Addicted

Twelve

*Jorel's pov*
(1 month later August)
Today we were doing the Virgin Music Festival..and it kinda sucked the one person all of us did want there wasn't..I watched as Jordan moped around the hotel room as we all got ready "What's the matter?"
Jordan sat down on the edge of the bed "I don't know...I mean I know Riles is being taken care of but.."
I cut him off "You can't help but worry?" when he nodded I shrugged "I'm worried about here too Jordan but you know as well as I do if anything happened our moms, Arina or Tony would call us in a heartbeat.."
He shook his head "I know but still."
I looked at him "We gotta go so you don't have time to call her but after the show is over call one of them and I know they'll tell you the same thing..Riley and the baby are just fine.."
Jordan stood up "Yeah.." he walked out
I sent Riley a quick text then left the room..
*After the show*
April walked up to me "What's the matter with Jordan...he was all over the place on stage now he's a totally different guy.."
I sighed "He misses Riley."
She nodded "Makes sense.."
I shrugged "We've all tried to tell him that Riley is in good hands.."
April looked at me "You know Garrett is out on bail maybe that is what he's worried about..Garrett going after your sister who by the way is 7 months along today."
I stopped before we walked outside "How do you know Garrett is out?"
"Tony told me I have no idea if he told Jordan but I'm sure he has"
I sighed "Damn...well we are going home for a little while.."
April shook her head "Just so you know you two crowding her like this will only cause her stress which is not good for her or the baby.."
I nodded "It's my nephew though I can't help but worry about him and Riley."
She smiled "What did Riley and Jordan decide on naming him?"
I smiled "Kaiden Matteo.."
"Matteo?"
I shrugged "It's Italian...Riley always said that her kids would have traditional Italian names..."
She nodded "Do you and Riley have Italian names?"
I nodded "Not our first names but middle names.."
April smiled "What does Matteo mean anyways?
I thought a moment "Gift of god I do believe...it's a variant of Matthew."
She laughed "So Matty is a gift of god?"
I nodded "I guess so."
April smiled "You're excited about being Uncle Jorel aren't you?"
I smiled as we got on the bus "Yes I am."
She smiled softly "Well I'm gonna go lay down okay...come get me when we get to the hotel."
I nodded and kissed her cheek "I will.." I sat down as she walked off..."Call Riley."
Jordan looked at me "I will when we get to the hotel..."
I nodded "How do you expect to get through these next 4 months like this..Riley isn't going to be here so you can't mope around all the time."
He nodded "I know I just I want to be there when he's born but I can't."
I nodded "We all want to be there but Riley would kill us all if we walked away from this."
Jordan sighed "Yeah I know."
George spoke up "Is Riley having the shower before we leave for the actual tour?"
Emily nodded "Yes..from what Arina told me..everything is ordered and they have the food so Dillon can grill...all we have to do is show up with whatever gift we decide on."
Gabbi smiled "Have you two decided on godparents yet?"
Jordan nodded "It was a hard choice but Riley decided to go for the 2 she has known the longest which is Emily and George and I choose Matt and Danny..I mean everyone is going to be in Kaiden's life but we just went with the 4 we knew wouldn't freak out with a baby."
Aron laughed "No argument from this party."
Gabbi nodded "Ditto.
Amy raised her hands "Same."
Dillon grinned "I'm still Uncle Dillon right?"
Jordan laughed "Yeah."
We sat around talking until we got to the hotel and everyone went to their rooms and went to bed...except for Jordan who was out on the balcony talking to Riley..
*Jordan's pov*
I sighed as I dialed Riley's number hoping she wasn't asleep.."Babe?"
"Hey..I figured you'd be asleep.."
I smiled "I thought you would be too...what are you doing?"
"Putting the finishing touches on Kaiden's room....did you know that Tony could paint...I mean really paint?"
I laughed "Yeah I did...so how is the room looking?"
"Well the room is completely painted and I got talked into putting the damn bird on the wall which it ties in really well with everything..people keep telling me I'm nuts for going with black white and blue...it's not like the walls are black the furniture is but the walls are a light blue with dark blue trims and the things Tony painted on the wall are black and white."
I smiled "Who cares...he's our son...but I can't wait to see it.."
"Yeah Tony is going to put the furniture together tomorrow.."
I nodded "Enough on the baby how are you doing?"
"I'm great...anxious to have you to myself for a little while before the tour starts."
I laughed "Likewise baby...everyone misses you..."
"Awww really..."
I nodded "Yeah...I told everyone who we choose as godparents and everyone agreed with it...but Dillon asked if he was still going to be Uncle Dillon."
"Did you tell him yes?"
I nodded "I did..." I looked at my watch "Well I gotta go babe we'll see you tomorrow afternoon sometime...get some sleep..."
"I will....love you."
I smiled "Love you too.."
"Bye."
"Bye.." I hung up the phone and walked inside and went to bed