Addicted

Eleven

*Danny's pov*
(1 week later July)
I was sitting in Jorel and George's livingroom with April, Riley and Emily watching some random movie on TV...we all jumped when Aron and Dillon ran in jumping up and down...I laughed "Whoa chillax will ya..what's with all the jumping?"
Aron grinned "Guess who's playing the Virgin Moble Music Festival?"
Riley smiled "Micheal Jackson?"
He laughed "That would be fucking awesome but no.." he shouted "HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD WILL BE PERFORMING ON THE SOUTH STAGE ON AUGUST 10!"
April jumped up "Really!"
She pouted "Awww...I can't go."
Dillon stood behind the couch and hugged Riley "Awww don't pout momma...blame your fiance."
I laughed "Seriously guys this is great."
Emily grinned "Great...this is fucking awesome...." she stopped "But I told Riley I would stay here with her."
Riley shook her head "I have my mom you go be with George..."
She looked at her "You sure?"
"Yes.." she smiled "I'm not going to make you stay here while your boyfriend is across the country doing his first big show..never GO!"
Emily smiled "You rock Riles."
Riley laughed "I know.."
I shook my head "You know Jordan is going to freak out when he realises no one is going to be here with Riley.."
She shook her head "Nope...I'll make Tony or Arina stay with me."
Aron laughed "Sadly Arina would be excited about that."
I laughed "She would.."
Riley stood up "I so need to find Jorel's chip stash."
April laughed "Good luck I can't even find it."
She poked her head out of the kitchen "You just have to think like my brother.." she went back into the kitchen and went quiet for a minute.."Found them and there's chocolate too!"
I ran into the kitchen with Emily, Aron and Dillon to find 6 month pregnant Riley sitting on the counter indian style with a bag of Doritos in her lap "How the hell did you get up there?"
Riley grinned "The chair.."
Aron turned his head to see the chair "Well then share the love Riles.."
I grabbed another bag of chips and opened it.."Yum."
Jorel walked in with George and Jordan "Hey that's my stuff.."
Riley shrugged "And..I'm pregnant I want Doritos and I knew you had them."
He laughed "Okay one how the hell did you find them and two how did you get up there?"
She smiled "One I thought like you...and two I used a chair.."
Jordan laughed "Why?"
Riley laughed "Cravings babe....but now I need down.."
Dillon grabbed her sides and helped her down "There you go.."
She smiled "Thank you Dillon.."
He laughed "Welcome."
Jordan shook his head "We need to go babe...my mom ordered me to bring you to the house.."
Riley nodded "Well it's an order so we better go."
I shook my head laughing "Bye.."
He laughed as they left...
Matt walked in "Oooh you found Jay's stash."
He shook his head "Yes they did damn it...gotta find a new spot.."
Emily shook her head "I should tell those of you who weren't here earlier...I won't be staying in LA with Riley.."
Jorel's eyes widened "What?"
I sighed "Riley's choice...Emily really wants to be there for the VMF...but she promised to stay here so Riley told her to go that she walked stay with your mom or stay with Tony."
He sighed "Okay."
Matt walked over to me "You ready?"
I nodded "Yes.." I smiled "Bye guys."
"Bye!"
I smiled softly as we left..
*Emily's pov*
I layed across my bed as I watch George messing with some book..I sat up "Baby what are you doing?"
He looked back at me "Writing.."
I layed on my stomach so I was where he was sitting.."Like what?"
George smiled down at me "Just random thoughts babe.."
I nodded "Okay.."
He nodded "So you'll be coming on the road with us after all?"
I smiled and nodded "Yes.."
George closed his book as I sat up "I wonder how Jordan is going to handle that.."
I shrugged "It will be Riley telling him so he'll probably take it well."
He nodded "Yeah.."
I layed back on my back closing my eyes"I can't believe you guys are going on tour."
George laughed "Me either.."
I opened my eyes to see George hovering over me "Can I help you."
He grinned "Maybe."
I slipped my arms around his neck "Then tell me how can I help you 3 Tears?"
George leaned down and kissed me passionately...things got heated quickly and well you can guess what happened next