Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Five

*Jorel's pov*
(4 months later )
It has been 4 months since I've seen or heard from Natalie...the guys and the girls even my sister sees her all the times but Natalie won't even return my calls...I guess I diserved that..I freaked out on her and now I've lost the only girl I've ever loved...and now I'm missing on the most important thing in anyones life preparing for the birth of their first child...all JJ has allowed me to know is that Nat is now 6 months along and Nat is working on a clothing line and is living next door to Twitch and Kaci...I sighed as I walked into a store to buy something for the baby..Vicky agreed to give it to Nat for me..I turned the cornor and ran into someone I looked up to see my 6 month pregnant ex girlfriend in front of me "Nat.."
Natalie shook her headand turned around to walk away "I have nothing to say to you.."
I sighed "Natalie listen to me.."
She turned to face me "What should I say to you Jorel...how about this you are a selfish asshole...you broke up with me after I told you I was pregnant."
I sighed "I know and I diserve that..but will you please listen to me.."
Nat sighed "5 minutes."
I looked at her "I freaked out when you told me you were pregnant I'm 23 years old I'm not ready to be a dad.."
She shook her head "You think I'm ready to be a mom at 22 no I'm not but you know what I'm growing up preparing to raise this baby."
I nodded "And you shouldn't be...I should be right beside you...I fucked up Natalie and I'm the first to admit that..I've lost the love of my life and part me hopes I can get it back but I know I can't."
Natalie sighed "Damn it Jorel I loved you...hell I still do but I can't forget what you did.."
I took her face in my hands "Natalie I'm sorry I truly am..I want you in my life again...all this shit with the band means nothing to me if I don't have you to share it with."
She pulled away "No.."
I sighed "Nat.."
Natalie shook her head "You had your chance I'm not doing this again.."
I sighed as she walked off..I shook my head as I saw her say something to Brian then walk outside..
Brian walked up me "What the hell did you do to her..haven't you done enough to her...she's 6 months pregnant she doesn't need your shit."
I sighed "I'm trying to make this right."
He shook his head "I'll talk to her...I don't want to but you should be in that kid's life..it's your kid too."
I nodded "Does she know the sex?"
Brian shook his head "Not yet.."
I sighed deeply "Can you tell her that I still love her...I always will.."
He nodded "I'll try.."
I nodded and left...I sighed as I saw Natalie leaning agianst my car "Come to yell at me again."
Natalie shook her head then leaned up and kissed me "I still love you...I want you here with me..with our baby...but you have to grow up Jorel..I don't mean give up beingyou but you need to act the way you should..you're going to be someone's dad."
I nodded "I promise."
She nodded "That's all I want."
I leaned down and kissed her...I pulled away slightly "Move back please?"
Natalie shook her head "You move in with me...I own the house I'm living in and I have the nursery all set up."
I nodded "Okay..." I kissed her again "I love you."
She smiled "I love you too.."
I kissed her quickly and left...when I got home I saw everyone in the livingroom still ignoring me.."Alright if you are going to ignore me all the time why the hell are you in my house...or well what used to be my house."
Lynn raised an eyebrow "What do mean used to?"
I shrugged "I'm selling the place orAron can have it I don't care...."
Aron looked at me "Where are you going to live?"
I smiled "With Natalie...we fixed everything...I moving in with her.."
JJ smiled "That's great.."
I nodded "Yeah.."
Everyone hung out for a while then left I went to bed that night happy again...I got my girl and my kid back...