Cali Love

Nineteen

*Johnny's pov*
(2 weeks later May)
I sat at the desk tabbing my fingers on my shoe..I glanced at my watch "Katlyn babe come on we gotta go you appointment is in 30 minutes."
Katy walked out "I can't find anything I swear.."
I stood up and grabbed her shoulders "Relax..what are you looking for?"
She pouted "My necklace I can't find it."
I pointed to the dresser "There."
Katy sighed and picked it up "Okay we can go now."
I nodded as we walked out...when we got in the car and left I squeezed the steering wheel slightly "Are you as nervous as I am?"
She shook her head "No..there's nothing be nervous about."
I glanced at her "I guess it's just the thought of finding out what this kid is."
Katy looked at me "You know there is a chance we can't find out today."
I nodded "I know.."
She smiled softly "You're excited about this aren't you?"
I smiled and nodded "Yeah I am."
Katy smiled "So am I...
When we arrived at the doctor's office I held on tightly to Katy's hand "Baby..."
She looked at me "Will you relax..."
I took a seat as she signed in...when she walked back I looked at her "We can't do this."
Katy made a face "A little late for that.."
I sighed deeply "What exactly are they going to do in there?"
She shrugged "I'm not sure."
I nodded "Okay." I looked around the room at the other women in there and of coarse all them looking at me like I had 3 heads.."Kit Kat."
Katy looked at me "Hmm?"
I whispered "Why are they staring at me?"
She shrugged and spoke up a little "Because they're rude and have nothing better to do."
I laughed slightly "Well then."
"Katlyn Terrell..."
Katy stood up "That's us."
I sighed deeply as we walked to the back...I sat back as I watched Katy get situated on the table..."I feel stupid."
The nurse smiled at me "Is this your first time here with her?"
I nodded "I just got home from a tour usually her friends go with her."
She nodded "Well you picked a good time to come...we should be able to find out the sex of the baby." she smiled at Katy "Everything looks good and you are at the right weight and everything....so Dr. Noel will be in shortly." she walked out
I looked at her "Noel..your doctor is a guy?"
Katy nodded "Yeah.."
I shook my head "No.."
She laughed "Babe he's gay.."
I laughed "Oh.." I looked up as the doctor walked in "Hi."
He smiled "Hi you must be the proud father."
I nodded "That would be me."
"Well I'm Noel it's nice to finally get to meet you.." he looked at Katy.."Let's see how the little one is doing.."
I stood back as I watched what he was doing ..
Noel looked at me "You can stand my her...you can see better."
I nodded and got closer taking Katy's hand in mine....I watched the screen a smile formed on my face as I heard the heartbeat "Whoa."
Katy laughed softly "Can you tell what it is?"
Noel nodded "Katlyn, Johnny meet your son."
I grinned "Wow.." I leaned down and kissed her forehead "We're having a boy."
She smiled at me "Yeah.."
When the doctor finished up he looked at Katy "I want to see you again the 3rd okay."
Katy nodded "Okay."
Noel looked at me "Will you be here again?"
I sighed "No...my band is going back on the road the 18th and we'll be off and on till August 10th."
He nodded "Bad timing for a pregnancy huh...no worries the baby isn't due until August 18 so you'll be home just in time."
I nodded "Good to know.." when everything was finished I took Katy's hand as we walked out to the car...excitement took over me and I yelled out "I'm having a son!"
Katy laughed as we got a few looks "Don't do that."
I laughed slightly "I don't care what looks I get...I'm having a son with the woman I love I don't care if the whole world knows it.
She leaned up and kissed me "You're nuts."
I smiled as we got into the car and drove home...I walked in "It's a boy!"
Aron looked up from the couch "Congratulations."
Katy walked in and straight to the kitchen..
I sat down "Everything is going how it's supposed to be...and the women in there kept giving me weird ass looks."
Mallory laughed "Maybe because you went to a OB's office with your pregnant girlfriend wearing your damn sailor hat..I'd give you weird ass looks too."
I shrugged "That could of been the reason."
Jordan poked his head out of the kitchen "We're grilling."
We all nodded and headed outside...
*Katy's pov*
I sat indian style in one of the chairs while everything one talked...I winced suddenly "Whoa.."
The guys jumped up "What.."
I laughed "He kicked...hard."
Johnny sat back laughing "All that reaction for that."
I laughed "It hurt.."
Mallory smiled "So he's a rocker.."
I laughed softly "I guess so..he's kicked before but that one was a rib shot."
Hannah reached over and rubbed my stomach "So what is this little guy's name going to be?"
I thought a moment "I don't know.."
Johnny sat there for a minute..."Tristan James Ragan."
I smiled "I like it."
Sarah laughed "Well baby Ragan has a name now."
Jordan smiled "You know mom is going to be thrilled."
I nodded "I know I need to call her later and tell her."
Jorel smiled "Who's the godparents.."
Johnny laughed "All of you..well except Jordan..he's uncle.."
Jordan laughed "Right."
We all sat there eating and laughing until night fell..
*later that night*
I yawned slightly as I crawled in bed..I snuggled into my pillows as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "Hmm?"
Johnny pressed a kiss to my cheek "How you feeling?"
I turned my head to look at him "Tired.."
He rubbed my stomach "I called my mom..."
I laid on my back so I was facing him "What did she say?"
Johnny smiled "She's excited..not too crazy about the name but she's thrilled for us."
I nodded "That's good.."
He laid back beside me "I don't want to leave."
I laid my head on his chest "You have to..we'll be fine I promise."
Johnny looked down at me "I'm holding you to that."
I yawned slightly "I'm getting some sleep.."
He kissed the top of my head "Night babe."
I nodded slowly "Yeah.." I snuggled into his arms and soon fell asleep