World Is Ugly

Nine

A little later they all walked into a club and a scent of smoke and sweat bodies immediately hit their noses. The lights were too bright and the music too loud, but neither of them complained.
"To the bar!" Lexi yelled and without looking at anyone, she walked straight there. "Two shots of vodka," she smiled brightly at the bartender as she sat on one stool.
"Is one for me or you just have a drinking issue?" Mitchell whispered in her ear making her shiver, before he sat next to her.
"I have many problems, but alcohol is not one of them," she said truthfully and with a wink she gulped all the liquid which burnt all the way down her throat.
"Am I one of them?" Mitchell asked her suddenly.
"I started to believe in what you said," Lexi answered after a moment of silence and ran to the dancefloor to her friends, leaving the guy behind.
Mitchell watched intensely every Lexi's step, how she moved perfectly to the music. She truly looked irresistable as swaying her hips right to every note and the way she let her hair fall down made Mitchell's pants a bit tighter. She was the hottest girl there, but for him she was not only pretty face. He wanted to care about her, to shelter and love her. And he knew something had changed, because she didn't hate him anymore. Even he knew it was a long way for her to trust him again. But it was everything he longed for, her to love him like he did her. He was lost for too long and she was his only light in the dark. With her he didn't feel frightened, she scared all his demons away. She was his lighthouse, the only thing he could rely on.
The jealousy hit his heart hard as one guy tried to grab Lexi's hand, but he relaxed immediately as she only glared at the guy and walked away from him. Mitchell smiled to himself, but his breathing was quicken as the beautiful girl appeared in front of him.
"I suppose you're not happy you're here," Lexi said as she waved at the bartender for more drinks.
"I suppose you're wrong, I enjoy my view very much," Mitchell flirted and his eyes travelled her body as she drank another shots.
"Maybe it's because I'm too drunk to care about things, but...you look pretty attractive too," Lexi smirked and grabbed his cold hand, leading him to dance.
She pressed her back against his lean torso as they started to sway to music, completely ignoring the world around them. They were two lost souls, fighting their demons inside them. But with each other, they both felt complete. Mitchell wrapped his arms around her thin waist as she turned around so she was facing him. She leaned her head in the crook of his neck as she wrapped her hands around him tightly. Lexi inhaled deeply his cologne and the scent made her knees go weak. She felt intoxicated, but wasn't sure if it was the alcohol in her blood or Mitchell's presence. She pulled away from him so she could see his eyes, but without stopping dancing, and she ran her fingers through his hair, slowly caressing his arms and torso. She could feel how his breathing stopped as she pressed her hips to him and he didn't hesitate to almost accidentaly touch her round bum. Lexi looked into his intense eyes, which seemed to be darker with a pleasure, and nodded slowly, giving him a signal he was asking for. He took her hand as they walked out of the club, not bothering about anything but them.
Lexi hardly closed the front door of Mitchell's house as she was pressed against it. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his torso just as their lips connected and she grabbed his arms for support, not that he would ever let her fall. Mitchell backed up and without breaking a kiss he walked in his room. He let both of them fall on his bed and he groaned lightly as Lexi's hand started to unbutton his shirt.
"You are so gorgeous," he whispered as he pulled away and stared into her dark eyes. "This whole world is ugly, but you are beautiful to me."
"I.." Lexi started, but he attacked her lips with his, not giving her a chance to say something. The kiss was but not aggresive, it was gentle and he put all feelings in it, hoping she would understand.
And she did.
She deepened the kiss as she interwined their fingers. Mitchell caressed her cheek with one hand before he trailed his kisses down her jawline to her collar bone. He inhaled her soft scent and he moaned lightly as realizing it was the same scent of vanilla she was using many years ago. He pecked and nibbled her neck gently, not even thinking about his hunger for blood, as running his hand on her bare thigh. Lexi throw away his shirt before she ran her hands through his chest, enjoying his naked skin under her fingers. She could easily feel how excited he was as she started to undo his belt. Mitchell groaned from pleasure and unzipped her red dress, not breaking their kiss.
"I love you," he whispered, so quietly that if Lexi's senses weren't sharpen by being supernatural, she wouldn't hear it.
"Mitchell," she breathed out and pushed him off her gently, before sitting up and zipping her dress quickly. "I can't do this."
"I'll fade when you go," Mitchell whispered, now fully sober.
"I see it when I look into your eyes. But when you look in mine you can only see all the demons," Lexi sighed and stood up, afraid to look at him.
"I want to hide the truth and shelter you, but I have the same beast inside and I know there's nowhere we can hide. But I want to be the one you need," Mitchell said quietly.
"As you once said to me, I am hell bound," Lexi whispered and ran away from him, fearing the love she felt.
Young girl ran to her house, even her every cell longed to ran in Mitchell's arms. She slammed the front door behind her and gasped as she saw many photographs on the ground. She picked one and there was a dead woman in her early twenties, blood covering her naked body. On the other side there was written her name and number five. Lexi kneeled down and grabbed another one. It was the same, but there was young boy with number twelve. It took her only a second to find a simple note, which was saying: You killed them, because you turned me. Lexi gasped and collapsed on the ground crying. The tears were falling out of her dark eyes and she weeped for every single person Liam killed, for her weakness, for Mitchell and her inability to tell him what she felt.