Addicted

Nine

*Jordan's pov*
(2 weeks later)
Getting woke up by your girlfriend throwing up isn't the nicest thing to hear...I sighed as I knocked on the bathroom door as I heard the water shut off"Babe you alright?"
Riley groaned "Just come in."
I slowly opened the door "You okay?"
She gave mea look "Just know I really hate you right now."
I leaned against the doorway "Why is that?"
Riley shook her head "You did this to me.."
I moved and wrapped my arms around her waist "If I recall you had a huge part in the process."
She leaned her head back against my chest "I hate this Jordan..I'm constantly sick."
I sighed softly "I'm sorry baby...you up for eating something?"
Riley shook her head "Not really.."
I let my hands rest against her stomach "You need to eat something..tell me what you want and I'll go get it."
She sighed "Umm honestly anything sweet."
I kissed her temple "Let me get dressed and I'll go get you something okay."
Riley nodded "Meantime I'm going to lay down.."
I nodded "Okay.." after she walked out I grabbed some clothes and changed quickly I then grabbed my phone keys and wallet then left...a few minutes later I came back "Riles I'm back.."
She walked out to the livingroom drying her hair "Smells good."
I nodded "I got one of everything at the bakery.."
Riley smiled "Thank you."
I smiled "You're welcome.."
She smiled softly and sat on the stool with a donut "It's weird I usually don't eat these but for the past 2 weeks I've been wanting them."
I laughed "I guess that's what they would call a craving babe."
Riley shook her head slight "Have you talked to the label yet about my due date?"
I nodded "I have...they said they would try to get me back here but they couldn't promise it would happen." I sighed "Sorry.."
She shrugged "Babe it's fine...if you can't the grandmas are going to be there and Emily already demanded that she was going to be there."
I sighed "I just wish I knew I'd be there instead of wondering."
Riley looked at me "Don't be so hard on yourself about this..if you can't be there you can't be there."
I shook my head "Most women would be pissed."
She shrugged "I'm not other women."
I walked over and stood between her legs letting my hands rest on her hips.."I know.."
Riley wrapped her arms around my neck "You got rehersals today don't you?"
I nodded "Yeah I do babe...did you want to do something?"
She shrugged "There was something my mom wanted to show you..but we can do that another day."
I kissed her "Tomorrow we will..."
Riley nodded and looked at the clock.."I gotta get ready I promised Gabbi and Amy I would go shopping with them."
I laughed "You don't wanna go?"
She shrugged "I'd prefer to do something else but I promised so I'm going."
I shook my head "You are dressed though.."
Riley nodded "I have to puta little makeup so I don't look like I'm sick.."
I squeezed her hips slightly "I think you look great like this."
She laughed "I'm just putting a little eyeliner on.."
I laughed as she got up and walked to our room...a few minute later she walked out.."That was quick."
Riley smiled "Waking at 5:30 and having to be on set at 6 yeah I can get ready quick."
I nodded "I see that.." I kissed the side of her head "Have fun babe I gotta go."
She tiptoed and kissed me "See you later.."
I nodded and left...
*Emily's pov*
I was walking around the store looking at random things..I laughed when I saw Gabbi run off towards the shoes..I walked around until I found Riley looked at shirts.."So how has Jordan been these past couple weeks?"
She smiled "He's been amazing...he's made or went out and got me breakfast every morning..he's so sweet."
I smiled "Awww he's really taking this role seriously.."
Riley nodded "Yeah he is..."
I laughed "Already needing new shirts?"
She nodded and laughed "Yes..my boobs are huge..I need new shirts.."
I nodded "I bet he's loving that."
Riley shrugged "Surprisingly he hasn't said much about it...everyone else has but Jordan hasn't."
I laughed "That is a surprise."
She looked at me "Where is Gabbi?"
I pointed to the shoes "Take a guys.."
Riley laughed as she held an armful of shirts "Well I'm ready lets go see if she's decided on a pair or three."
I laughed as we walked over...I shook my head "Have you made a choice yet?"
Gabbi nodded as she picked up 3 boxes "Yes I have..I see Riley has to get new shirts..."
She laughed "Yes..luckily I don't have to get new jeans yet."
I laughed "Riley giving up her jeans...I don't see that happening.."
Riley laughed "They have pregnancy jeans..I'll be alright.."
Gabbi laughed as we walked to the front and paid for out stuff.."I'm starving..where do you two want to eat?"
I shrugged "Riles.."
Riley shrugged "I don't care honestly.."
Gabbi smiled "We'll just go somewhere."
We grabbed our bags and headed out to our cars..
*after eating*
I smiled at Riley "Who's going to be godmother...since it's obvious George is going to be godfather."
Riley shrugged "I really haven't thought much about it...I told Jordan to pick who he wants and I'll pick who I want...it might just end up being all of you."
I nodded "Make since.."
Gabbi thought a moment "Why did you turn down doing the guys' video for Undead and NO.5?"
She sighed "When they want to film..I'll be 6 months and with the idea they have for the videos I don't want to deal with all of that."
I nodded "I understand that...so who is going to be doing it?"
Riley shrugged "I have no idea I didn't ask..thelabel was really understanding about me not wanted to do it.."
Gabbi nodded "Yeah they are pretty understanding.."
I looked at my watch "Well I gotta go..I have to get that painting done by tomorrow I'll see you girls tomorrow..." we all said out goodbyes and got into our cars and left