Addicted

Six

*Riley's pov*
(1 month later Feb)
Today was Valentine's Day and the guys were off at the studio...I walked into the building and got several hellos from the staff...I got into the elevator and headed upstairs...when the doors opened I stepped out and walked down the hall..when I saw Jorel I ran up behind me "Hey!"
Jorel jumped and turned around "Hey Shortstuff."
I smiled "Oh just so you know April told me to tell you that you're in trouble."
His eyes widened "What why?"
I shrugged "I have no idea but she told me to tell you."
Jorel pouted "And you didn't bother to find out why?"
I laughed "It's not my place...evidently you did something J."
He sighed and walked off...
I walked up to see some bleach blonde bimbo trying her hardest to flirt with Jordan but of coarse he was paying attention to his sidekick...I laughed and walked up and kissed him "Hey baby."
Jordan smiled "Hey baby.." he wrapped his arm around my waist "I thought you were busy today?"
I smiled "It's Valentine's Day..and I'm my own boss so I gave myself the rest of the day off and I came here to take you hostage."
He nodded "Hmmm good idea..we should be done here soon."
The girl cleared her throat "Excuse me we were talking.."
I looked at the girl "You were flirting...he was ignoring you and I'm his girlfriend so I overrule you."
Jordan laughed as we walked off..."So what do you plan on doing tonight?"
I shrugged "It's a secret."
He kissed my temple "Tease."
I laughed "Yep.."
Jordan sighed "Gotta go baby.." he kissed me "Love you.."
I smiled "Love you too.."
He walked off and into the studio
*several hours later*
Somehow Jordan and I managed to sneak away from everyone and head home and we had our own little Valentines celebration...I woke up to find Jordan's side of the bed empty...I got up and threw on a pair of short and one of his tshirts then walked out of the room...I saw him standing outside I sighed slightly and walked outside "Jordan."
He turned to face me "Hey.."
I stood beside him "What's the matter?"
Jordan sighed "Thinking..."
I nodded "About?"
He touched my cheek "If I was to tell you I want to marry you what would you say?"
I shrugged "I'd say yes."
Jordan took my face in his hands "Riley I know we've tecnically only been together a couple of months but I know whats in my heart and I hope it's in yours too....."
I smiled and cut him off..."Jordan...yes."
He smiled "Yes?"
I nodded "Yes."
Jordan kissed me fully...he pulled away slightly "Jorel is going to kill me."
I shrugged "Does it look like I care..." I took his hand and led him back inside and back to our room...I looked up at him "I'm finally where I want to be.."
He smiled down at me "Good to know..." he leaned down and kissed me again as we walked backwards to our bed..he pulled away and looked at me "I don't have a ring for you."
I shook my head "I don't need one."
Jordan sighed "You will get one.."
I smiled "How about this...after the albums comes out you can get me a ring..until then..." I took a ring my mom gave me off my right hand and put it on my left.."I'll wear this."
He laughed "That'll work."
I wrapped my arms around his neck "Now where were we?"
Jordan leaned down and kissed me again...the whole night passed by with a blur..
*April's pov*
(next day)
I was shopping with Danny, Amy and Riley when I noticed something about Riley.."Uhhh Riles since when do you wear your ring on your left hand?"
Riley looked down at her hand "Oh..that...its just temporary."
Amy raised an eyebrow "What do you mean it's temporary?"
She smiled "It's only until after September.."
Danny gasped "Holy shit you and Jordan are engaged?!"
Riley laughed "Yes..."
My jaw dropped "Does Jorel know?"
She shook her head "No but I will tell him.."
I nodded "Good he would want to know."
Riley nodded "I know."
Amy squealed "How did he ask?"
She laughed "I woke up and he wasn't in bed..I got up and found him outside...I asked him what was wrong..he said he was thinking.." she smiled "I asked him about what he then asked me what would I say if he asked me to marry him I told him I'd say yes..he started to really as me but I cut him off and said yes...and well many things happened."
Danny smiled "Awww..."
I smiled as we finished our shopping and headed back to the house...
*Jorel's pov*
I was sitting on my bed when my door opened I looked up to see Riley..."Hey sis."
She walked in and closed the door "I need to talk to you."
I sat on the edge of the bed "What is it?"
Riley sighed "Jordan asked me to marry him last night...and I said yes...before you say anything I'm not rushing into a marriage I plan on waiting at least a year before getting married.."
I cut her off "Is this what you want?"
She nodded "Yes."
I nodded "Are you happy?"
"Yes.."
I stood up and put my hands on her shoulders..."Then be happy...I'm glad you've found someone who makes you this happy even if it is Jordan..I'm happy for you."
Riley hugged me "Thank you."
I smiled "You're welcome...but I stand but what I said I'll stay out of your relationship until I see I need to step in as big brother."
She nodded "I know..I love you Jay...I have no idea how you put up with me sometimes.."
I laughed "I guess the same way you put up with me...mutual understandings."
Riley hugged me again "I gotta go I'm having dinner with mom."
I nodded "Tell her I said hi..."
She nodded "Okay.." she smiled softly and left...
I layed back on my bed as April walked in "Hey babe."
April layed on the bed beside me "I take it you're happy for your sister."
I wrapped my arm around her "As much as I hate to admit it Jordan is good to her...he treats her the way she is supposed to be treated...and Riley is happy so how can I argue it?"
She smiled "You're a pretty kick ass brother you know that...and it's obvious how close you two are."
I nodded "She's my baby sis..she's annoying as fuck sometimes but I rely on her so much and vise versa...I was a little lost when she left for New York..now I got her back here now I'm losing her again to my best friend."
April looked up at me "You're not losing Riley...no matter what life she chooses she will always be your bratty little sister nothing can change that...yeah she's engaged to Jordan now but other than us girls you were the first to know."
I nodded "True.." I looked at her "Wait you knew?"
She shrugged "We kinda figured it out....she was wearing one of her rings on her left hand something she never does...Danny figured it out...so tecnically you were the first one she told...which is a huge thing."
I kissed the top of her head "Good point..."
We layed there for a while talking until we both fell asleep