Cali Love

Twelve

*Johnny's pov*
(1 month later- late September)
A month has passed and I have yet to tell Katy that I would be going to jail as soon as tour ends...I sighed as I watched Katy talking to Jessica about something..I walked up "Babe can I talk to you?"
She nodded "Yeah.." she smiled at Jessica "I'll be right back."
I took her hand and led her to a quiet area..."I need to tell you something...this could break us or makes us stronger I don't know."
Katy looked at me "You're scaring me Johnny whats going on?"
I sighed deeply "In December when the tour ends I have to turn myself into police and serve jail time.."
She sighed "How long?"
"A while..I get released February 3rd."
Katy shook her head "When did you find out?"
I sighed "I've known for a while that I could possibly serve time for the assault on that guy but I just found out last week from my lawyer that I was indeed going to serve time." I looked at her "I had no idea how to tell you about it I promised nothing like this would happen again and now it is.."
She sighed and wrapped her arms around me "We'll be fine."
I kissed her forehead "How sure are you about that?"
Katy looked up at me "Because we've dealt with Breanna jail time isn't going to change how much I love you."
I smiled down at her "I love you so much K."
She smiled "I love you too."
I sighed as Dillon yelled my name...I looked down at her "Showtime.." I kissed her again and walked off...
"Hey 3Tears..."
I turned around "What?"
Katy held up my hat and mask "Don't you need these."
I walked over and put my mask and hat on "Okay now it's showtime." I touched her cheek and walked off and got onstage..
*after the show"
Jordan looked at me as we signed some autographs "You tell her?"
I nodded "I did."
He nodded "How did she take it?"
I smiled softly "Better than I expected...she's behind me completely."
Jordan nodded "I told you."
I nodded as we finished the autographs.."Time to get drunk."
He laughed "Speaking my language."
I walked over to where the girls were at "Where's Katy?"
Jessica laughed "Jorel, Dillon and Aron kidnapped her they're walking down to the club."
Hannah laughed "Matt made us wait here with him for the two of you."
I laughed "Well let's go..." we took off..it wasn't too long before we caught up with them...I grabbed Katy's waist which caused her to turn around quickly...I caught her hand "Whoa Kit Kat...it's just me."
She gave me a look "That's not funny Johnny...dark streets and someone grabs me what the hell do you think I'm going to do?"
I laughed "I'll remember that next time..."
Sarah laughed "Alright enough let's go party babes.."
We all nodded and walked in...time passed and the girls were off dancing and me and the guys were drinking...I looked up at Katy took a seat on my lap "What can I do for you gorgeous?"
Katy smiled "Dance with me."
I shrugged "I don't know.."
She pouted playfully "Please."
I kissed her quickly "Fine but a slow song comes on I'm sitting down"
Katy smiled and stood up "Deal."
I sat my beer down then stood up taking her hand and walked out on the floor..I smiled down at her as a slower song came on "You tricked me."
She shrugged "Now how was I supposed to know that this was going to come on?"
I tilted her head up and kissed her "You're sneaky."
Katy shook her head "It's just a dance Johnny."
I nodded and locked my arms around her waist..."For you I'll suffer through it okay."
Shesmiled softly "Good."
After a few songs we walked back to the table..I grabbed my beer and downed it..."Never again."
Jorel laughed "Who would of guess Johnny had the moves."
Katy laughed "I didn't..I was pleasantly surprised."
I laughed "Laugh it up go ahead.."
We all jumped when we saw Jordan and Sarah walk past yelling...we all watching in shock as Sarah slapped Jordan...Katy stood up "I'll be right back.."
I nodded as she walked off....I looked at Jordan "What the hell happened?"
Jordan sighed deeply and sat down "Hannah and Jess asked me to dance with them I said yes...then some girl came up and began to dance with us...I didn't think anything of it...then she grabbed a handful and Sarah saw."
Aron raised an eyebrow "Did you explain?"
He shook his head "She didn't give me a chance to."
I sighed "Well I'm sure Katy will talk to her."
Jordan nodded "I hope so.."
Katy walked back in "Hannah is taking Sarah and Jess back to the bus so come on we're leaving."
Jorel groaned "Oh come on Kitty Kat."
She gave him a look "Sarah and Jess both just threw their guts up and you want to stay here and drink..we have beer on the bus jackass."
I stood up grabbing her jacket and mine...then we all left making the walk back to our bus still parked at the arena..I took my jacket off and slipped it over Katy's shoulders who was still shivering despite already having a jacket on "Here.."
Katy looked at me "No Johnny take it back."
I shook my head "You are a hell of a lot smaller than me..I'll be fine."
She smiled softly "Thanks."
I nodded "Welcome." when we got to the bus the girls all directly went to the back leaving us guys in the front to drink..
*Hannah's pov*
After we all changed into pajamas me and Katy sat in the back kinda keeping an eye on Jess and Sarah..I looked at Katy "What's are your mind?"
She shook her head "The tour ends around Christmas....and it's going to suck."
I raised an eyebrow "Why?"
Katy sighed "Johnny has to go to jail as soon as we get back to LA."
I sighed "Damn...how long?"
She looked at me "Till February 3rd."
I nodded "Wow...so what are you going to do?"
Katy shrugged "Not dwell in it...I honestly have no idea..I made it through my brother, we overcame Breanna I think we're going to be just fine with this."
I nodded and nudged her slightly "You two are going to make it..you two belong together."
She smiled "Thanks Hannah."
I smiled "Sure thing Kit Kat." I sighed slightly "You think Jordan and Sarah are going to be okay?"
Katy nodded "Yeah I think they will they were both drunk tonight..and Jordan for once didn't do anything."
I nodded slightly "I hope so....I guess we should attempt to put these two in a bunk instead of laying on us.."
She nodded and stood up.."yeah.."
It took a while but we managed to get them into separate bunks..I sighed deeply "I'm going to sleep..."
Katy nodded "I'm gonna go watch tv."
I nodded then climbed into Matt's bunk and went to sleep..
*Katy's pov*
I laid across the couch watching tv when I heard someone walk in..I looked up "Hey I thought you were asleep."
Johnny walked in and sat down on the floor in front of me leaning his head against my stomach "I tried to but couldn't.."
I ran my fingers through his hair "Why not?"
He sighed "I just keep thinking about what's going to happen with us."
I shook my head "We're going to be fine babe I promise...we won't be the same but we'll be fine."
Johnny looked at me "How are you so sure?"
I sat up "Because I know what's in my heart...you're going to jail because of something that happened to me...and despite how angry that made me I knew you meant well by it.."
He sighed "I won't see you thought..or the guys."
I nodded "We'll come see you." I turned off the tv then stood up "Come on."
Johnny stood up "What?"
I leaned up and kissed him "We're going to sleep."
He shrugged "Okay.."
I sighed slightly as we walked to the bunks and went to bed