodded "Why isn't she staying here?"
I shrugged "She wants to spend some time with Hannah and Tyler...but she's going to be here tomorrow to help me get Brooklynn's dress and my dad is going with you guys.."
Jorel smiled "Oh..great."
I laughed "He's not that bad..."
He shook his head "Try being the man in a relationship and deal with older brothers and fathers..then tell me it's not that bad.."
I shook my head "It's not.."
Matt busted out laughing "Nat I've dealt with everything Jorel has..The Mulisha and Vicky's father...yeah they're that bad."
I shrugged "Okay you got me this time.."
Brooklynn walked in rubbin her eyes "Mommy.."
I jumped off the counter and picked her up "What's wrong Monkey?"
She layed her head on my shoulder "Bad ream.."
I nodded "I know just the thing to make that better.." I walked over to the fridge and pulled a popsicle out of the freezer "Hows that?"
Brooklynn smiled "Ank ou."
I sat on one of the stools with her on my lap.."I looked at the guys "What?"
Aron shook his head "Nothing..it's just..you're an amazing mom you know that.."
I smiled "I try.."
George smiled "Seriously who would of thought when we all met that Jorel and Nat would end up like this..with a ki..awesome kid and getting married.."
Jorel shrugged "I sure didn't.."
I smiled down at Brooke who was contently eating her popsicle while her bear sat on the counter.."I couldn't picture life any other way.."
Dillon sighed "Doesn't seeing tha bear bother you..I mean it is the one Jeremy got her."
I sighed and nodded "Sometimes...but I try to tell myself that it's not the end..he's still here.."
He nodded "Makes sense to me."
I looked down at Brooklynn "Better?"
Brooke nodded "Yup.."
I smiled "Ready to go back to sleep?"
She nodded "G do it?"
I looked at George "You want to?"
George nodded "She's basically my niece why not.."
I smiled "Alright kiddo Uncle George is going to tuck you in." I kissed her forehead "Night Monkey.."
Jorel leaned over and kissed the top of her head "Night Monkey..."
Brooklynn waved as George picked her up and carried her upstairs..
Dillon smiled "She is something."
I nodded "Yeah she is..."
Everyone hung out for a little while longer then left....Jorel looked at me after we got Brooke down again for the night...he sighed "We're getting married in a month.."
I nodded as I got in bed "Crazy huh?"
He leaned over and kissed me "Still want another baby?"
I smiled "Yeah.."
Jorel nodded "Okay then.."
I squeaked quietly as he pinned me to the bed "Jorel.."
He smiled "What?"
I shook my head "You're nuts you know that."
Jorel kissed me "About you yeah I am.."
I shook my head "That was corny as hell.."
He shrugged "Sue me.."
I looked up at him "I love you.."
Jorel smiled as his hands pulled up my tank top"I love you too." he pressed a kiss to my neck after he threw it to the floor
I bit my lip slightly to hide a moan..I was enjoying it don't get me wrong but with my 1 1/2 year old barely down the hall asleep I wasn't taking chances...sex with a toddler in the house it a lot different than when they're a baby...but needless to say we had a very good night....