Cali Love

Seven

*Hannah's pov*
I was sitting on the floor backstage while the guys were getting ready for their show..I looked over at Katy who had her bandana around her neck..and both Jordan and Johnny's masks in her lap "You hate wearing that think as much as I hate wearing mine?"
She nodded not opening her eyes "Yes I do."
I laughed "Why are the preshow antics so boring?"
Katy shrugged as she began to drum on her knees "Because the boys zone out on us and we're left alone."
I nodded "Well at least all 3 of us were smart enough to wear jeans this time."
She laughed "Don't worry that came to mind when I got ready...I'm prepared this time for whatever happens...or what will happen when they boys get drunk."
I laughed slightly.."What are you holding Johnny and Jordan's masks?"
Katy shrugged "I have no idea.."
I shook my head "Lazy bastards.."
She laughed softly.."Yep.."
We both looked up as Johnny stood over Katy with his hands resting on the wall behind us "Babe I need my hoodie and my mask..."
Katy handed me Jordan's mask then stood up...she motioned to the hoodie she was wearing and the mask in her hand "You mean these?"
He nodded "Yes..now can I have them please?"
Shegave him the hoodie thenmoved away from him taking his hat"Nope."
Johnny shook his head laughing "Katy.." he ran after her..
I shook my head as I handed Jordan his bandana "You're sister is a dork."
He laughed "Yeah but you gotta love her for it."
Katy ran past us "Hi..."
I laughed "Run Kat Run."
Johnny grabbed her waist turning her to face him "Can I have them please?"
She nodded and handed him his mask "Here.."
He kissed her quickly then took his hat off her head "You're not taking photos tonight?"
Katy shook her head "Nope I'm a fan tonight..."
I walked up "Alright enough mushy mush.."
Johnny laughed then kissed Katy again "Love you."
She smiled "Love you too.."
I put an arm around Katy's shoulders after I gave Matt a kiss "You are so in love Kitty Kat."
Katy smiled softly "Yeah I am."
I smiled as we saw Sarah and Mallory walk up "Ready to watch our boys?"
Mallory nodded "Always."
Sarah smiled "Naturally."
Katy laughed softly as we all stood off to the side of the stage and watched the guys to their thing..
I smiled to myself as the show went on..
*Aron's pov*
After the show was over I ran to the back and grabbed Mallory by her waist...I kissed her cheek "Hey."
She laughed "You're sweaty."
I laughed "You've never complained before.."
Mallory smacked my chest "Shut up."
Jorel laughed "Yes please shut up.."
Katy gave Jorel a look "When do we get to meet Jessica?"
He smiled "Tomorrow..."
She shook her head "We better...you stick your nose in our relationships..it's our turn to do the same."
I laughed "She's right Jorel..."
Sarah smiled "We get to grill her...and embarrass you."
Jorel eyes widened "How?"
Hannah patted his shoulder "We did it to Dillon so get used to it hun."
Dillon nodded "I honestly though Taylor was going to stay away for good.."
Katy shook her head "I really wouldn't call what you two are doing dating..but hey she has good taste in clothes so we're good."
Mallory nodded "Agreed.."
Hannah and Sarah spoke at the same time "Ditto."
I laughed "Right...let's go party.."
Everyone nodded and we headed to a nearby club..
*Katy's pov*
I was sittin on this couch type thing at the club and had my legs drapped over Mallory's...I looked at all the guys who were just talking and drinking..I shook my head "Mally dance with me?"
She nodded "Sure.." she stood up and held her hand out "Miss Katy?"
I laughed and took her hand and we walked out onto the floor and began to dance...after a couple of songs I felt someone stand behind me..I turned around to see a random guy..I decided to be nice and dance with him..when the song ended he didn't let go.."Okay..okay..you've had your dance."
The guy grabbed my waist harder "One more."
I pushed him away "No...don't make me get my boyfriend."
He laughed "Please I'd kill his punk ass." he grabbed my waist again.."Come on baby."
I pulled away from him and slapped him as hard as I could "I said no.."
The guy grabbed my wrist roughly "Big mistake sweetheart.."
I glared at him then instinct kicked in...I stomped his foot then kneed him..when he kneeled over I punched him as hard as I could manage...I shook my hand as the guys ran up "No...big mistake for you sweetheart.."
Jordan just laughed "That's my little sister.."
I smiled faintly and walked outside..I sat down and leaned against the brickwall trying to catch my breath...I felt someone sit beside me "Not right now."
Johnny ran his hand over my now bruising hand "You okay?"
I nodded "I will be."
He smiled slightly "You know as long as I've known you I've never seen you do that."
I looked at him "Instinct kicked in."
Johnny slippedhis arm around me"At least I know you can handle yourself when I'm not around."
I sighed slightly "He ruined my good time the bastard."
He laughed "You have a bruised hand and you're worried about your good time."
I watched him as he stood up "I was about to get you to come dance with me."
Johnny pulled me up "Then lets go dance...I have a feeling the rest of the night is going to be a good one."
I shook my head "If you say so.."
With that we walked inside...a few minutes later we were back on the couch and I was sitting on Johnny's lap..he squeezed my thigh slightly then whispered in my ear "We need to stay are your appartment thing tonight."
I raised an eyebrow "Why is that."
He grinned "I got to see the feisty side of you again tonight and we've both been drinking...I can't promise to be quiet.."
I bit my lip slightly "I didn't bring my key with me.."
Johnny pouted "Well then what are we going to do?"
I thought a moment "Beat them home and turn on the stereo.."
He nodded "Play the super drunk card..."
I nodded "On your part."
Johnny let his head rest against my chest "My favorite spot."
I laughed "Which won't be that hard.." I stood up "We're going to head home before Johnny passes out.."
Jordan nodded "Your're calling a cab?"
I nodded "That's how we got here no?"
He laughed "Right..."
I shook my head as Johnny and I left and headed home...when we got home I walked upstairs and flipped on the stereo..I bit my lip when I felt Johnny grab my waist.."Okay drunk boy.."
Johnny grinned "Maybe but I'm about to be drunk happy boy."
I turned around "Really now.."
He leaned down and kissed me as he pulled me towards the bed...
You can use your imagination to what happened...