Addicted

Eight

*Riley's pov*
(1 week later)
I paced the livingroom of Jorel's house just shaking my head at the news I just recieved...I mumbled under my breath "This cannot be happening..."
"What can't be happening?"
I looked up to see Dillon and George...I just shook my head "My life sucks right now."
George sat down "How is that.."
I flopped down in the chair "I went to the doctor today..for my checkup and well it didn't go quite the way I planned."
Dillon raised an eyebrow "How is that?"
I put my head in my hands "I'm pregnant.."
George laughed "Yeah right..."
I gave him a look "I'm serious there was no home pregnancy test involved..I'm 12 weeks."
His face fell "You are serious have you told Jordan yet?"
I shook my head "No not yet..I came straight here hoping Jorel was home but he's out with April."
Dillon walked over and hugged me "This just isn't your year is it?"
I shook my head "I guess not..." I stood up "Jordan is home so I guess I should go tell him."
George nodded "You need us just call we'll be over there in a heartbeat.."
I picked my keys up off the table "I know.." I sighed deeply and left...when I got home I walked in "Jordan?"
Jordan walked out of the kitchen "Hey baby.." he went to kiss me but stopped "What's the matter?"
I sighed "You might want to sit down for this."
He raised an eyebrow and sat down on the couch "Babe what's the matter."
I sat on the table in front of him and sighed "You know how I went to the doctor this morning for my check up and to refil my birthcontrol?"
Jordan nodded "Yeah?"
I sighed "Well the birthcontrol is no longer needed...Jordan I'm pregnant."
He laughed "Is this a joke?"
I shook my head "I wish it was but it's not I'm just now 3 months.."
Jordan put his head in his hands "I'm not ready to be a dad....I won't be a good dad."
I grabbed his chin and made him look at me "You would be a good dad..."
He looked at me "How the hell are we going to do this we're barely home..and in a few months I'm going on tour.."
I shrugged "I don't know Jordan I just don't know...but I have my mom thats all I can say."
Jordan pressed a kiss to my wrist.."Should we just get married or what?"
I shook my head "No..one thing at a time."
He sighed deeply "How can you believe I'm going to be a good dad..I have no experince with children."
I entwined my fingers with his "I just know."
Jordan kissed the back of my hand "Okay so we're having a kid...how the hell do I tell your brother I knocked up his little sister."
I laughed softly "You make it sound like he going to rip your head off."
He sighed "He probably will...we told him that we weren't going to go past being engaged for at least a year."
I nodded "Things happen Jordan...having my doctor tell me I was pregnant was the last thing I could of imagined but it's happened and we just have to prepare for what lays ahead."
Jordan groaned "I don't like this at all...you are going to have this kid while I'm on tour and I won't be here."
I sighed "I know baby..I know."
He leaned forward and kissed me.."I love you remember that."
I let my hand rest on the side of his neck "I know and I love you too."
Jordan sighed as we stood up "I guess we should go tell Jorel the news.."
I nodded "Yeah...George and Dillon kinda already know...I went to their house kinda hoping J was there and he wasn't so I kinda paced around trying to figure it all out and they showed up...they thought I was joking."
He nodded grabbing his keys "So 2 less people I have to worry about killing me.."
I shook my head as we walked out to the car "Jorel isn't going to kill you..he might be pissed at first but I doubt he'll flip out."
Jordan kissed the top of my head "I hope your're right babe I really do.."
I nodded and got into the car..I sighed deeply..I thought to myself "I hope he doesn't flip out."
Jordan pulled up to the house a few minutes later...we got out and he held on to my hand "You know this is the most nervous I've ever been."
I squeezed his hand slightly as we walked in "It's going to be okay.."
He kissed the back of my hand "I want to tell him on my own okay."
I noded "Okay.." I sat down on the couch between Emily and Amy...I looked around noticing the odd looks I was getting from everyone in the room..I groaned "They told you guys didn't they?"
Emily grinned and nodded "It's for real this time not just stress.."
I nodded "I had an ultra sound I heard the heartbeat." I looked down at my still very flat stomach "There's really a kid in there."
Danny jumped up and down "Riley this is great....you're going to be a mommy!"
I nodded "Yeah but one person doesn't know...my over protective big brother.."
Dillon shook his head "Oh Riles...Jorel isn't going to do anything...he's happy for you and Jordan."
I sighed "He flipped out when he found out I moved in with Jordan...April told him to shut up."
Amy sighed slightly "No offense but Jordan did have quite the record with girls...yeah you changed him but still I understand where he was coming from.."
I let myself sink lower into the couch "I'm only 22 and now not only am I engaged but knocked up."
Emily laughed "You might be young but Riles you are going to be a killer mom...this is one lucky kid."
I nodded and smiled "Thanks guys....I..." my words were cut off by yelling, screaming and a loud thud..we all jumped up and ran upstairs to see Jorel's door busted open with Jordan and Jorel fighting on the floor and April trying her damnest to break them apart..I screamed "JOREL!"
Jorel stopped and looked at me "Riley.."
I shook my head as Aron and George helped Jordan to his feet and downstairs"I can't believe you.."
He stood up "Riles I'm so sorry...it's just you're 22 you have no business having a kid.."
I raised an eyebrow "Don't you dare give me that..you are the last person who has any right to make a comment about me being pregnant..I honestly think April is the only girlfriend you've had that hasn't had a pregnancy scare.."
Jorel eyes widened "Riles no.."
I crossed my arms "What Jay...you haven't told April have you...I'm engaged to the guy I'm having a kid with....you weren't."
April raised an eyebrow "What the hell are you talking about.."
I looked at Jorel.."You have something to explain Jorel.."
Jorel shook his head and sighed "There is a very good chance that I'm a father."
Her eyes widened "What?"
He sighed "The girl refused a DNA test so I have no idea if the kid is mine or not...we found out a couple weeks ago he wasn't mine."
April ran her hand through her hair "So it took you fighting with your best friend who is also your sister's fiance..and for her to call you out on it to tell me?"
Jorel just shrugged
She shook her head "That's fucked up Jorel...when we started dating I told you everything but the one big thing in your life you decided not to tell me!"
He sighed "Babe I just.."
April shook her head "Give me a call when you decide to be completely honest with me." she walked out..
Jorel looked at me "I hate you."
I stood there a little dumbfounded as Jorel walked into his room.."Oh my god what did I do..."
Matt hugged me "He doesn't hate you.."
I bit my lip "Yeah he does..."
Dillon sighed "No he doesn't Riley..you on the other hand I hate to say have every right to be pissed at him..but at the same time you shouldn't of brought that up..."
I pulled away from them and walked into Jorel's room..he went to speak..I glared at him "Shut up and listen to me...I'm sorry for bringing that up but damn it Jay you had no right to do what you did..this is my life..yes this is the last thing I wanted to happen but I can't change it...you're going to be an uncle wether you like it or not.."
*Jorel's pov*
I listen to Riley talk then I cut her off "I didn't possibly ruin you relationship Riles you might have ruined mine."
Riley shook her head "No you hid it fromApril that is on you..I told you I was sorry for that but she was pissed because you did it from her..I am not repsonisble for that."
I groaned "Damn it Riley I don't want you hurt....and now if things end between you two...there is a baby involved.."
She sighed softly "Why are you so hard on Jordan...I honestly thought he was going to flip out but he was amazing Jay..I wish you would just see the guy I see."
I sighed "I have a hard time believing he's changed that much in such a short time.."
Riley looked at me "Look Jorel I love you to death you're my brother but if I had any doubts about Jordan do you really think I would be fighting you on this?"
I sighed "No.."
She nodded "Okay then."
I looked up at her "So I'm really going to be and uncle?"
Riley smiled softly "Yeah on October 20..."
I sighed "We'll be on the road."
She nodded "I'm aware of that...but I have mom and Jordan's mom..."
I shook my head "I'd prefer one of the girls staying with you."
Riley laughed "We'll see..."
I stood up and hugged her "I'm sorry Riles..."
She sighed "Me too..."
I sighed "I gotta call April and fix this...we'll hang out tomorrow okay?"
Riley nodded "Okay..."
I kissed the top of her head "Congrats baby sis...I really am happy for you."
She smiled "Thanks...bye."
"Bye.." when she walked out I picked up my phone and called April..."Babe?"
"What Jay?"
I sighed "I'm sorry for not telling you about that girl...I just thought it would disappear but I was wrong I should have told you from day one..and i hope you can forgive me."
"I forgive you Jay I do but you need to get yourself into check...you just beat the hell out of the father of your neice or nephew because he told you Riley was pregnant....they're getting married baby just be glad she is with someone that really does love her and wants his life with her."
I sighed "You think I'm doing this wrong too?"
"Yeah I do...Jordan loves Riley..and she loves him they're having a baby...Jordan is stepping up and is so ready to be a father he's scared as hell though."
I sighed "I need to talk to him don't I?"
"Yes you do...look Jay I gotta go I'm about to get my hair cut...I love you baby."
I sighed "I love you too..."
"See you tonight bye.."
"Bye.." I hung up the phone and layed back across my bed..maybe everyone was right maybe Riley was finally the one to change Jordan...time will tell I guess