Cali Love

Thirteen

*Katy's pov*
(2 1/2 months late rmid December)
With only a week left of the tour it was beginning to sink in that Johnny would be going to jail soon...I sighed deeply as I sat outside a restaurant with Jessica while she smoked..
Jess looked at me "You alright?"
I nodded "Yeah."
She looked at me "Is it about Johnny?"
I nodded slightly "It's obvious isn't it?"
Jess nodded "Yeah it is...you're worried as anyone would be."
I sighed "I know I shouldn't be he'll be fine it's just when we should be celebrating a year he'll be in jail."
She sighed softly "Just think of it this way he'll be out in February and for a little while you'll have him all to yourself."
I nodded "Then the guys go to Europe."
Jess looked at me "You're not going?"
I nodded "I'm staying in LA..I need to focus on my own business for a while."
She sighed "Can't you come and do that with us...please me and Mallory will be the only ones going."
I laughed softly "I'll think about it."
After Jess finished smoking we stood up "I hope you do decide to go to Europe with us.."
I nodded "We'll see.." we walked back in I took my seat beside Johnny...I looked at him as I felt his hand on my knee "What?"
He whispered in my ear "You okay?"
I smiled softly "Yeah I'm okay.."
Johnny pressed a kiss to my temple "You look beautiful tonight."
I smiled "Thank you."
He looked down at my plate "Are you going to eat?"
I laughed softly "I just got back from outside which is freezing give me a minute."
Jess nodded "It is really cold out there.."
After we all finished eating and paid we all headed to a club to further celebrate Sarah's birthday..as we continued our walk I shivered slightly as the wind blew across my legs..."Remind me again how I got talked into wearing a dress."
Johnny laughed and put his arm around my shoulders "I don't know but you do look hot as hell even when your shivering like a wet cat."
I pouted "Hey.."
He leaned down and kissed me quickly "Hey I said you looked hot."
I shook my head and slipped my arm around him "You're warm."
Dillon walked up "Aye don't hog her homes.."
Johnny laughed "If I recall she's my girlfriend and isn't yours home pregnant."
"Hey you know I'd be home if I could.."
I smiled and hooked Dillon's arm with my free one "Yes we know..." I smiled as Johnny did the same with my other arm.."Well I guess I have two good looking escorts tonight."
Sarah looked back at me "Having fun?"
I laughed "Some what..I feel like a frozen sandwich right now..and I hate you."
She laughed "Because I asked for you to dress nice?"
I nodded "Yes and my legs are freezing even though I have boots on."
Sarah nodded "Yes but you look hot."
Johnny grinned "Thank you."
We walked in and I sat on the couch doing a shot with Hannah when someone grabbed my arm..I laughed as Sarah pulled me to the floor "Whoa.."
She laughed "It's my birthday no complaining."
I laughed "Who's complaining.." after dancing for awhile I smiled to myself as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist stopping my dancing..I bit my lip as the smell of a very familiar cologne hit my nose "Johnny Ragan I thought you would never be out here again."
He kissed my shoulder then whispered in my ear "If you saw what I saw you'd be right here too." he chuckled slightly "Where did you get the jeans?"
I smiled softly "Jess and I changed she has my skirt I have her jeans."
Johnny nodded "I'm fine with that it's easier for me to enjoy the view of your ass."
I turned and face him "You've been staring at me ass?"
He grinned "I always do.." he looked down at me "As well as another area.."
I slipped my arms around his neck "Is that so.."
Johnny nodded and his hands moved to my hips "I can't help it that I notice hot, hot my girl's body is."
I smiled softly "Keep that up and you just might get lucky tonight."
He raised an eyebrow "Is that a promise?"
I nodded "Yep."
"In that case.." he leaned down and whispered in my ear..
My eyes widened "Come with me..." I smiled slightly and grabbed his hand as we walked out of the club
*Jorel's pov*
After a couple of hours of partying I looked around "Where Johnny and Katy?"
Jess shrugged "Who knows they were dancing last I saw them.."
I looked up as they walked up..Johnny had a smirk on his face..I raised an eyebrow as Jess walked off with Katy "Where did you go?"
Johnny grinned as he picked up a beer "Wouldn't you like to know."
I gave him a look "You got laid didn't you?"
He grinned slightly "Yep..."
I shook my head "Lucky bastard...I've been trying for the past 30 minutes to get Jess to go back to the bus with me."
Johnny laughed "Wasn't that hard for me."
I groaned "Don't rub in it."
He shook his head "Sucks to be you doesn't it."
I looked at him "Tell me you two stayed in your bunk?"
Johnny nodded "Yep."
I groaned "Damn you Ragan...you fucking bastard."
He laughed "What...hey Kat initiated it...dude I'm going to jail for almost 5 fucking weeks I'm spending as much time with my girl as I can."
I shrugged "Can't blame ya man.."
Johnny sighed as he downed another beer"I don't want to leave her man but I gotta do this time...hell if I would of just walked away like Tony told me to I wouldn't be in this shit now.."
I nodded "Yeah but you were defending Katy a little late in action but you're heart was in the right place...as the girls have said."
He nodded "Yeah but look where it got me I'm spending fucking Christmas in jail and mine and Kit Kat's anniversary in jail..it's fucked up man."
I nodded "Could be worse you could be in there longer than you will be..think about that..before you know it you'll be back and we'll be hitting the road again."
Johnny groaned "You know Katy is considering not going to Europe with us.."
I nodded "So I've heard..but Jess said she's talked her into rethinking going with us."
He nodded "Good to know.."
Aron walked up "We're heading out..."
We both nodded "Alright.."
I stood up and pulled a now drunk Johnny up "Let's go you lucky bastard."
We all walked out to the bus and sadly enough we all went straight to bed