A New Dawn

I Trust You

The following morning I woke up to an annoying banging at the front door. With half an eye opened I staggered to the door and slowly swung it open.

"Special delivery! Just sign!" An overly cheerful nerdy man exclaimed.

"K thanks." I sighed shutting the door before he said anything else witty.

'Thinking of you, wishing you an amazing day and hoping you enjoyed yesterday. Javien' A card attached to a dozen roses read. I must be in a dream. For someone who comes across as a hardcore thug he sure does have an amazingly romantic heart.

"You'll never guess who sent me roses." I sent in a text to Javien.

"Hey girl, who?" He responded.

"A secret admirer I suppose."

"Must really like you."

"He must. I better let him take me on another date again soon then."

.:.4 months later.:.

Ever since our first date Javien took me out every single night since then. I guess you could say we are practically dating. Although he hasn't formally asked me out. This passed week though he has been out of town. So tonight I have planned to cook him a nice dinner so we can stay in and talk about his week. Javien's texted me briefly this week and called me whenever he could but I know he's busy. Karmen seems to be a little jealous that I have been spending a lot of time with him lately but it isn't my fault the man is attracted to me.

Javien was due to be home by 6 so around 3 I headed out to the store I had intentions on making chicken marsala. I remember that's what he ordered the night we went to Ruth Chris' for the first time. I'm in the wine aisle and I notice two men staring at me. I quickly push my cart to check out, I look over and they're 3 lanes down staring again.

"I don't want to seem paranoid but those two guys down there have been following me for a little bit in here." I whispered to the cashier.

"To be honest they aren't our security personnel so i'll have security walk you to your vehicle." She responded looking concerned.

"Ma'am I'm Mark Coleman. I'm the security manager here. Let me walk you to your vehicle." The security guy greeted and grabbed my cart for me. We walked out to my car and he helped me load my vehicle real quick.

"Excuse me." One of the guys that was following me approached us.

"Can we help you?" Mark asked stepping in front of me.

"Chill dude Brandon Miller, FBI. We'd like to have a few words with Miss Thompson." The FBI agent stated showing Mark his badge.

"I'm sorry I'll have to leave you." Mark shrugged walking away.

"What can I do for you?" I glared a bit aggravated now.

"We'd like to ask you about your boyfriend Javien Matos."

"I don't have a boyfriend. He's just a really close friend."

"Ok, well we would like to ask a few questions."

"Ok."

"What do you know about him?"

"I know he's really nice and very kind to me. I don't ask about his business because it's none of my business."

"Did you know that he runs his own drug ring from here to Brooklyn? Did you know he's had people murdered before? Did you know he has murdered people himself."

"Well officer, I think that if you had any proof of this he wouldn't be a free man now would he? Now if you excuse me I have dinner to prepare."

On my way home I felt sick to my stomach. Could what they told me be true? Of course this makes me remember what he told me that there are things about him that I don't need to know about. Also that what he does is illegal in the eyes of the law. I shrugged it off my mind and began to prepare dinner. It was a little after 5:30 when I heard a knock at the door.

"Oh it is so good to see your gorgeous face." Javien sighed in relief as I opened the door.

"I'm so glad you're back!" I smiled jumping in his arms.

"Gosh you smell good girl." He whispered inhaling my hair. "Woo girl no you didn't! Chicken marsala and garlic bread?"

"Yes fool!"

"Girl you know how to take care of your man."

"My man huh?" I smirked.

"Oh I see, you know you're my girl."

"Do I?" I kept teasing.

"You are my girl. My bae."

"Bae?" I busted out laughing.

"Quit Frontin' you know you my girlfriend." He said kissing my neck from behind.

"Dont do that!" I shrieked quivering at the numerous goosebumps he was giving me.

"Ok fine lets eat then!"

"I was visited at the super market today."

"By who?"

"Seemed to be some close friends of yours."

"Oh?"

"Detective Brandon Miller ring any bells?"

"That FBI bitch. What did he want with you?"

"Try to scare me into turning you in." I joked, however this gave Javien a stone face.

"What did he say to you."

"He-..He said you run a drug ring and that you've murdered people." I hesitated.

"And how do you feel about what he said to you?"

"A little questionable. But I told him that if any of that were true you'd be in jail by now."

Javien paused and gave me a straight face for a few seconds which I wasn't really sure how to react to so I gave him the same expression.

"I love you." He spoke.

"Now are you saying you love me as in you have love for me? Or is this the I'm in love with you, I love you?"

"The I'm in love with you."

This man just said 'I love you.' What do I do? I never dreamed this man would love me. I have deep feelings for him as well. But do I love him? My heart dropped into my stomach and my brain is running a mile a minute. All I could do was cry.

"Have I upset you?" He asked coming over and kneeling down to me.

"No, you've just made me really happy. To many emotions running through me right now."

"Tell them to me."

"I love you too. I'm in love with you, I'm just overwhelmed with happiness right now."

He gave me his famous pretty boy smile which makes me melt every time I see it. I got up and went to the bathroom to go blow my blubbering nose. No sooner than I leave the threshold of the bathroom Javien grabbed me and pulled me in to kiss him. A full on hot and heavy make out like you see only in the movies. We had never kissed like this before its been the pecks here and there but we've never been physical before. We made our way to my bed and fell over onto it. Once we landed he stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I huffed out.

"I want to know if you see yourself with me for the long run."

"Of course I do, I love you." I answered immediately.

"I want you to know, if we do this we belong to each other. Ever since our first date I haven't even so much as looked at another woman because all i've wanted was you. I have never committed myself to another woman before because I have never met anyone like you. When I asked you about the FBI visiting you, you answered without fear or hesitation. That to me tells me that you have faith in me and trust. Believe in me when I say that one day I will tell you everything. But for now its safer for you if you don't know everything about my work."

"Javien. All I ask is for you to treat me with respect and to be faithful to me. I don't want you to ever harm me or cheat on me. And you shall receive the same in return. I will never ask about your business because it doesn't concern me. Just please never put me in a situation where I have to do anything against you or put me in a life threatening situation."

"I would die for you. Everyone knows you belong to me. Everyone respects me which means you are safe. My loyal's will make sure that no-one comes near you without me knowing about it."

"You're sexy when you get serious." I teased lowering the strap on my bra.

"Now, let me show you how a man is supposed to treat his woman." He grinned leaning me back on the bed kissing me.

We spent a few minutes making out with him on top of me. He then moved to my neck and began biting and sucking there to my shoulder blade. He pulled my shirt down to kiss at the top of my breast. He worked his way down to my stomach where he blew raspberries on it.

"Javien!" I squealed laughing.

"Sorry." He laughed unbuttoning my jeans.

He pulled my jeans down and flung them across the room.

"It's cold in here." I giggled at the noticeable goosebumps on my legs.

He pulled the covers over top of us and came back up to kiss me. Laying on his side he ran his hands up and down my leg and then slapped my ass and squeezed at it. He pulled my leg and positioned it over top of his so he could slide his hand in my panties. He gently rubbed his fingers down until he reached the opening of my vagina.

"Girl you are soaked." He pointed out.

"Hush!" I huffed gently slapping his face.

He twirled his fingers around soaking his fingers in the juices I was letting out. He rubbed two fingers up and down my clit as soft as possible making me quiver and shake. Feeling an orgasm rising he pulled his hand out and licked his fingers. He went under the covers and pulled my panties off. He bit and my hips and then separated my legs by my thighs. Teasing me with his tongue he kept kissing at my thighs and at my waist line. He finally brought his mouth to my vagina and began to lick and suck away. As if this man was eating an ice cream cone he ran his tongue up and down side to side and all over. He squeezed and scratched at my thighs as I pushed my fingers through his hair.

"I want you to cum for me." He whispered.

As soon as he said that I was feeling an orgasm rising. Loving this feeling I didn't want to give into it just yet but I couldn't control it this man was taking over my body I literally had no control over it anymore. I pushed my hands back on the headboard and let out these amazing screams and moans as I experienced the best climax of my life. My legs felt as if I had no life to them.

"Javien, oh my god." I moaned pushing the sweaty hair from my face.

"I'm not done." He chuckled coming back up to kiss at my neck.

He took his shirt off showing off his amazing abs and numerous chest tattoos. I sat up to touch at his stomach and look at his noticeable scar just above his abdomen. It looked to be a gunshot wound that had scarred over. He grabbed my hands and raised them to take my shirt off. He unhooked my bra and laid me back down. He unzipped his pants and took them off along with his boxers. This man literally let out a monster. His penis had to of been at least 8 inches long.

"Don't be alarmed." He smiled noticing my amazed expression.

"I can handle it."

He grabbed my left leg and lifted it around his waist. He entered me very slowly and just going in I was feeling another orgasm approaching. He rocked his hips back and forth never being rough or forceful or anything. He was making love to me like I never knew existed. I always thought sex to be some rough crazy thing that happened for a few minutes and then it was over until next time. No, this was love making. He was caressing my body and kissing me and just giving me so much love.

"Oh, I love you." I moaned letting out another orgasm squeezing my arms around his neck.

"Rae." He breathed out, I could feel him cumming inside of me, I could feel his pelvis throbbing as he climaxed.

He laid on his back and pulled me on top of him. He was finished but he just wanted the warmth of my body on top of him.

"Girl." He spoke squeezing my ass.

"You love calling me girl don't you?"

"Because you've always been my girl."

"That was amazing. Javien that was just amazing."

"You're the first woman I've made love to."

"I want to be the last woman you make love to."

"You will be."