Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Eight

*Nat's pov*
(3 weeks later December 28)
Today was my babyshower and at 8th months pregnant I really didn't want to be there..I was beyond uncomortable but the guys were getting along with Jorel and everyone was having fun so I sucked it up and tried to enjoy myself..I sighed deeply as I sat in one of the chairs..I looked up as someone sat beside me "Hey Lynn."
Lynn smiled "How you feeling?"
I groaned "Horrible..she's kicking every 5 minutes, I'm going to the bathroom every 10..I can't enjoy myself."
She nodded "Just keep telling yourself 3 weeks..and she'll be here and you'll be holding your baby girl."
I nodded "Trust me I'm trying."
Lynn laughed "I can't say I understand but I can imagine.."
I smiled "Yeah.."
Jordan walked over and handed me a bottle of water "Jorel told me to bring this to you.."
I smiled "Thanks Jordan."
He nodded "You're welcome.."
Lynn smiled "See everyone knows you don't feel well." she stood up "If you need anything just let me know."
I smiled "I will.."
She smiled and walked off...
I stood up and walked inside..I sat down on the couch as propping my feet up on the couch...I smiled when I heard Dillon walk in "Hey.."
Dillon sat down at my feet "Aye momma...party is outside.."
I laughed "I'm pregnant Dillion...I'm hot and my feet hurt....I just want to sit inside where it's nice and cool for a few minutes."
He nodded "Want a foot rub?"
I shook my head "Neh I'm good...I just need to sit.."
Dillon got up "Want me to bring you some food?"
I smiled "Thanks Dillon."
He smiled "You're welcome."
I smiled as he walked away..I turned on the tv and let my hands rest on my stomach..I sighed "Cool it for 5 minutes Brooklynn..give me a break please."
Jorel appeared and handed me a plate.."Tired?"
I shook my head as he put my feet in his lap.."No just hot..." I sighed "I just want her here already.."
He nodded "So do I Nat so do I.."\
I sighed as I ate...when I finally finished I was surprised by Twitch taking my plate.."Guys stop..."
Twitch shrugged "What..you look comfortable so I'm taking your plate into the kitchen."
I shook my head "I can do it.."
He shrugged "Nat stop...you're 8 1/2 months along...just chill alright...we got all the clean up and shit."
I sighed "Fine."
We all hung out for a while longer then loaded all the gifts into he car...when Jorel and I got home..I went upstairs and changed clothes as Jorel brought all the gifts in..I walked into the nursery and began to put everything away...Jorel stopped me by wrapping his arms aorund my waist "Stop..."
I leaned my head back against his chest "3 weeks..barely."
He nodded "I know...and that means you need to take it easy and just relax."
I sighed "Okay.."
Jorel kissed my temple "Let's go get some sleep and we'll finish this tomorrow..I promise..just me and you."
I nodded "Okay.."
He took my hand as we walked back to our room...we crawled into bed and I layed my head on his chest...he let his hand rest on my stomach.."I love you..."
I smiled slightly "I love you too.."
Jorel turned off the lap "Night."
I yawned and slowly closed my eyes "Night.." I sighed softly and soon fell asleep
*JJ's pov*
I sighed deeply as I flopped on the bed beside George..I crawled under the blanket and snuggled into my pillow..I looked over at George "Just think you're going to be Uncle George in a few weeks."
George laughed "I'm aware of that."
I smiled "I'm excited...I'm going to be someone's aunt.."
He nodded "I can tell you're excited..."
I layed my head on his chest "I think Jorel and Natalie are going to be great parents..."
George smiled as he turned off the light "So I..night babe"
"Night.."I snuggled into his arms and I slowly fell asleep