Addicted

Four

*Jorel's pov*
(2 weeks later)
I was sitting on the couch when Riley ran in and grabbed my arm...she pulled me to my room..I grabbed her shoulders "Riles whats the matter?"
Riley looked at me with fear all over her face "I'm in deep shit Jay..."
I raised an eyebrow "What happened?"
She sighed "I'm late Jorel.."
I shook my head "How in the hell are you..you and Jordan have only been together what barely 5 weeks unless..."
Riley sighed deeply..."Last person I had sex with was the guy I ended up coming back here to get away from...and it was like 2 weeks before I came back."
I sighed "How could you of been so stupid Riles?"
She sat down on the bed "I was drunk..what am I going to do Jay...I'm finally happy and in a good relationship and I'm possibly knocked up by another guy....to make it worse the asshole is here in LA." she looked at me with tears in her eyes..."I can't lose Jordan.."
I kneeled down in front of her.."Is there a chance it could be Jordan's?" when she shrugged I sighed "Well I know Jordan loves you..." I sighed "Hold on...I'll go get everyone that is here..we'll all help you..."
Riley nodded "Okay..can you get Jordan too?"
I nodded and stood up "Yeah.." I leaned down andkissed her forehead then walked out..I ran my hand over the back of my neck "Guys we have a seriously problem..."
Dillon raised an eyebrow "What..."
I looked over at Jordan who stood up quickly..."The guy Riley was seeing before she came back is here in LA...but that's not the problem....Riley is possibly knocked up by the guy."
Jordan's face fell and he sat back down "Oh."
I sighed as the other's walked into my room..I looked at Jordan"Look man...Riley is in there in tears...scared to death to lose you."
He sighed "What the hell am I supposed to do man..the girl I love is possibly knocked up by the same guy she ran away from.."
I shook my head "Do you love her?"
Jordan nodded "Yes but..."
I looked at him "But what Jordan...you love her...she loves you....right now she needs you to be by her side expecially if it turns out that this ass did get her pregnant...you could be the father a kid deserves."
He sighed and stood up "You're right...I'm not going to be some punk ass I'm gonna be the man and be there for her weither she is or isn't"
I nodded "Good..you know there is a chance the possible kid is yours.."
"Really?"
"Riley said it's a possiblity..." I sighed "the others are in my room with her now."
Jordan nodded "Okay.."
I sighed as we walked into my room.."Riles.."
April pulled me aside.."Me and Danny are going to run to the store real quick..buy Riley a couple tests.."
I pulled some money out and handed it to her "Get as many as needed."
She nodded "We'll be back as soon as we can.."
I leaned against the doorway wanting to just hug Riley and tell her everything was going to be fine but in reality I knew it wasn't...I sighed deeply as Matt stood beside me "I've never felt so useless before..I want to tell her it's going to be okay but I know it won't be okay."
Matt sighed deeply "I know..."
We all sat there trying to break the tension then Danny and April came back.
*Emily's pov*
We all sat there waiting for the results of these tests...I watched from my spot beside George as Riley paced the room..I sighed "How much longer?"
Amy sighed "2 minutes.."
Jordan leaned against the wall "Is it bad I'm nervous as fuck?"
Riley shook her head "No."
Dillon spoke up "Times up.."
We all looked at the test that sat between Riley and Jordan...Riley took a deep breath and looked at the test...she shook her head "Oh my god.."
I raised an eyebrow "Well.."
She looked at us "I'm pregnant."
Jordan turned to her and wrapped his arms around her "We'll be okay..."
I looked at George and sighed "What are you going to do?"
Riley shrugged "Prepare for whatever happens..it takes more than sperm to be someone's dad..any man can be a father but it takes a real man to be daddy."
Jordan spoke up "I'm gonna take her home okay."
Jorel nodded "Okay.." he hugged Riley.."Be careful.."
She nodded "Yeah.."
I sighed as they left as well as Matt, Danny, Aron and Gabbi...I crawled into bed beside George "Poor Riley...she's tried to hard to get away from that guy now this."
George wrapped his arms around me "She has Jordan and all of us...she's going to be fine."
I sighed softly "I hope you're right babe."
He nodded "Me too."
I snuggled into his arms.."Hopefully this all turns out the way it should."
"You mean it ending up Jordan being the father?"
I nodded "Yeah..." I leaned up and kissed him quickly "Night baby"
George smiled slightly "Night.."
I sighed deeply as I fell asleep