Cali Love

Four

*Sarah's pov*
Tonight the boys had a show....we all stood backstage drinking and laughing...I smiled as I watched Johnny pick Katy up and throw her over his shoulder the whole time using his free hand to hold down the back of he skirt "Johnny you should learn when your girlfriend is in a skirt not to pick her up like that.."
He sat her down "Well fine.." he slipped his arms around her "What time to we go on again?"
Jordan shrugged "30 minutes."
Johnny sighed "What to do for 30 minutes..."
Katy pulled away from him "I don't know about you but I have to go get my camera set up.."
Hannah nodded "I'm helping her.."
He pouted "I no help"
"You have a show to get ready for.." Katy stood on her tiptoes and kissedhim "I'll see you in 30.." she turned to walk away..
Jordan threw a bandana at Katy "Here..wear this.."
She looked down at at the pink cloth "Why would I want to wear this?"
He just shook his head "You are annoying Kat...just wear the damn thing please.."
Katy laughed "Fine I'll wear it."
I laughed as she walked off "Why are you making her wear that.."
He handed me a mask "All three of you will be tonight."
I raised an eyebrow "Why?"
"Just wear it please."
I took the mask out of his hand "Fine...you say Katy is annoying...you have her beat."
The guys laughed and headed off to get ready..
I walked off to where Katy and Hannah were at I laughed as I saw Katy tying the bandana around her neck "He's making me wear one too.."
She laughed "Usually they don't make me wear one I don't know why they are tonight." she thought a moment "They're going to make me go out on stage to take photos of the crowd."
Hannah raised an eyebrow "How do youknow that?"
Katy sighed "I know the guys..they've tried to get me to do it before but I decided to stand down with security and take photos."
I shrugged "So because we're helping you we have to wear them to?"
She shrugged slightly "That I don't know."
About 20 minutes later the guys walked up to get ready to go onstage..I laughed as Jordan grabbed my waist..I turned around "Don't sneak up on me."
He laughed "You're no fun."
I kissed his cheek well the best I could considering he hand his bandana on "Knock em dead baby."
Jordan smiled "Will do.."
Johnny pulled Katy's bandana down and kissed her "Enjoy the show.."
She pouted "You messed it up jerk."
He laughed "Well sorry...Matt Jr."
Katy smack his shoulder "Don't insult me....for that I am now going home with Hannah tonight."
Matt just stood there "Hey not fair.."
I laughed "You're a perv Matty.."
Johnny laughed slightly "Sorry to insult you babe." he kissed Katy quickly once again.."Showtime."
She laughed and held up her camera "One before you get your asses on stage.."
After she got a couple pictures the guys went onstage...I held her camera as she readjusted her bandana "Things are really serious between you and Johnny now."
Katy nodded as she took the camera back "Yeah it is.." she snapped a few pictures from the side of the stage "I'm really happy Sarah.."
I smiled "I can tell..."
"I'm glad you and Jordan finally got some sense and made it official."
I nodded "Me too..and knowing you accept it means a lot to me."
She nodded and went back to taking pictures..
I smiled to myself and watched the show..
*Katy's pov*
(after the show)
Once the show was over I pulled the bandana down so it was around my neck..I began to change my camera's memory card so I could take more photos backstage...I slipped the fully memory card into my bag as I felt someone grab my arm..I turned quickly to see a girl "Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Johnny 3 Tears girlfriend.."
I laughed "That's impossible considering I'm his girlfriend have been for a while now."
She gave me a glare "No you're not."
I laughed harder when I realized who she was "You must be Breanna that sad whore who keeps calling him while we're in bed telling him you miss him."
Breanna scoffed "Well he's been with me the last few nights."
"Once again impossible.." I shook my head "Trust me when I tell you this sweetheart he doesn't want you back..he's mine now and I am not letting some little sad lonely whore ruin that."
She drew her hand back and slapped me..."Bitch.."
I stood there a moment then touched my cheek..."Stupid whore.." I went to lundge at her but was stopped by someone's arm..I looked down and saw the familer King Kong tattoo "Dillon let me go now.."
"No chica calm your ass down."
I growled "Let me go.." I felt the wait disappear then come back..I sighed deeply as I felt Johnny's lips against my ears "Let me go.."
He shook his head "She'snot worth it babe...why do you think I left her..she's not worth the time or energy.." he whispered in my ear "As much as I like the fiesty side of you I don't want you spending the night in jail because you beat her ass."
I sighed softly as I calmed down..I glared at Breanna "You were saved this time..next time you won't be so lucky..."
Johnny looked at her "Leave.."
Breanna scoffed and stomped off.."
I turned to face Johnny you gave me a look "What?"
He kissed my forehead "What the hell did she say to you to get you so pissed off?"
I shook my head "Just running her mouth...then she slapped me.."
Johnny put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up..he kissed me "Don't let her get to you.."
I nodded slightly "I won't."
Jordan walked up "Did you get in a fight?"
I shook my head "Almost.."
He gave me a look "Who did you 'almost' get into a fight with.."
"Breanna."
Jorel spoke up "You mean that bitch you were dating before?"
Johnny nodded "Yeah unfortunately."
He raised an eyebrow "What happened?"
I sighed "I'd rather not talk about it...I just want to leave."
As everyone walked off towards the car..Johnny picked up my bag.."I'm serious Kat ignore her you have what she wants back."
I looked up at him "Well she isn't getting you back."
He laughed "Good.." he slipped his arm around my waist as we walked out of the bar...
I reached through Aron and Jorel and snatched Dillon's keys out of his hand "I'm driving.."
He pouted "Why?"
I grinned "I need to get aggression out.."
Dillon's eyes widened and he laid his body over the hood of his car "Not my baby."
I rolled my eyes "Oh shut up and get in drama queen..."
Jorel screamed "Shot gun.." he jumped in the passenger side..
Johnny kissed my cheek and he got into the backseat with Aron and Dillon..
I smirked and got into the drivers side while Hannah, Sarah, Matt and Jordan got into his car..I grinned as I started the car "Hold on to what you got boys.." I acted like I was going to slam on the gas which caused Dillon to squeal..I stopped and turned to him "What the hell was that?"
He pouted "You scared me.."
I rolled my eyes "I'm not going to speed in your car Dillon...I only do that in my own because well mine is faster than your."
Dillon laughed "Yeah right."
I shook my head "My muscle car against your Cadillac..yeah I win babe sorry."
He sat back with his arms crossed as I drove off...
When we got home we began to drink...after a few minutes I ran upstairs and changed out of my skirt and into some sweats...I threw open the bedroom door to head back downstairs to find someone standing there..I squealed "T!"
Tony laughed "Hey K....I hear you finally got your guy.."
I smacked his arm "yeah I did..."
He rubbed his arm "No hug?"
I laughed and hugged him "How have you been?"
Tony smiled as we walked downstairs "Pretty well..got a new girlfriend..."
I looked at him "Name I need a name here.." I looked up to see a girl talking to Hannah and Sarah "Hi."
She smiled at me "Hi..I'm Erika.."
I smiled "Katlyn..well Katy is what everyone calls me."
Erika nodded 'Nice to finally put a face to the name."
I raised an eyebrow "Is that a good thing?"
She smiled "Tony has been talking nonstop about the 3 girls who became like his sisters when he moved out here...Hannah, Sarah and of coarse Katy."
Tony shrugged "What...the girl I date deserves to know about the other girls in my life, my mom and my 3 best female friends."
I patted his shoulder "Good boy.." I smiled at Erika "Well makes yourself comfortable and enjoy yourself...I gotta go find my dork of a boyfriend.."
She laughed "Okay..thanks.."
I nodded and walked into the kitchen...I sat on the counter space between Johnny and Aron "I like Tony's new girlfriend."
Aron looked at me after taking a drink of his beer "You mean Erika...how do you like her already you just met her."
I looked at him "I liked you as soon as I met you.."
"That was different we were kids."
I smacked the back of his head "Shut up...Erika seems like a nice girl and I can tell she is a hell of a lot better than thing he was dating before."
Johnny nodded "She is.."
I pulled him in front of my so I could rest my head on his back.."That's better."
He laughed slightly "Comfortable?"
I locked my arms around him "Yes.."
Johnny tapped his fingers on the back of my hand "What are you going to do if I have to go to the bathroom.."
I shrugged "Use Dillon as your replacement.."
He laughed "Okay..
Aron shook his head "How much have you had to drink so far?"
I shrugged "2 shots and a beer....plus I did split a thing of Ben and Jerry's with Sarah."
He laughed "Alcohol and sugar..good combo Kat."
I stuck my tongue out at him "I'm not drunk just kinda hyper and I'm bored."
Johnny looked at me "Well what do you wanna do?"
"I can't tell you."
He raised an eyebrow "Oh I get ya."
Aron just shook his head and walked out of the room..
Johnny laughed "You know that's not quiet possible with so many people here."
I pouted "I know..."
He turned to face me "You want to go drive around?"
I nodded "We would but you've been drinking so have I."
Johnny thought a moment "Why do you want to ditch everyone for?"
I shrugged "Honestly I have no idea...it seemed like fun at the time."
He pulled me off the counter and put me on the floor...he then leaned against the counter with his hands resting on my lower back "Have I told you how good you look in my hoodies?"
I smiled "Everyday."
Johnny went to kiss me as Matt walked in "What Matt?"
Matt held his hands up in defense "Tony and Erika are leaving.." he walked out..
I pulled away from him "I'm gonna go say bye...then I'll meet you upstairs."
Johnny nodded "Okay..."
After I said good bye to Tony and Erika I walked upstairs to Johnny's room..I laughed as I was pulled in and pressed against the door.."You're drunk."
He nodded as he locked the door "A bit.."
I leaned up and kissed him "A lot."
Johnny smiled down at me "We have fun when I'm drunk.."
I nodded "Usually we're both drunk."
He grinned "Well I get the fun you get the pleasure."
I smiled up at him "How about you sleep it off then you can have your fun tomorrow.."
Johnny pouted "But baby."
I leaned up and kissed him "It won't be any fun for me when you pass out and I'm still awake..I promise tomorrow you get your fun."
He walked over and flopped down on the bed.."Ugg..I shouldn't of done that."
I laid down beside him "See I told you.."
Johnny rolled over laid his head on my stomach and with in minutes he was asleep...
I reached over the best I could and turned off the light and soon feel asleep