Cali Love

Eleven

*Sarah's pov*
(3 days later)
Today was the morning of the show and us girls minus Taylor and Mallory who stayed in LA were waiting in the lobby..I looked up as Jess and Katy walke up carrying something....I laughed when I realized what they had "Why do you have the guys' phones and hats?"
Katy shrugged "They will learn to hurry up."
I laughed "Jordan and Johnny are probably freaking out about now."
Jess smiled and the two sat everything on the table then they both sat down beside me.."5...4...3...2.....and 1."
As if on cue the guys came running into the lobby fully dressed except their hats..Jorel's eyes were wide "We can't find our phone...or any of our hats."
The three of us busted out laughing...Katy pointed down to the table "We told you to hurry up or we were taking stuff."
Johnny pouted "That was cruel."
Hannah laughed "Hell you 6 took longer to get ready than the 4 of us put together."
Matt shrugged "Okay fine...can we have our shit so we can go?"
I laughed "Take it.."
When they gathered their stuff we left and headed off to the arena type thing....once we got there the boys went to do a quick run through while Jess and I went to explore the grounds..Jessica looked at me "The boys seem excited."
I nodded "They are..they've waited a long time for this."
She nodded "This is going side kinda dumb but why are Hannah and Katy always right in the middle of it and we're not."
I nodded "That's not dumb...they've been behind the guys since the band started...."
Jess raised an eyebrow "I thought Johnny and Kat have been only dating a short time."
I smiled "They have but Jordan is Katy's brother...you see before she dated Johnny...when Hollywood Undead first formed she was dating Shady Jeff...that ended badly and thus one of the reasons he was kicked out of the band...but my point is Hannah has been with Matt on and off since the begining and minus the ones they're dating the two are like sisters to the guys."
She nodded "That makes a lot of sense...what about you?"
I smiled softly "I met Katy about in early 2007 and we became quick friends...I haven't been around all the struggles with the guys like her and Hannah have."
Jess nodded "So they rely on them more?"
I nodded "Right..I mean they do rely on the rest of us too but I'm perfectly fine with them going to the two of them first...so is Mallory and Taylor." I smiled "Give it time you'll get used to it."
She smiled "I get it.."
"Good..." I laughed softly "Let's go find food."
Jess laughed "Yes."
I smiled as we walked off to get food..
*Johnny's pov*
After we rehearsed we had about 4 hours before fans would start to show..I grabbed Katy's hand "Walk with me.."
Katy nodded "Okay.."
I held on to her hand as we walked..I sighed deeply..
She squeezed my hand slightly "What's wrong?"
I sighed "Nerves."
Katy nodded and slipped her arm around me "Don't be..this is going to be great."
I looked down at her and smiled faintly "You're cheerful."
She smiled at me "Well this is my man's first big show hellyeah I'm cheerful."
I nodded and slipped my arm around her shoulders "I don't get how I'm so damn nervous...maybe it's you."
Katy raised an eyebrow "How am I making you nervous?"
I laughed "Not like that..I'm worried about fucking up in front of you?"
She shook her head "You can't." sthe stopped walking and stood in front of me "You'll be fine..just relax."
I leaned down and kissed her softly "Thanks."
Katy smiled "You're welcome."
I took her hand and we walked over to some of the barriers..when Katy sat down I stood between her legs..I smiled softly "I'm liking this vest thing on you."
She laughed "Why becauseit shows clevage?"
I grinned "Yep."
Katy shook her head "I'm in nerd gear today..."
I looked down at what she was wearing...jeans with a LA Pride belt,tank-top under a vest, pink chucks and glasses "So you're a hot nerd."
She laughed "Gee thanks baby."
I pressed a kiss to her neck "You even smell like a hot nerd."
Katy laughed andsmacked my chest "Stop."
I smirked "You know who love it."
She wrapped her arms around my neck "Maybe but mess with me and I'll make you share a room with Matt.."
My jaw dropped "You wouldn't?"
Katy laughed "No I wouldn't."
I kissed her quickly "We should head back.." I went to pull away from her but she stopped me "What?"
She shook her head "We have time.."
I smiled and let my hands rest on her hips "What's on your mind?"
Katy smiled "A really good kiss.."
I leaned down and kiss her...I pulled away from her a the sound of a woman clearing her throat..I smiled "Good day ma'am.."
The older woman gave me a look "That not appropriate behavior to be displaying in public young man."
I nodded "Yes ma'am."
The woman looked at Katy "You should have more pride in yourself young lady not to associate yourself with a boy like this covered in tattoos such a bad influence."
Katy nodded "Yes ma'am."
The woman nodded and walked off..
I laughed and buried my face into Katy's neck "Holy shit."
She laughedand jumped down "My own mother doesn't even talk to me like that."
I laughed then leaned down and kissed her again "That woman can kiss my ass...I want to kiss my girl in the middle of the street I will."
Katy laughed and took my hand "Come on my bad influence."
I laughed as we walked back to the bus where everyone else was "Dude we just got a mini lecture from some old woman..."
Hannah laughed "Why?"
I looked down at Katy "Mini make-out...woman walked up told me that it was inappropriate behavior then she told Katy that she should have more pride in herself not to associate herself with such a bad influence."
Jordan laughed "Shouldn't I be the one to tell her that?"
Katy laughed "It was funny as hell.."
Matt shook his head "Was she really short, greying hair?"
I nodded "Yeah.."
He laughed "That's the same woman who called me and Jorel pigs because we were talking about Hannah and Jess."
I laughed "Wow." we sat aroundtalking for a while...I look at my watch "Showtime..."
Everyone nodded and we walked to the stage...before walking on Kay grabbed my arm "Knock em dead.."
I leaned down and kissed her the best I could with my mask on"No problems there."
She nodded "Good.."
I fixed my mask then walked on stage...
*Jordan's pov*
After we performed we all walked off stage trying to find the girls...I found Katy and ran up behind her and grabbed her "Hey baby sis."
She laughed "Hey dumbass."
I gave her a look "Hey now.."
Katy smiled "You guys were great.."
I nodded "Naturally....where's Sarah?"
She shrugged "I think she's at one of the booths she saw something she wanted.."
I laughed "We leave LA and you 4 still find a way to shop.."
Katy punched me "Asshole."
I laughed "Bitch..."
She jumped on my back "Mush big brother mush."
I held onto her legs "As you wish.." I laughed and began to run around..
Katy screamed.."No...no..no not so fast..Jordan no!"
I stopped when I came face to face with the woman Johnny and Matt were talking about earlier..."Hello ma'am."
The woman looked me up and down "Hello....act your age young man." she looked at Katy "And you...you sure get around don't you young lady?"
Katy jumped off my back "He's my brother...and the guy before was my boyfriend why don't you worry more about yourself and less about what everyone else is doing."
The woman scoffed and walked off..
I laughed at Katy and wrapped an arm loosely around her shoulders "That's my baby sis."
She smiled "She basicly called me a slut..."
I nodded "Ehh you're not a slut..just very open.."
Katy smacked my stomach "Ass..."
I laughed "Aww I love you too Kitty Kat."
Sarah walked up "What's going on?"
I wrapped my other arm around Sarah's shoulders.."We ran into that woman again...she told me to act my age and half ass called Katy a slut."
She laughed "Why?"
Katy shrugged "He was running around after I jumped on his back...the same thing we do after every show."
Sarah laughed as Jess and Jorel walked up "Some bitch called our Kitty Kat a slut."
Jorel's eyes widened "And the bitch walked away?"
I nodded "It was that old woman."
He nodded "Okay...I'm guessing you gave her a piece of your mind KK?"
Katy nodded "Of coarse."
I laughed "It was priceless the old bitch just scoffed and walked away."
Jessica laughed "I wish I could of seen that."
She smiled "There will probably be more like that."
Jorel laughed "There always is."
*Later that night*
We were on the bus relaxing...I looked down at Katy who had her head resting on my shoulder "What are you doing do I look like a damn pillow to you?"
She grinned and nodded "No because pillows don't talk."
I smiled "Tired?"
Katy yawned slightly "Yes."
I nodded and kissed the top of her head "Go to sleep Kitty Kat..I'll wake you up when we get to the hotel."
She nodded slightly "Okay.."
A couple minutes later I looked down and saw her sound asleep...I looked up just as Johnny and Aron walked back onto the bus after running into a fast food joint to get some food.."She fell asleep."
Johnny nodded "Okay....."
I watched as the guys walked to the back of the bus where the girls were watchingtv.."Have you told her you will possibly have to do time when the tour is over?"
He sighed and shook his head "Not yet...how the hell am I supposed to tell her that?"
I shrugged "I don't know but dude she's your girlfriend she has the right to know."
Johnny nodded "I'll tell her...I don't know when but I will tell her."
I nodded slightly "All I'm saying is she need to prepare herself for this..I mean dude the said it could be anywhere from 1 month to 2...she needs to know."
He nodded "I will tell her Jordan I promise."
I sighed and looked down at Katy "She'll probably be pissed but you'll have her by your side..that's just who she is."
Johnny nodded slightly "I know.."
When we got to the hotel I watched as Johnny carried Katy into the hotel...I looked at Sarah "He's going to tell her."
Sarah nodded "Good.."
I kissed the side of her head then we all went up to our rooms for the night.