Addicted

Ten

*Riley's pov*
(2 months later late June)
While the guys were out getting filming I stayed home and decided to straighten up my house a little...I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard the front door opened "Jordan?" when no one answered I walked to the livingroom..I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Garrett standing there "Garrett..."
He picked up a picture frame "Nice to see you too Riley.." he sat the frame down and looked at me "Well look at you..you're knocked up."
My arms went protectively around my stomach "Why are you in my house."
Garrett laughed "A little payback..you brother and his little friends decided to gang up on me...and just out of luck I come here and your little boyfriend leaves his pregnant girlfriend home alone.." he got closer to me till I was backed against the wall.."I wonder how he would feel if I took the two things he loved the most away from him.."
I swallowed hard "Garrett don't please..."
He laughed as he ran a finger down my jaw "Why shouldn't I...you let your roommate beat me up, I come here and your brother, boyfriend and their friends put me and my friends in the hospital..and they get out for 1200 bucks..I say this is fair trade Riley.."
I closed my eyes my hands still protectively on my stomach "Please..."
The door opened and before I knew it I felt someone pull Garrett away from me and someone grabbed me pulling me away..."You alright?"
I opened my eyes to see Tony holding me I nodded "I think so.."
Tony took my face in his hands "Are you sure?"
I nodded "Yes."
He hugged me "Good.."
I looked over his shoulder "Stop them before they kill him Tony.."
Tony nodded 'Stay right here.."
I stood off to the side as I watched Tony try to get the guys off of Garrett...my eyes widened when I saw how bad they beat him.."Oh my god.."
Jorel walked over wrapping me in a hug "Are you okay?"
I nodded "Yeah..I'm okay."
He sighed "How the hell did he get in here?"
I shrugged as I heard the sirens "I guess I forgot to lock the door...he said he was going to get revenge for what you guys did at that club and it would be for Jordan..he was going to take the two things that he loved the most."
Jorel kissed the top of my head "I'm going to go talk to the police okay."
I nodded "Okay."
Jordan rushed over to me wrapping his arms around me "Are you okay...the baby?"
I buried my face into the side of his neck "We're okay."I looked down at his hand "Jordan..."
He sighed "It's nothing.."
I shook my head "It's not nothing your hand is swollen."
Jordan sighed "I'm fine Riles."
I looked at him "What good will you be if your hand is broken?" I sighed "Get it looked at please."
He sighed and kissed my forehead "Okay I will.."
I raised an eyebrow "Now..let Dillon and Matt take you to the hospital.."
Jordan looked at George and Aron "Stay with her.."
Aron nodded "Okay.."
He nodded as he walked out of the house with Dillon and Matt...
I sighed and sat on the couch as Aron and George sat on either side of me.."You don't have to.."
George cut me off "One you're pregnant, two that guy broke into the house and had you backed into a wall and threaten to hurt you and that baby."
I crossed my arms "This sucks you know that..you 6 are going to get all overprotective."
Aron put his arm around me and gave me a slighty hug.."You've been back here for 8 months now...you are like our sister you really think we won't be protective of you..expecially with you pregnant."
I looked out the window as Garrett was handcuffed and put int he back of the police car..I sighed softly "I have never been more terrifed."
George nodded "I'm sure you were but why didn't you knee him or something?"
I shrugged "I was scared to death the only thing on my mind was my child."
Jorel walked in "They ran his name and it turns out he has a huge warrant for his arrest in New York...1st degree assault." he looked at me "How the hell did you get involved with a guy like that?"
I sighed "In my defense I didn't know about it..he showed signs I wrote him off."
He sighed "You need to start locking your door..expecially considering in a few months my neice or nephew is going to be in this house...and get a security system."
I shook my head "Okay..I will."
Jorel sat down in the chair "Where did the other's go?"
George sighed "Matt and Dillon took Jordan to the hospital his hand was beginning to sweal.."
Emily, April and Gabbi came running "Why the hell were the police leaving here?"
Aron spoke up "Garrett broke into the house and had Riley backed into the wall...we showed up because Jonas asked us to see if we could get Riley to come help with the video..when walked in and saw him pinning her against the wall.."
Emily hugged me "Oh my god are you okay?"
I nodded "Better than Garrett is.."
Gabbi looked around "Where are Jordan, Dillon and Matt?"
Jorel sighed "Dillon and Matt took Jordan to ER...we all layed into Garrett pretty good but Jordan just lost it...he went to go have is hand looked at."
April shook her head "Did he touch you Riles?"
I shook my head "No.." I looked around the room "Can we go somewhere...I feel like a prisoner."
Jorel stood up "We'll go to my place..."
I sighed "I don't want to be in a house I want fresh air.."
Emily shrugged "The waterpark is open."
I smiled "Perfect." I stood up and went to my room and grabbed my stuff then we left...
*Jordan's pov*
I got home to find the place empty but then I found the note..I sighed and stretched across the couch...I ended up bruising two of my knuckles and it hurt like hell...I sat up when the door open to see Riley.."Have fun?"
She nodded "A little..."
I got up and walked over taking her in my arms "I'm sorry."
Riley pulled away and looked up at me "What are you sorry for...you did nothing wrong.."
I shook my head "You saw a side of me I never wanted you to see."
She took my face in my hands.."I saw a very protective boyfriend and expecting father that's all I saw."
I kissed her forehead "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you...and I don't want to find out.."
Riley buried her face into my shoulder "I love you Jordan..I'm not letting anything change that."
I sighed "I love you too.."
She looked up at me "Before you everything happened what were you guys here for?"
I laughed "Jonas wanted us to ask you if you would reconsider being apart of this video..we're supposed to start tomorrow."
Riley nodded "After today I could use the distraction...so you can tell him yes I'll gladly help him."
I smiled down at her "Really?"
She nodded "Yes."
I smiled "It's late."
Riley nodded slightly "It is and I'm beat.."
I nodded "So we'll go to bed then.."
She smiled softly "I want to shower first."
I nodded slightly as we walked to our room "Okay.." I watched her as she grabbed some clothes and walk out...I changed then layed back in bed staring up at the ceiling..I turned my head as I felt Riley lay down beside me..I wrapped my arms around her "I need to give you something..."
Riley looked at me "What?"
I reached over into the drawer and pulled out a small box "The girls pitched in and helped me get this right down to picking it out.." I opened it "I know you've already said yes but Riley Decker will you say yes again?"
She kissed me "Do you really need to ask me that?"
I took the ring she was wearing off and replaced it with the new ring..I kissed her hand "I love you.."
Riley smiled as she layed her head on my chest "I love you too."
I ran my hand down her back "I'm never going to hurt you."
She yawned slightly "I know.."
I kissed the top of her head then turned off the lights...I sighed as I slowly began to fall asleep