Cali Love

Five

*Johnny's pov*
I woke up the next morning feeling someone or somethingon my back...I opened my eyes not seeing Katy in her normal spot beside me..I groaned "Who the hell is on me?"
"I am.."
I rolled over so I was looked up at her "Why?"
She shrugged "I woke up and everyone was gone..so I decided to try to wake you up...am I that hard to wake up after I drink?"
I nodded as I squeezed her hips slightly "Sometimes."
Katy sighed "You aren't mad I turned you down last night are you?"
I shook my head "Neh...I was too wasted last night to do anything."
She nodded "That you were.."
I sat up so I was face to face with her "You are still in my hoodie."
Katy smiled "I'm going down to the beach with Erika and Tony.." she unzipped it slightly "It's looser so I just threw it on over my bikini top..."
I nodded "Well give me a few minutes and I'll go with you three."
She nodded "Okay.."
I moved and pinned her to the bed...I pressed a kiss to her neck "You smell good.."
Katy laughed "Yeah.."
I went to kiss her again as we heard a bed begin to creak..I looked down at her "What the hell.."
She covered my mouth "Shhh..it's coming from Aron's room.."
I looked at her "How are you sure?"
Katy laughed "I've woke him up plenty of times his bed is the only one that makes that noise."
I gave her a look "Now that sucks...Aron is single and I'm hovering over my girlfriend and yet he's getting ass and I'm not.."
She gave me a look "Ass?"
I smiled down at her "What?"
Katy snaked her arms around my neck "I was going to tell you we had an hour and a half to kill before they got here but you just referred to me as a piece of ass...you get no ass.."
I pouted "You are cruel.."
She smiled up at me "Maybe be but it gets me what I want."
I raised an eyebrow "What would that be.."
Katy smiled "You."
I stood up pulling her up with me "I'm gonna go shower real quick." Iwent to walk out of the bedroom...
"Wait.."
I turned to her "What?"
She gave me a looked "I thought you wanted something."
I smirked "You wanna showAron how its done?"
"Why not."
I grinned as I closed the door and locked it........
*Erika's pov*
I layed back on the beach with Katy as Johnny and Tony surfed...I glanced at her "Sorry we were late...things kinda got a little heated.."
She laughed "We wouldn't of been ready anyhows...Aron and Johnny kinda got into a competion in separate room if you get what I mean."
I laughed "Yeah I get what you mean..you poor girl.."
Katy laughed "Didn't bother me Ienjoyed myselfbut whoever that girl was with Aron had to be so embarrassed."
I laughed "Well looks like we had an pretty damn good afternoon."
She nodded "Yeah we did.."
I got a soda out of the cooler and handed her one.."How long have you and Johnny been together?"
Katy sighed "Physically 6 months..but actually dating about a month and a week."
I nodded "So you were friends with benifets for a while then?"
She nodded "Yeah...then we both agreed that the feelings were there and we're now dating." she looked at me "How did you meet Tony?"
I smiled "A mutual friend's birthday party....we spent the whole night only talking to each other next night we went on a date and the rest is still being written."
Katy nodded "When you are around the other guys don't worry to much about how they act...Tony's last girlfriend almost ruined his life so hopefully you understand."
I nodded "I understand completely.."
She smiled "Good."
I laughed as Johnny and Tony can running and fell to the ground in front of us "Have fun?"
Tony nodded "You could say that..."
Johnny laid his wet head across Katy's stomach which cause her to suck in her breath.."Cold?"
Katy shook her head "A bit."
I smiled "Well what do we do now..I mean I'm kinda wiped out.."
Tony shrugged "I dunno."
Katy looked at me "Shopping?"
Both Tony and Johnny groaned "No.."
I grinned "Sounds wonderful.."
She smiled "There are plently of cute little shops along the board walk."
I nodded "Let's go.."
We all dried off and got redressed and after we gathered our stuff we headed to the boardwalk...
*Katy's pov*
I was looking at a few necklaces when I felt something grab my waist "Baby.."
Johnny laughed "I think Tony and Erika left us because I can't find them anywhere."
I smiled "I know..they left a couple minutes ago.."
He stood beside me looking at a few cuffs.."Well that was nice of them."
I elbowed him "Shut up...you and Tony were separated at birth I swear."
Johnny looked at me "How.."
I raised an eyebrow "You both listen to the wrong head."
He pretended to be offended then whispered in my ear "I've yet to hear you complain about that."
I pinched his side "Hey.."
Johnny laughed "What?"
I gave him a look and walked away..I smiled when he followed me "Okay 3 tears."
He looked around then leaned down and kissed me "I love you."
I smiled softly "I love you t..." I stopped mis-sentence when I saw Aron and Matt walk in with Hannah and some other girl..I covered my mouth to keep from laughing..
Johnny looked at me "What's so funny?"
I pointed towards the door "Matt, Hannah, Aron and some girl....probably the girl Aron was with."
He laughed "Oh shit."
I turned and buried my face in his chest "How are we going to get out of here without causing ourselves or them embarrassment."
Johnny laughed "I don't know..but they are coming this way so look busy."
I shook my head and just randomly began trying on sunglasses...I faked a smile when I saw Matt "Hey Matty..."
He smiled "Hey Kat...what are you doing here?"
I smiled "Shopping..we were with Erika and Tony but they kinda left us here."
Matt nodded "Oh.."
I grabbed Hannah's arm "I have something to show you.."
Hannah almost tripped as we reached somewhere away from the guys hearing.."What the hell Katy."
I sighed "Who is that girl?"
She shrugged "Some girl Aron is 'dating' I think her name is Mallory.."
I laughed "She was at the house earlier....Johnny and I heard them in bed...and that lead to a sort of compition between Aron and Johnny.."
Hannah laughed "What kind of completion?"
I shook my head "It wasn't a staring contest."
She shook her head laughing "Poor Mallory."
I nodded "I know I would be embarrassed if I was her and I just can't face her without laughing."
Hannah sighed "I can't now either thanks alot Katlyn.."
I shrugged "Sorry...but seriously it was funny."
She shook her head "Looks like Johnny wants to leave."
I nodded "I'll see you at the house okay."
Hannah nodded "Okay."
I smiled softly as we left..
*later that night*
Aron grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.."You.."
I rubbed my wrist "Me what?"
He shook his head "Earlier today what was that?"
I held my hands up "Not my idea...you can blame your buddy Johnny for that."
Aron laughed "I wouldn't doubt that...but never again."
I laughed "How embarrassed was she?"
"Very...I wouldn't be surprised she never came back here."
I shook my head "Again not my fault..I had planned to go to the beach...we heard you and I don't know what happend."
He groaned "I need a new bed."
I laughed "I'd say.."
Aron pushed my shoulder "Alright bitch.."
I shrugged "Maybe but it's not my fault you guys are all a bunch of horny fuckers."
He laughed "If I recall it was 5 month of 'just sex' between you and Johnny before you two became a couple."
I smiled "Yeah so.."
"So you three girls are just as bad as the 6 of us."
I laughed "What's sad is I have no argument for that."
Aron laughed "My point proven."
I flipped him off and walked back inside.."Where's Johnny?"
Sarah pointed upstairs "Someone showed up..he went out and talked to them..he came in and looked pissed."
I sighed deeply "I'll be back.." I walked upstairs and knocked slightly before walking in..I saw Johnny steadily writing.."Johnny.."..I softly touched his shoulder "Joh..."
Johnny turned around and yelled "What?!"
I stepped back "What is your problem?"
He through the notebook against the wall "Everything.."
I shook my head "Who was here?"
Johnny sat on the floor in front of the bed "I slept with someone when we started our benefits thing...and apparently she's pregnant and I could possibly be the father."
I sat down on the bed "What?"
He put his head in his hands "I have to do the right thing if that's my kid.."
I sat there a moment.."What are you saying Johnny.."
"I have to end this.."
I stood up "You just said you might not be the father.."
Johnny looked up at me "And if I am Katy I have to do the right thing.."
I shook my head "Breaking up with me is the right thing?"
He stood up "Katy.." he took my face in my hands "I love you I really do but.."
I pulled away from him "If you loved me you could of told me you slept with who ever this chick is...but you didn't I find out now when I have given you my heart."
Johnny sighed "I didn't want this to happen Katlyn."
I shook my head "But it is Johnny.." I bit back tears "You want to do the right thing..be my guest ruin everything to do the right thing for a child that might not even be yours."
He went to grab my hand "Katy.."
I threw my hands up "No do not touch me..."
"Katy listen to me.."
I gave him a look "No I risked my relationship with my brother to give us a chance lucky foryou he accepted it but you've made me look like a fool.." I shook my head "We're done..I'm finished with this..You want a life with that chick go have one." I shook my head trying to fight back tears but failed...I pushed Johnny's hand away as he tried to wipe the tears off my cheek "Don't fucking touch me...you've lost that right...go ahead and make a fool out of yourself but when you find out that..that kid isn't yours do not come to me because I will just laugh in your face.." I walked out of the room and slammed the door...I jumped slightly when I heard a glass hit the door...I walked down the stairs but dropped to sit down halfway down and began to cry...
Dillon walked up "Chica what's the matter?"
I tried to catch my breath "I just broke up with Johnny.."
"What why?"
I shook my head "He might be becoming a father, he told me he had to end our relationship to do the right thing...he told me he loved me I went off and ended it.." I sighed deeply "He isn't even sure he is the father and he was ready to throw us away."
Dillon hugged me "Aye chica it's gonna be okay...he'll realize how stupid he is and he'll come crawling back."
I shook my head "I'm done Dillon....I don't even want to see him unless it is necessary.."
He sighed "I'll do what I can.."
I wiped my eyes as there was a knock at the door "I'll get it.." I stood up and walked over to the door...I opened it to come face to face with Breanna "Why are you here.."
"I came to talk to Johnny.."
I looked her up and down "Oh my god it was you..." I turned around to see Johnny standing there "Her...it's her...so this is why you kept me from hitting her..because of the possibility she is carrying your child."
He sighed "Kat.."
I shook my head "You two deserve each other..both of you can go to hell." I looked at Breanna after I grabbed my keys and phone "He's all yours sweetheart." Ipushed past them and headed to my car...
Johnny ran out after me and grabbed my arm "Katy.."
I looked at him "You have no idea how bad you've hurt me Johnny..I wanted the whole benefits things so I didn't get hurt like this again...congratulations you've broke my heart." I shook my head and got into my car and drove off..