Cali Love

Three

*Jordan's pov*
What can I say I'm glad my sister is dating Johnny...he is super protective over everytime we go out..I stood outside by the pool when I felt someone poking my back..I turned around "Katlyn."
She smiled "What ya doin?"
I laughed and put my arm over her shoulder "I was enjoying the peace and quiet..then you came out here.'
Katy shoved me "Jerk.."
I laughed "Seriously I was just thinking."
She nodded "So what happen on your date with Sarah last night?"
I shook my head "Do I ask you about your relationship..why are you asking about mine."
Katy smiled "Because Sarah is my best friend.."
I looked down at her "Johnny is one of mine.."
She laughed slightly "I just wanna know Jordan is it offical yet?"
I nodded "Yeah it is."
Katy smiled "Good..and don't you dare hurt her."
I rolled my eyes and walked inside..
*Katy's pov*
Since everyone was now gone I sat on the side of the pool letting my legs dangle in the water..I sighed to myself taking in the quiet..I jumped when I felt someone sit behind me then I smelt the familier cologne "Johnny.."
He wrapped his arms around me "Why are you the only one home?"
I leaned back against him "Everyone went to out to who knows where so I was here alone."
Johnny kissed my neck "So what all have you done?"
I shrugged slightly "This and that.."
He nodded "It is really quiet."
I nodded "Yep.."
Johnny stood up "I got an idea."
I laughed as he picked me up "What are you doing?"
He grinned "This..."
I screamed as he jumped into the pool...I came back up "Holy shit it's cold..."
Johnny laughed as he popped up in front of me "It's not that bad.."
I wrapped my arms around his neck "Says you.."
He let his hands rest on my lower back "We have a free show tomorrow."
I nodded "I know...remind to make sure my camera is charged."
Johnny nodded "I will."
I smiled softly "Have I told you how proud I am of you?"
He looked down at me and grinned "I don't know but you have showed me a few times."
I let my fingers run through his hair "Well I am proud of you all of you.."
Johnny let his forehead rest against mine "I really think this year is going to be amazing...I have you..the album comes out in September...we're doing our first tour this fall."
I nodded "Yeah.."
He pressed a kiss to my jaw "Wanna head inside?"
I bit my lip slightly "I don't know.."
Johnny chuckled and kissed my neck "What about now?"
I laughed softly "Okay.." I pushed away from him and got out of the pool..I wrapped my towel around myself.."Aren't you coming?"
He laughed and got out..he grabbed me by my waist "I didn't grab a towel.."
I pushed him away again.."Too bad.." I stood on my tiptoes and so my lips were inches away from his "I guess you just have to wait out here till you dry..but I'm going to go change." I kissed his cheek then walked inside..
Johnny stood there a minute wide eyed..he ran into our room just as as I was about to put my shirt on he shut the door then walked over and grabbed the shirt out of my hand and threw it to the floor.."You don't need this.." he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him
I laughed softly "You are soaked."
He nodded "I know.." he leaned down and kissed me passionately..
I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt the bed underneath me...we really got into our little make-out session until Johnny's phone began to ring.."You answer that right now you will be sleeping on the floor tonight.."
He pressed ignore and turned off his phone...he then turned his attention back to me..."Where were we?"
"Here" I leaned up and kissed him again..you can use your imagination on what happened next
*Johnny's pov*
I layed there in bed with Katy as I ran my hand down her back..I kissed the top of her head "Katy.."
She looked up at me "Hmm?"
I smiled "I love you."
Katy kissed me "I love you too.." she sat up wrapping a nearby towel around herself "I'm going to go take a quickshower."
I pressed a kiss to her shoulder "Okay.."
She got out of bed grabbing some clothes and left the room...
I layed back on the bed as I grabbed my phone and turned it back on seeing I had 8 missed calls and 5 texts..I groaned and read the number..it looked familier but I could think of whos it was...I just sat my phone down and got up out of bed and through on some clothes..
Katy walked back in drying her hair just as my phone rang again.."Guess it was important."
I shook my head and it was that number again..I answered "Who the hell is this and why do you keep calling?"
"It's me Johnny...it's Breanna.."
I looked over at Katy "Why the hell are you calling me a year and a half later?"
"I missed you."
I laughed "Well I haven't missed you actually you haven't even crossed my mind at all until this moment."
Katy looked at me and raised an eyebrow "Babe who is it?"
I sighed and shook my head "I'll tell you in a minute babe.." I cleared my throat "Do not call me again I have no use for a whore.." I hung up the phone..
"Ex girlfriend?"
I sighed and nodded "Yeah sorry.."
She nodded "Which one?"
I groaned and sat on the bed "Breanna."
Katy shook her head "Is she the one who called earlier?"
I nodded "Yep.."
She stood infront of me "Why is she calling now?"
I sighed "She said she missed me."
Katy nodded "And.."
I looked up at her "If you mean do I miss her the answer is no I don't." I placed my hands on her hips "Katlyn I am crazy about you..Breanna is just whore I have no use for her.."
She put her hands on the sides of my face.."I have no doubts about your feelings for me nor mine for you...Breanna can just want and miss all she wants becuase there is no way in hell I'm letting you go..."
I smiled "Good to know.." I kissed her softly "I feel like watching a movie."
Katy nodded "So do I.."
I stood up and took her hand and we walked downstairs..I put in the Grudge and layed on the couch..when Katy layed down with me I let my hand rest on her lower back..halfway through the second movie I noticed she was sound sleep I kissed her forehead and found myself falling asleep as well..I have no idea what time everyone came home but oh well