Addicted

Five

*Jordan's pov*
(3 days later Jan )
While I was waiting for Riley to get back from the doctor I got a call from Emily "Hello.."
"Uhhh is Riley back yet?"
I shook my head "Not yet.."
"You need to get over here asap..."
I raised an eyebrow "Why?"
"That guy is here right now..."
My eyes widened "I'll be right there.." I hung up and sent Riley a quick message telling her I went to Jorel and George's place...I grabbed my wallet and keys and left...within minutes I was at the house..I walked in "Hey.."
Aron looked at me "He's in the kitchen with Jorel, George and the girls.."
I clenched my jaw "Why the fuck is he here?"
He shrugged "I guess trying to find Riley..."
I nodded "I told her I was coming here..she went to her OB.."
Aron nodded "She should find out how far along she is shouldn't she?"
I nodded "Yep..the time should say weither or not I'm the father..if I am I'm beating the shit out of that guy."
Gabbi raised an eyebrow "And risk going to jail leaving your pregnant girlfriend alone at home."
I sighed "What the hell amI supposed to do then?"
She shrugged "He's a fucking suburban New York kid he won't last here long."
I shook my head "I'm still confronting the guy...Riley's with me now that's all that matters but that fucker still hit her..he thinks the gay guy layed into hin wait till everyone else finds out.."
Aron stopped me "Wait that fucker hit Riley?"
I nodded "Yeah...I guess after the drunken hook up he began to get really stalkerish as Riley put it..she told him to go fuck himself he hit her then her roommate kicked his ass."
He clenched his fist and looked towards the kitchen..."Does Jorel know?"
I nodded "Yes.."
Aron shook his head "He's a dead fucker with the other 3 find out."
I sighed "I know."
Gabbi spoke up again.."The guys want you two in the kitchen.."
I nodded and walked in calmly..."Aye guys.."
The guy stood up "Garrett Palmer...I'm a friend of Riley's."
I shook his hand and squeezed it "Jordan Terrell...Riley's boyfriend."
Garrett pulled his hand away.."I'm not surprised Riley was always quick to jump to the next guy."
I clenched my jaw.."You're quick to run your mouth in front of a gang aren't you."
He went to speak but stopped "Well hello Riley.."
Riley spoke up "What the fuck are you doing here?"
"Came to see you Riles..I heard you were knocked up.."
She glared at him "No I'm not.."
Jorel spoke up "Wait what...what did the doctor say.."
Riley looked pass Garrett "False positive...and I was stressed out..but I'm definetly not pregnant."
I stood there a moment as Garrett stormed out of the house..."So no pregnancy?"
She nodded "No pregnancy.."
I hugged her "I'm sorry but this is great news."
Riley laughed "I know.."
Jorel ran over and hugged us both "Thank god...I love ya sis I do but I'm not ready to be Uncle Jay yet."
She laughed "Don't worry about it I'm not ready to be mommy yet.."
Amy smiled "Well this is really good news...but that dude looked pissed."
I shrugged "Not my problem.." I looked at Riley "Want to head home?"
She nodded "Yeah..." she looked at everyone "Barbeque tomorrow."
Dillon grinned "Aye sounds good."
I laughed as I took Sammie's hand "Later guys.."
"Later..."
I kissed the back of Riley's hand as we left and headed home...
*Amy's pov*
I sat there on the couch thinking.."You know a little part of me was hoping that Jordan and Riley would be having a kid but yet I'm glad she's not pregnant because neither of them are ready for it."
Dillon looked at me then kissed the side of my head "I get ya.."
I let my head rest on his shoulder "I don't give it long and someone is going to end up knocked up."
He looked down at me "What makes you say that?"
I shrugged "Just a feeling.."
Dillon laughed "I don't know about kids but I'm all for the practice."
I raised an eyebrow "Oh really?"
He stood up picking me up and carried me to our room...