Addicted

Three

*Riley's pov*
(at the shoot {it's December by the way})
While the girls were off hitting catering...no surprise there..I walked into the trailer we had set up for the guys...I knocked and waited for and answer..I laughed when Jimmy jumped out and hugged me "Hey Jims."
Jimmy sat me down "They didn't say you were doing the video?"
I held my hands up "Surprise!"
Matt poked his head "Well son of a bitch if it's not Riley Decker...you're our director again?"
I nodded "Who else knows you so well?"
He laughed "Good point.."
Jimmy grinned "The girls will be happy to see you.."
I smiled "Yeah...we'll get to meet friends...well at least the girls at least."
He nodded "Cool.."
Brian walked out "Well well it's Riley..."
I smiled "Hey Bri."
Val ran off the trailer "Riles!"
I laughed and hugged her "Hey Val..."
She grinned "I'm so glad your the one doing this video...you know what the boys like."
I shrugged "I try my best.."
Emily came running up "Riles...Jorel said to..." she stopped mid sentence.."Hi.."
I laughed "Right...Um guys this is Emily Lancaster...Em this is Matt, Jimmy, Brian and of coarse Matt's girlfriend Val..."
She smiled "Sorry to sound like a clueless fan girl but this is fucking awesome."
Matt laughed "Nice to meet you Emily...you're dating Riley's brother's friend right?"
Emily nodded "Yes I am."
Amy ran up "You will not belive who I just met Riley.." she grinned as she saw who was standing in front of her...she stuck her hand out "I'm Amy Catina...Riley's friend since diapers."
Matt laughed "I'm Matt...Riley's friend since..well 2 years ago." he motioned to the girls "This is my girlfriend Val, Brian's girlfriend Michelle and Jimmy's girlfriend Leana."
Val smiled "Nice to meet you Amy...I love your hair by the way."
Amy smiled "Thanks.."
I hugged them again "I'll let you guys finish getting ready 1 hour and we'll begin filming okay."
Brian smirked and saulted me "Yes ma'am."
I shook my head "Right.." I laughed and walked off
*several hours later*
I sat back in the chair as we watched the playback of Brian's shot I smiled "So what do you think so far?"
Zacky grinned "Afterlife is going to be killer..."
Johnny laughed "Who knew LA girls were so demented."
I laughed "I'm a horror movie kid...can't help it..I live for this shit."
Matt laughed "Sounds about right.."
I shook my head "Alright back to your places dorks.."
The guys laughed and walked off...Gena sat were Zacky was just sitting she was still done up from doing Zacky's ballroom dancing shot "How can you stand to do this...it's so hot and can be boring."
I shrugged "I honestly don't know..it's worth it to me..I get to help bands live their dream at the same time living mine...but hell yeah it can be boring as fuck and hot but again so worth it."
She smiled "So are you still single?"
I shook my headreally paying no mind to the MTV camera roaming around the area "Nope..I'm dating a guy I was kinda seeing before I moved to New York.."
Gena thought a moment "Oh...that Jordan guy?"
I nodded then smiled "That would be him.."
She smiled "Good..because well the way you talked about him I could tell you had some serious feelings for the guy."
I smiled "I did and still do.." I sighed slightly "Alright boys ready?" when the nodded I yelled "Action.."
*end of the day*
I threw my hair back in a ponytale as we finished the final shot for the day.."Guys you were awesome we just have to do is the perfomance with the white background and Jimmy's shot with the spider and Matt's.."
Everyone nodded...Val hugged "See you tomorrow...bye girls."
Danny smiled "Bye.."
After they left and I dropped the girls off at their repective places..I headed home...
*Gabbi's pov*
I sat on the couch with Aron..I looked at him and sighed "I thought I was going to meet the other girls today?"
Aron slipped his arm around me "Riley is a director she had a video to do...the girls went with her."
I nodded "Oh.."
He kissed the side of my head "You'll meet them soon.."
I sighed "Do you think they'll like me?"
Aron nodded "I know the others will...Riley is like my other sister so she can be difficult but I'm sure she'll adore you."
I smiled softly "I hope so.."
He stood up and pulled me up with him "Come on I'm beat."
I leaned against him as we headed off to bed for the night..