Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Three

*Jorel's pov*
(6 months later )
I rushed into the house to find Nat in the kitchen...I stopped when I realised what she was wearing..a tanktop and shorts..obvious she just got home from the gym...I grinned "Damn baby."
Nat turned around "What?"
I walked over hooking my arms around her waist.."I came in here to tell you something then I find you dressed like this...made me forget."
She smiled "I just got home..."
I moved her so she was sitting on the counter "I have some news for you."
Nat wrapped her arms around my neck..taking my hat off and tossing it on the counter "What would that be."
I smiled "We go signed."
She moved her arms "Really with who?"
I grinned "Octone."
Nat smiled "Babe that's amazing.."
I nodded "Yeah..they're great they're will to take the chance Myspace refused.."
She smiled "This is great.."
I smiled and nodded "I know.."
Nat grabbed my belt and pulled me closer "This calls for celebration.."
I raised an eyebrow "Really?"
She nodded "really."
I pressed a kiss to her neck "I like the way you think."
Nat nodded slightly "I figured.."
I grinned and slightly bit her ear..causing her to moan which caused me to smirk against her neck.."Bedroom?"
She nodded "Yeah.."
I picked her up carried her to our room...I clothes the door with my foot and sat her on the bed...I took off my shirt and threw it to the floor...I looked down at Nat who had done the same..I layed her back on the bed kissing her...I moved to her neck as my hand moved down to the waist of her shorts slowly pulling them down her legs..when I succeeded I tossed them the floor..I kissed her neck again as I felt her hands at my belt...I groaned slightly and quickly stood up as we both threw the rest of our clothes to the floor..I looked down at her as we got back in bed....Nat moaned softly as I entered her...I kissed her passionately as I began to thrust into her...
Nat gripped my shoulders as she slowly moved her body with mine...
I moved my hand down to her hip squeezing slightly..I groaned slightly as I felt her body arch against mine "Damn.."
She dug her nails into my back which only cause me to go faster..."Jorel..."
We finally climaxed with a final moan escaping her lips and one final groan coming from mine...I slowly pulled out and layed beside her..I looked over at her and smiled "Not...a bad way to celebrate.."
Nat nodded "Yeah."
I sighed "Is it bad to say I'm still turned on?"
She shook her head "No."
I moved so I was hovering over her again.."Good.."
Nat laughed slightly "Jorel.."
I kissed her as it all began again....I woke up feeling Nat's forehead resting against my neck..I looked down to see her sound asleep, our legs entwined together and the sheet wrapped around her and covering my waist..I sighed and let my hand trail down her bare back..I whispered "I love you.."
She spoke softly "I love you too."
I sighed "I'm exhausted.."
Nat looked up at me "Who's fault is that?"
I shrugged "My hot girlfriend."
She shook her head "If it makes you feel anybetter so am I.."
I nodded "Figured.." I got up"
Nat looked at me "Where you going?"
I leaned down and kissed "Shower.."
She nodded "Okay."
I smiled and walked out..I came back a few minutes later with a towel around my waist...I stopped Nat who was walking past me to go shower "Hey wait a minute."
Nat looked up at me "What?"
I pressed her against the doorframe and kissed her.."That.."
She smiled "Down boy.."
I laughed as she walked out..I sighed and got dressed..I looked up just as Nat walk in dressed well only in a bra and boyshorts.."Damn it."
Nat raised an eyebrow "What now?"
I pouted "You're half dressed already."
She leaned up and kissed me "You'll get over it.."
I sat on the bed as I watched her get dressed...when she finished I pulled her onto my lap "When we start touring can I count on having my girl standing by the stage?"
Nat smiled and nodded "Where else would I be?"
I kissed her "I love you..."
She smiled "I love you too.."
I stood up and we manged to make the bed up..I went to kiss her again when Emily and Lynn burst into our room..."Knock.."
Lynn brushed me off "What happened you haven't answered your phone in like 6 hours."
Nat shrugged "I was a little preoccupied.."
Emily held up her hands "All I need to know...the guys are outside in the cab waiting we're going out to celebrate.."
She nodded "Well give me 5 minutes to do my hair and make up and we'll meet you...where?"
Lynn smiled "Beauty Bar."
I nodded "We'll meet you there."
She nodded and walked out..then yelled "No more sex alright.."
Nat shook her head and began to finish getting ready...she turned to face me a few minutes later putting on her shoes "Ready?"
I nodded putting my wallet in my pocket "You drinking tonight?"
She shook her head "Like I said I'm exhausted..."
I gave her a quick kiss them we left...
*Lizzie's pov*
I pulled Nat to the side "Where were you all day?"
Nat shrugged "In bed.."
I shook my head "Lazy fucker.."
She smiled "Lazy no...fucker...definetly."
I laughed "So between leaving the gym and Lynn and Emily showing up you and Jorel were fucking?"
Nat nodded "Something like that."
I shook my head "I swear either you and Jorel or JJ and George are going to be the first to have kids."
She shook her head "I say it will you and Aron.."
I gasped "Shut your mouth."
Nat laughed "Seriously though...it could end up being any of us."
I smiled "Just wait..I bet you it will be you ."
She shook her head and walked away..
Aron walked up wrapping his arms around my waist "What's going on?"
I smiled 'Just made a bet with Nat.."
He raised an eyebrow "About?"
I grinned "That she and Jorel will be the first to have kids..."
Aron laughed "I'm on for that bet..."
I turned my head and kissed him...the rest of the night was a blast..laughing and drinking...just having fun...that night we all went to our repective homes...well sorta