Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Six

*Nat's pov*
(3 weeks later)
I was cleaning up the house...the place was a bit of a mess since Jorel moved in last week..I was still finding a place for everything yeah we still live in Hollywood but a little more suburban.....I looked up as I heard someone walk in a sit on the counter...I smiled slightly "Hey Lusk."
Jeremy smiled "How's the rockstar?"
I smiled "Good..."
He nodded "Still don't know the sex?"
I shook my head "Nope."
Jeremy sighed "You know the guys still don't trust him you know that...I mean Brian, Twitch and I are giving him a chance..he seems intent on being there for you and the kid."
I nodded "Yeah."
He nodded "Tell me something Nat..what made you take him back?"
I shrugged "My heart...he said something that really got to me and I'm giving him the chance to prove it to me...plus he is the father and I don't want to be that chick who shuts out the dad just becuase they broke up."
Jeremy nodded "Makes since...but just know he hurts you or this kid...I don't think we could stop Faisst and Beau next time."
I nodded "I know..." I raised an eyebrow "Why are you here and not at Twitch's or Brian's?"
He shrugged "Come to talk to my best friend..since I don't know she's 6 1/2 months pregnant and home by herself."
I smiled "Thanks Jeremy.."
Jeremy hugged me..."So tell me who's going to be godfather?"
I laughed "I don't know...all of you I guess...how can I choose..the way I see if you are all like my brothers so in a way you're all this little one's uncles."
He nodded "Never thought of it that way.."
I smiled "Yeah."
Brian walked in "Hey Nattie."
I smiled "Hey.."
He kissed the top of my head "Lacey told me to tell you tomorrow you, her and Kaci are going out shopping for the baby."
I nodded "Twice this week...keep up I won't have anywhere to put the stuff.."
Twitch laughed "You don't seem excited about shopping.."
I raised an eyebrow "Would you want to go shopping looking like this."
He laughed "If I was pregnant I'd be on Oprah."
I laughed "Shut up."
Brian shook his head "What are you talking about Nat...you're pregnant...and honestly you can't even tell unless you wear a shirt like you are now."
I shrugged "Tell my head that."
He sighed "Whatever Nat."
I smiled "Yeah."
The guys hung out for a while then left to go do some practice runs and what not...someone walked in and wrapped their arms around my waist and whispered "I love you."
I smiled "Jorel.."
Jorel smiled "Who would of thought I'd end up living in Hollywood suburbia."
I shrugged "Well you are."
He kissed me "So what have you been doing all day?"
I smiled "Finding a place for all your stuff.."
Jorel laughed "Babe why didn't you wait?"
I shrugged "I'm 7 months pregnant...I had nothing else to do."
He kissed me "Get some shoes on..I'm taking you out to dinner."
I shrugged "Okay.." I walked into the livingroom and slipped on my shoes then we left and went out to dinner
*Lacey's pov*
I walked into the house to find it empty but I heard the shower running...I walked upstiars and threw on my pajamas...I crawled on the bed and decided to read...I laughed when I felt someone yank the book out of my hand "Brian.."
Brian layed down beside me."Nat finds out the sex of the baby next week."
I smiled "That's great...we're still on for tomorrow though?"
He nodded "Yeah.."
I layed my head on his chest after he turned off the light..."I'm glad her and Jorel are working things out..."
Brian sighed and nodded "So am I.."
I smiled "Really?"
He nodded "Yeah...they have a kid coming soon.."
I smiled 'Yeah.."
Brian yawned "Night.."
I smiled 'Night.." I sighed deeply and slowly fell asleep