Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Seven

*Nat's pov*
(2 weeks later late November)
I walked into my Ronnie's house since Jorel was in the studio with the guys...I smiled widely as I saw all the guys sitting in the kitchen "It's a girl."
Lacey smiled "Oh that's wondeful Natalie..what are you going to name her?"
I smiled "Brooklynn Grace...we're going to call her Brooke."
Brian walked up and hugged me "Is she going to have Jorel's last name ours.."
I smiled "Her last name will be Decker."
Twitch laughed "The first kid of the Mulisha and it's a girl.."
I shrugged "I found out a little fact...the sex of the baby isn't on us...how many yes..but the sex is all on the guy."
Lusk shook his head 'Now that's not fair."
Lacey shook her head "Shut up...do we get to throw you a shower?"
I nodded "Sure...JJ and the others are going to so you can just talk to them."
She smiled "I will.."
I hung out with them for a couple hours..I smiled "Well..I'm going home..7 months pregnant is not fun..just so you know.."
Todd laughed "Yeah now you can tell you're actually knocked up.."
I flipped him off "Jerk....I'll see you guys...well I guess when they have the shower.."
Brian hugged me "Be careful damn it.."
I nodded "I will..promise..but I have to go home and make some guys do some painting."
He laughed "Alright we'll see ya later then."
I smiled and left...I got home to smell paint..I raised and eyebrow and walked upstairs..I smiled when I saw Dillon,Jordan and George covered in paint..I smiled to see the room completely painted "Aww guys.."
George shrugged "We weren't at the sudio..we've been painting your daughter's room..."
I smiled "It's perfect guys.."
Jordan smiled "Jorel painted some then went to help Matt and Aron finish putting furniture together in the the other room.."
I smiled "Thanks.." I walked out of the room and down the hall..I leaned against the doorway and laughed "Who knew Hollywood Undead were such handymen?"
Aron flipped me off "Shut up.."
Jorel stood up and kissed me "Hey.."
I smiled "Hey.."
He sighed "We got everything but the crib put together..as soon as the paint dries and we move the other stuff in there we'll begin on that."
I nodded "Okay..." I smiled "I'mgoing to go get something to eat...you guys want a beer or something?"
The guys nodded "Yeah."
I nodded and walked downstairs..I walked down to see George in the kitchen sitting on the counter..I put my hands on my hips "Why are you sitting on my counters covered in paint?"
George jumped down "Sorry.."
I laughed "I'm joking."
He laughed "So what 1 1/2 months left to go?"
I nodded "Something like that."
George smiled "Have fun with that."
I nodded "I will.."
He shook his head nd walked upstairs...
A few hours passed and the nursery was dry and they moved the furniture in..and put the crib together..I walked upstairs and smiled when I saw the room "Guys it's perfect."
Dillon grinned "You're welcome."
I smiled "I'm sure she is going to love it."
Jordan smiled "Well we all have girlfriends to get home too so we'll see you later.."
I smiled as the guys left...I smiled and looked around the room as I felt Jorel's arms wrap around my waist "Thank you."
Jorel kissed my shoulder "Nothing but the best for our daughter..."
I smiled "Yeah?"
He nodded "Yeah."
I smiled "I agree."
Jorel kissed me "Go get some sleep..I'm going to go shower and I'll be there in a few."
I nodded and kissed me again "Night."
He smiled "Night..."
I walked to our room and changed clothes...I settled into bed and quickly fell asleep