Status: Enjoy! :)

Bulletproof

Scared

I felt a hand grip mine then looked up seeing Morgan blinking his eyes.

“Pen go get a doctor!” I told her.

He opened his eyes then looked over at me.

“Where am I?” He asked hoarse.

“The hospital.” I told him.

Then, we heard the doctor walk in the room checking him out, asking questions and all that stuff. I started to get sick like really bad for some unknown reason.

“Are you okay?” Spencer asked me.

“I’m going to go home. I’m not feeling well, but I will be back in a few hours with clothes a stuff.” I told them.

I kissed Derek goodbye and he told me to be careful.

----

When I arrived at my house, I noticed the front door was cracked open. I walked in then headed towards the kitchen then I heard a gun click. I turned around seeing my crazy ex Jacob Lock that’s very psycho. He had a gun pointing at me I felt nervous, I wish Derek was here.

“Hello beautiful.” He told me smiling.

“How did you get out?” I asked shocked.

“I escaped.” He said grinning.

“Why?” I asked.

“To see the woman I love and care about.” He told me.

“You know Derek is the only man I love not you, you psycho bastard.” I said.

Then, he punched me causing me to have a busted nose. I wiped it on my arm then I went running to the bedroom but got knocked out.

I woke up to the sound of water dripping and my hands were tied to a pipe. I was hanging with my feet a few feet off of the ground. It felt like my entire body was run over and my head had blood caked on it.

“Why are you doing?” I asked.

“Because no one else can have you only me.” He growled.

“There are going to find you.’ I said.

“Well, let’s hope they do sweetheart.” He replied, “I want to see the look on Derek’s face when he finds out you’ve been kidnapped.”