Cali Love

Eighteen

*Hannah's pov*
(2 months later April)
I was sitting backstage with Katy who was standing from of the mirror...I laughed "Kit Kat what are you doing?"
She looked at me and smiled "I'm showing."
I shook my head "You're just now 5 months I hope your showing at least a little."
Sarah walked in "Kit Kat is your camera charged."
Katy nodded "Yeah it's over there..."
She nodded "Still pouting about the guys telling you that you can't take photos tonight?"
I laughed "No now she's admiring Johnny's handywork."
Sarah laughed "That's one way of putting her checking out the baby bump...checking out Johnny's handywork."
Katy laughed "You guys that's not funny.."
I laughed harder "Then why are you laughing?"
She shruggedas she fixed her shirt "I have no idea."
Taylor and Mallory walked in "What's with all the laughing.."
I laughed "Katy is admiring Johnny's handywork...the bump."
Mallory laughed "Never heard anyone say it like that..I'll have to remember that one."
Sarah shook her head "Anyhow you guys coming the boys go on in a few."
We all nodded and walked out...I smiled at Matt "Come here Kurlz.."
Matt laughed "What."
I stood up on my tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss "Love you."
He smiled down at me "Love you too.."
Jessica smiled "I say you guys rub the belly for luck."
Katy pouted "Hey I'm not fucking Budda.."
I smiled "Today you are.."
She gave me a look "Bitch.."
I grinned "I know."
Katy smiled "Yeah yeah."
One by one the guys rubbed Katy's stomach...I smiled as I watched Johnny kiss her while his hand remained on her stomach..I cleared my throat "Yo Ragan go to the stage."
Johnny laughed "I'm going..watch my girl."
I nodded "Yes Sailor."
He laughed and walked off after putting on his mask..
I looked at Katy "You know what Katy as long as we've known him this is the happiest I've ever seen him...even with you."
Katy smiled and nodded "Yeah it is.." she looked down at her barely visible bump "He's determined to be a better dad than his was..so far he's on his way."
I laughed "Well I told the Proud Daddy To Be..that I would keep an eye on you so you want to watch the show or go back and steal their food."
She laughed "Both are very tempting...steal food then come back and watch the show.."
I hooked her arm with mine.."You coming Jess?"
Jess nodded "Yeah...wait where we going?"
I laughed "Getting Kit Kat plus 1 some food."
She laughed as we walked off to get food...
*Jordan's pov*
(after the show)
We were all sitting on the bus talking...I laughed to myself as Katy walked to the front and sat at the table beside me and across from Johnny and Aron.."What's up Momma?"
She smiled "I'm hungry."
I laughed "You're getting to be as bad as Dillon."
Katy pouted "Hey.."
Johnny laughed "What you want babe?"
She shrugged "What do we have?"
Taylor spoke up "Uhhh Jalepeno Cheetos, Oreos..."
Katy smiled "I want those."
Dillon held them up "Which one?"
She smiled "Both."
I laughed "Seriously Kit Kat?"
Katy nodded "Yes..baby gets what baby wants."
I shrugged "Can't argue with that."
Aron laughed "If I take an Oreo will I come back with all 5 digits?"
She nodded "Yeah...I'm not Jess."
Jess yelled from the back "I heard that."
I shook my head "So when do you leave us?"
Katy shrugged "Uhhh after Bamboozle I guess..I'm going to Europe..so yeah after Bamboozle I'm staying in LA."
Matt raised an eyebrow "If the girls are going with us who's staying with you?"
She smiled "I'm staying with mom...not really but she's gonna come by the house and stuff make sure I'm good...I mean what you guys will be gone what 3 weeks then you come back for a few days then leave again.."
Jorel nodded "Yeah thus we'll all only be with you for like 2 1/2 weeks all together...counting the 2 weeks we have off after Bamboozle."
Katy nodded "I'll be fine..I won't be by myself..Arina lives 2 blocks away anything happens I'll call her."
Johnny nodded "Then make sure I'm the next call."
She nodded "I know...okay enough about this you guys ruining the food."
I reached over taking an Oreo "Sharing is loving."
Katy laughed "Where did that come from?"
I shrugged "No fucking idea."
Taylor shook her head "You know the rest of the tour is going to be so mellow without Katy."
Jorel laughed "And quieter."
Katy pouted "Hey that was cold."
He smiled "Well it will.."
I shook my head "Yeah but not the same."
Everyone nodded..
We all sat around talking and laughing until we all went to sleep