Addicted

Thirteen

*Emily's pov*
(2 months later October 14)
I decided to stay behind with Riley despite her protest..and right now I was standing outside the hospital nursery with my camera...I smiled when I saw the nurse bring Jaiden in...I opened my phone and dialed Jordan's number "Hey proud papa I got some news for you."
"What?"
I smiled "You're son made his debut 2 hours ago...he's a handsome little guy...tiny but healthy...6 pounds even 16 inches long big brown eyes..."
"How is Riley?"
I smiled "She's resting..I'm at the nursery watching the nurses write out the birthcertificate...we told them you were on the road so they're allowing your mom to sign it for you."
"How many photos have you taken?"
I smiled "I took a few before..and a couple after he was born..I'm about to take some of him in the nursery if the nurses allow me to.."
"Who does he look like?"
I smiled "He looks like his mom right now but that could change.."
"Do you have any on your phone you could send me?"
I nodded "I'll take one and send it to you.."
"I gotta go Em...we're about to go on...tell Riley I love her."
I nodded and smiled "I will..have a good show."
"We will...bye."
"Bye.." I hung up my phone then walked into the nursery..after they told me I could I took a couple pictures of Kaiden..I took my phone out and took another and sent it to Jordan...I looked at the nurse.."Do you care if I take Kaiden to Riley?"
The older woman smiled "Go right ahead I was just about to take him back down there..you can carry him and I'll push the bed."
I picked him up "Let's go see your momma..." I smiled when we walked into Riley's room to see Arina, Tony and Tony's girlfriend Erika there.."Here is Kaiden Matteo Terrell."
Arina smiled "Awww he's so cute.." she looked at Riley "Have you called Jordan yet?"
I nodded as I put Kaiden in Riley's arms.."I called him and even sent him a picture."
Riley smiled "Thanks Emily.."
I shrugged "It's nothing...and he told me to tell you that he loves you."
She smiled "Okay."
Tony smiled softly "Well we better be going we'll come back and see you tomorrow okay?"
Riley nodded "Bye guys..thanks for being here."
Arina smiled "Bye Riles...bye Kaid..."
I laughed as they walked out "You want me to stay or are you going to make me go home."
Riley smiled "Thanks for being here Em..but go home shower, get some sleep, call your boyfriend."
I hugged her slightly "Call me if you need anything okay."
She nodded "I will.."
I smiled and left..and instead of calling George I left him a text and went to bed....
*Jordan's pov*
After the show we all got on the bus..I sat the table and pulled out my phone...I smiled when I saw the picture.."Hey Jay come here.."
Jorel walked over and sat cross from me "What?"
I turned my phone to him "Meet your nephew."
He smiled then laughed "He looks like Riley."
I nodded "Emily said the same thing...she said she took a lot of pictures.."
Jorel nodded "Well congratulations man...you're a fucking dad now."
I laughed "Scary thought huh..."
Aron walked over "What's going on?"
I smiled "I'm officially a dad as of 6 oclock I am nowa dad.."
He patted my shoulder "Congratulations.."
I showed him the picture "6 pounds 16 inches long."
Dillon smiled "Tiny thing."
I nodded "Perfect though."
George smiled "How is Riley?"
I shrugged "I'm sure Riley is asleep so I'll call in the morning...but Emily said she was great.."
Jorel sighed "All the girls went to sleep though didn't they?"
Matt nodded "Yeah they're already passed out."
I smiled and stood up "I'll just show them tomorrow."
Aron raised an eyebrow "Going to bed?"
I nodded "Yeah..I'm getting up early..I'm gonna have something sent to Riley from all of us."
George nodded "Good idea.."
I nodded and went back to my bunk and went to sleep