Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Four

*Nat's pov*
(2 month later )
While the boys were in the studio I was hanging out with the Mulisha watching them do their runs and practice..I laughed when someone grabbed me and spun me around..I shoved him "Jeremy that wasn't funny."
Jeremy shrugged "Lighten up Nat....so can we expect you at the X-Games this year?"
I shrugged "More than likely."
He nodded "Good we need someone there solely reppin the Mulisha."
I shook my head "I rep the Undead and the Mulisha...two groups that will forever have my support."
Twitch laughed "Damn straight..you were ours first."
I laughed "Guys enough..I belong to no one but myself.."
He laughed "Right.."
I shook my head as I sat down beside Lacey.."Just remember you marry my brother you marry them..."
Lacey laughed "And how long have you dealt with them?"
I shrugged "My brother my whole life...the rest of them far too long."
She nodded "They get excited when you show up."
I nodded "I think they are upset because I'm not here all the time like I used to be.."
Lacey shrugged "You'll be 22 in a few months...you couldn't stay here forever..personally I'm happy for you...you and Jorel seem so happy together and so in love."
I nodded slightly "Lacey can I tell you something...you know since you are marrying Brian and all?"
She nodded "Of coarse you can you're going to be my sister-in-law you can trust me."
I sighed deeply and whispered "I'm pregnant."
Lacey's jaw dropped "Oh my god are you serious?"
I nodded "I found out yesterday when I went to the doctor...I have no idea how to tell Jorel...I mean we had the scare last summer but this time it's real..I'm knocked up."
She nodded "Were you careful?"
I nodded "We always are..except once but I'm 5 weeks."
Lacey sighed "I'll help you..with whatever I can...I'm only a nurse I don't know what all I can do."
I nodded "Thanks Lacey."
She nodded "But you have to tell him and your brother you're pregnant."
Brian walked up furious "You're pregnant?"
I looked up at Brian "How the hell do you know.."
He pointed to Seth.."He heard you and came to tell me.."
I stood up "Yeah I'm pregnant."
Brian shook his head "I knew you moving in with him was a bad idea..you're throwing your life away for him."
I shook my head "How are you any different Brian..you are just the same as Jorel."
He shook his head "I wouldn't let my 21 year old girlfriend ruin her life because I was an idiot."
I crossed my arms "No but you'll sure will push your 21 year old sister away because you're an ass.."
Brian glared at me "Did you even protect yourself?"
I nodded "Yeah I did but birth control fails sometimes..and it did for me...face it Brian I'm knocked up."
He ran his hand through his hair "Does he know?"
I shook my head "Not yet..."
Brian sighed "If anything happens just know you can come back here I'll help you with the baby if you decide to keep it.."
I hugged him "Thank you Bri."
He sighed "How could of been so dumb Nattie?"
I shrugged "I don't know."
Brian looked down at me "He leaves you for this I'll kill him."
I sighed "Honestly I have no idea how he's going to react."
He nodded "Like I said you can come back here and I'll help you and the kid."
I nodded "Thanks.." I sighed "I guess I should go tell him."
Brian looked around "You want me to have Lusk or Faisst go with you?"
I shook my head "I'm a big girl I can deal with it."
He kissed my forehead "Be careful Nat..he leaves he doesn't diserve whats being given to him."
I nodded "Yeah.." I sighed deeply and walked into the house and grabbed my purse, keys and phone..I walked out to my car and drove off...when I got home I notice the other guys's cars were outside..I sighed deeply and walked inside...I looked at JJ "Where's your brother?"
JJ smiled "Kitchen..."
I nodded then thumped the back of George's head "Hey dork.."
George laughed "Hey freak."
I smiled then walked into the kitchen "Jordan can I borrow Jorel for just a moment?"
Jordan nodded and walked out...
Joreldidn't look up from his sidekickwhich was something he never did..."Hey."
I sat down on the counter "We need to talk.."
He nodded "I'm listening.."
I groaned "Damn it J will you quit with the phone and listen to me?"
Jorel closed his phone "There..what is it?"
I sighed "What the hell is wrong with you...you've been a complete ass to me for 2 weeks now."
He shrugged "I don't know.."
I shook my head as he answered yet another text"Hell I'd be happy if you would at least yell at me...I think 2 1/2 years at least diserve that."
Jorel looked at me "What the hell?"
I jumped off the counter "Forget it..we'll talk when you decided to actually talk to me and quit paying so much fucking attention to that fucking phone...paying attention to your music and the tagging was one thing I could deal with that...but you pay more attention to that phone to me and I'm the one fucking pr..." I stopped "Forget it.."
He grabbed my arm as I went to walk away "You're the one that is what?"
I shook my head "I said forget it..."
Jorel looked down at me "You said you wanted to talk now you have my attention what are you Natalie.."
I pushed him back "I'm fucking pregnant.."
He stepped back "No you're not..."
I nodded "I went yesterday to the doctor....I'm 5 weeks...yeah Jorel I'm fucking knocked up."
Jorel threw his hands up "We couldn't afford a baby a year ago we sure as hell can't afford one now."
I shrugged "Well I'm not having an abortion if that's where you are getting at..."
He shook his head "We can't afford a baby right now Nat...no matter how much we put back."
I shook my head "I'm not having an abortion Jorel!"
Jorel shrugged "Then I don't know what the hell do tell you Natalie...neither of us can afford one let alone take care of one."
I just looked at him "What are you saying."
He sighed "Look at us Nattie...we can't even discuss this without an arguement how the hell could we be parent together."
I looked at him with hurt in my eyes "Are you breaking up with me?"
Jorel nodded "For now.."
I shoved him as hard as I could "You worthless piece of shit...you can just go to hell...fuck for now...we're done for good...I don't need you..this baby doesn't need you..3 years and this is what I get dumped when I find out I'm pregnant...where is the guy from 6 months when we had the scare where is he?"
He sighed "I don't know.."
I shook my head "Go to hell Jorel Decker..you ass.."
Jorel sighed "Nat wait.."
I stormed into the bedroom and packed all my clothes and personal items...I took my bags out to my car one by one..I finally took the last one out "That's it.."
George ran out with the rest of the guys as well as the girls.."Where are you going?"
I shrugged "My brothers for a while..8 months at least."
Aron raised an eyebrow "Why 8 months.."
Lizzie shook her head "She's pregnant geunius.."
Jordan raised an eyebrow "Then why are you going to Brian's..the kids not Jorel's or something?"
I shook my head "It's Jorel's alright but the reason I'm leaving is because the asshole just dumped me."
Jj crossed her arms and glared back at Jorel who was standing in the doorway looking down at his feet "Don't go Nat you can come stay with me and George until you find a place."
I shook my head "I can't ask you to do that" I handed her the other key.."Give this back to him for me...and I will call you with updates on the baby.."
She nodded and hugged me "I'll still get to be there when the kid is born right?"
I nodded "January 20 be there."
JJ nodded "I'll be there.."
George hugged me "We all will."
I nodded and sighed "Good luck guys...you diserve this okay.."
Dillon just hugged me "Why can't you move in with one of us?"
I sighed "It's not fair to anyone to do that..I'll see you guys around I promise...when I find a place I'll let you know okay.."
Everyone nodded "Bye.."
"Bye.." I sighed and got into the car..I looked at them all one last time and drove off...when I got to Brian's most of the cars were still there...I walked into the house....I saw Twitch and hugged him and instantly broke down..
Twitch rubbed my back "Shhh what's wrong?"
I shook my head "He broke up with me..."
He sighed "Brian and the others went to get food and stuff...Lacey and Kaci are shopping.."
I wiped my eyes "You guys were right.."
Twitch sighed "And I wish we weren't Nat...there's a kid involved in this now.."
I shrugged as we sat on the couch.."What am I going to do...how can I raise a baby on my own?"
He looked at me "You have us...we'll help you."
I nodded "Thanks..."
*Brian's pov*
I came home to see Nat's car...I rushed inside leaving the others to carry the food..I sighed when I saw Nat sound asleep with her head in Twitch's lap..."What happened.."
Twitch looked at me obviously pissed off "The fucking prick left her."
I looked at him "Are you serious?"
He nodded "They had a little arguement over him not listening to her then she told him and he went off on her then dumped her."
I clinched my jaw "I'm going to kill the fucker.."
Lusk walked in "Kill who?"
Twitch sighed "Decker."
He nodded "He dumped her didn't he?"
I nodded "Yup.."
Lusk shook his head "You know Beau is going to flip out.."
I nodded "I know...so will Faisst."
Nat sat up "No one is going to flip out..I can deal with this."
Lusk shook his head "Nat you're pregnant..."
She nodded "I know that genius...I know what you guys are planning and I'm not going to go to that level..he wants to end it fine it's over but I won't accept anything from him."
I nodded "Well you have all of us that's all this kid is going to need..he wants to go live the rockstar life let him..we'll help take care of this kid."
Nat stood up "I'm going to go get some sleep..and you guys better promise me you won't do anything to Jorel..I hate his guts right now but he is still this baby's father."
I nodded "We promise Nat."
She nodded and walked upstairs.
I sighed and sat down "What man could do that..."
Lusk just shrugged "An self centered asshole?"
Twitch nodded "I just want to kill the bastard."
I nodded "I know you do but we promised we wouldn't do that..and the last thing Nat needs is bailing us out of jail..."
Faisst walked in "Who's getting bailed out?"
Lusk sighed "Jorel dumped Nat after she told him she was knocked up.."
He turned on his heels ready to leave
Twitch grabbed his arm "No...we promised Nat we wouldn't do anything so we won't...what happens next is all her choice...we don't have to like it but we have to be there for her..at least for the next few months."
Faisst nodded "Fine.."
We all sat around talking for a while..after we all ate and the girls came back everyone went home...while Lacey went to bed I checked in on Nat who was alseep...I sighed and went to bed..
Lacey looked at me "How is she doing?"
I sighed "She's asleep."
She sighed "You're a pretty good brother you know that?"
I sighed "Not good enough to protect her."
Lacey shook her head "This isn't your fault...so the guy ended up being an ass but Nat is a smart girl...she'll figure this all out on her own..."
I kissed the top of her head "I know she will.."
She sighed "Night.."
I turned off the light and settled into bed "Night..." I layed there for a few minute thinking until I fell asleep