World Is Ugly

Thirteen

"Carrie, you don't believe! In the shop there was this old lady who kept talking about how beautiful my hair is," Lexi yelled at her friend just as she walked in their house and laughed all her way to the kitchen. "Oh....hey," she said surprised as she entered the kitchen seeing Carrie was not the only person there.
"You really do have pretty hair," George smirked as Mitchell came to her to help her with grocceries in her hands.
"What are you doing here?" Lexi frowned slightly as eyeing both boys.
"Don't be so suspicious, it is just a visit," Carrie groaned.
"I was not suspicious, I was just curious," Lexi pointed out and crossed her arms.
"Of course, like it is not obvious that George is here because he's my boy and Mitchell's here because he is his friend," she rolled her eyes as she leaned against the counter.
"Oh, I almost forgot how lovely you are when it's full moon," Lexi snorted.
"At least you know how lovely, as you said, it is to be with you all the time," Carrie snapped making her friend gasp.
"Alright girls, stop it. I'm starting to feel like I'm in the kindergarden," George stepped in the argument.
"I didn't mean to be rude," Carrie mumbled not making eye contact with anyone.
"That's okay, you have werewolf PMS," Lexi grinned making everyone chuckle.
"Beautiful! Can we go now?" George smiled at his girlfriend, who only smiled at him and grabbed some things she needed for the transformation.
"Have fun," Lexi teased as she watched her friends walked out of the house, heading to some place they could transform into werewolfs and wait the night safely.
"I think I should also go," Mitchell said quickly as he realized there were only two of them left.
"You don't have to. I mean, I was planning to cook the dinner, but since nobody's home I don't think I can eat it all by myself," Lexi explained too quickly for her own liking.
"I'd love to," Mitchell smiled with a nod.
"Lovely, okay just give me a minute I need to change," vampire girl smiled lightly and headed to her room to change into something more comforatble, than clothes she was wearing.
He took a deep breath to calm himself as he sat down on the chair and tapped his fingers nervously. This was their first encounter since the ball and he wasn't sure what she felt. At the ball she made it obvious she loved him, but then again, she didn't talk to him since then. She was his world, the only beautiful thing in the world of ugliness. His only star in the sky. His only lighthouse in the sea of darkness. And knowing someone tried to hurt her, someone particular tried to kill her was aching his undead heart.
He gulped hardly as Lexi appeared in the kitchen, wearing destroyed denim shorts and nude colored striped sweater. She didn't try, and mostly she didn't even realize it, but she looked incredibly attractive. But she always did for him, no matter what she wore or did.
"Sorry, I just don't think cooking in a tight jeans is the best idea," Lexi shrugged and smiled, almost like she was apologizing for something.
"Nah, please, do not worry about something like that, plus you look great," Mitchell said, trying to sound casual even all he wanted to do was to kiss her.
"So, do you have any special wish for dinner or should I just improvise?" Lexi asked with a huge smile as she leaned against the counter.
"I'll let you do your magic," Mitchell grinned.
"Good answer," she smiled and turned to the fridge. She grabbed some things before closing it with her leg and put it on the counter before turning to radio. "Do you mind?" she asked politely, but as he nodded she turned it up and the music echoed in the kitchen.
Mitchell watched her every move, how she was humming the melody, how her hips swayed once in a time to the music. She was irresistable and he doubted he could ever resist her in any way. His pants tighten as she bent down for a pan and he forgot to breathe for a second as looking at her round bum.
"Do-do you need any help?" he blurted out quickly as jumping from his seat.
"No. Well, if you want to, you can chop that chili," she smiled at him and pointed at some red chili peppers.
"What are we making?" Mitchell asked as he started to do what she told him.
"Just simple roasted meat with hot sauce and potatoes," Lexi explained as putting the rare meat at the pan before showing it to the oven.
"Sounds nice," he said truthfully.
They continued to cook in silence, only sound was the music coming from the radio and an occasional sizzle sound from the cooking. They moved around perfectly synchronized, even neither of them was obvious to that fact. Being with each other was completely natural to them, natural like breathing. But they didn't seem to be aware of that. If any third person was watching them, he would think they must be married for ages, that perfect they were with each other.
"Do you want to try some?" Lexi asked after a while, breaking the silence and smiled at Mitchell.
"Sure," he nodded and came to her.
She put some sauce on the scoop and turned around to face him. She gasped quietly as realizing how close he actually was and she frozed on the spot as staring only at his lightly parted lips. He grabbed the scoop she was holding and put it away just as she attacked his lips with a kiss. Mitchell entwined his fingers in her dark locks while deepening the kiss as Lexi's hands ran across his lean torso before rested around his neck. She nibbled his bottom lip and pulled it lightly with her teeth as she pulled away. A moan escaped her lips as his connected with a soft skin on her neck, gently kissing every spot there. She tucked on his curls and he looked up at her, afraid he did something wrong, but all his previous fear disappeared as she kissed his lips once more. He backed her up slightly before he lifted her up so she was sitting on the counter and she put her legs around his torso, all without breaking their kiss. She trailed her kisses down his jawline and nibbled his earlobe before she moved back to his swolen lips. His hands travelled up her legs and his cold fingers connected with a soft skin of hers as he rubbed her sides. She moaned in his mouth and pressed her body on his, but he pulled away.
"I can't do it, I cannot do anything what could hurt you," Mitchell whispered, his breath still short from the passionnate moment.
"I love you Mitchell," Lexi breathed out and caressed his cheek lovingly as his dark orbs widen.
"I'm so in love with you, more than you know," he smiled and cupped her face just as she grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.
"Maybe you would be surprised," she smirked, her hot breath tickling his face as she spoke, and he connected their lips again.
She bit his bottom lip hardly and he hissed lightly as she pulled away with a devilish grin. She stared in his eyes as her fingers started to unbotton his shirt. She didn't rush it, she was enjoying how his breath quicken with every button, and even her hands didn't touch his skin, it still sent shivers down his spine. He gulped hardly as she almost accidentally rubbed his already harden crotch before she slowly pulled down his shirt and threw it away.
Her shamelessly smirking face was the last thing he saw before he attacked her lips, this time not gently, and lifted her up, so she pressed herself more at him in order not to loose balance. He dropped her on the table, not bothering to give the things away, so she pushed them out of the way, letting it drop loudly on the ground. She broke the kiss and lifted her arms above her head and bit her lip seductively. He didn't hesitate and stripped down her sweater and she laughed out as hearing his sharp intake of breath.
"You cannot be more attractive," Mitchell groaned as staring at her exposed chest, since she wasn't wearing anything under the sweater.
"Watch me," Lexi teased and pushed him away lightly so she could stand up.
She smirked at him as she pushed him on top of the table before she started to move her body in a slow rhythm. She let her hair down and her hands travelled across her half naked body, causing Mitchell's breath to stop before he groaned and pulled the girl to him. He didn't gave her a chance to react as he kissed her again and she moaned in his mouth as she felt his hand on her naked skin. She unbuttoned his pants, feeling very well how hard he was and her own excitement grew. The second he was out of the pants, he pushed Lexi on top of the table again, pulling her shorts down in the process. His finger travelled down her smooth skin and Lexi let out a moan as he reached her lower area. She grabbed his dark curls as his fingers caressed her sensitive part and only a little later of his teasing her back curved and she digged her nails in his skin, enjoying the great feeling which released into her whole body.
"God, you are fucking beautiful," Mitchell groaned as his fingers slipped out of her.
Lexi was about to protest, already missing his touch, but just like he was reading her mind, he pushed himself in her wet needy area, making Lexi moaned loud before he kissed her again.
"I want you to love me," Lexi breathed out as she pulled away for a second, staring in his dark eyes, only filled with lust and love.
So he did and some moments later they were both shaking with mind-shattering orgasm.