Status: Enjoy! :)

Bulletproof

Hawaii Vacation

Vanessa had to spend another day in the hopsital, much to her annoyance, and then I had to take her to her therapist before we went on our vacation. Hotch was giving us 4 weeks off, well, me 4 weeks since I still needed to heal from my gunshot wound. Vanessa only got 2. While we were going to be away I had Penelope look for a house that would be perfect for myself, Nessa, and our baby. Wow, our baby. I didnt think it would come to this. I was excited, but I was also nervous, but that was normal.

Once Vanessa was released we went home, I made sure to clean everything up before she got there, showered and packed our things for our flight to Hawaii. We would be staying five days/four nights there. She was still tired as she laid her head on my shoulder to sleep. I looked out the window, the clouds moving as we flew through them, and my mind began to wonder.

My side was sore, and I wasnt aloud to go swimming, which what was the point of going to Hawaii if you couldnt enjoy the clear waters? I would have to watch Vanessa, which I didnt mind, I would enjoy the view, but that was besides the point.

I was thinking about our baby. Would it be a boy? A girl? What would their favorite color be? Would they like sports? Would I have to kick someones ass if they break their heart? Hell yeah I would. I wouldnt care who they were. The arm that was placed around Vanessa's side pulled her closer to me as my hand laid gently on her small bump. Dont worry kid, I'll always be here for you. I love you and your mama very much. I absentmindedly ran my thumb over her stomach, hoping the kid could feel me, but I knew they were too small. When I looked over at the woman who held my heart, I was shocked to see her staring up at me with a sleepy smile on her face.

"You're adorable, you know that?" she told me.

I laughed. "I'm not adorable, I'm manly."

She rolled her eyes and smacked my chest. She sat up and stretched. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

"Alright. Want me to order you a water?"

"Yeah, and some peanuts, please?"

When she walked away I waved over a stewardess and ordered Vanessa's things, and myself a coffee. She came back and we watched some shitty action movie the rest of the way to Hawaii. Once we arrived I carried our bags and we headed to the hotel. It was nice, it had a pool and an ocean view, which was normal seeing as it is an island and the ocean surrounds it everywhere. It was only 3:30PM so we decided to get a late lunch and walk around, maybe sit in the beach for a bit. This vacation was very much needed, and I hope by the end of it we leave closer than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
-trixter15

I apologize for mispelling Derick's name. Someone messaged me and said it was spelled 'D-E-R-E-K'. I'm sorry for that! Just keep going with the story and I know his name is mispelled!