Status: Enjoy! :)

Bulletproof

Saved

I was hit back into reality then was on the floor spitting up blood.

“You know you’ve been whoring around with that stupid guy from CBI and that ends now. You belong to me and only me.” He growled.

“Go fuck yourself.” I snarled wiping my lip.

I got kicked in the ribs and kicked his feet out from under him. I took off running and made to the door. I opened it but made it up the stairs and practically ran into the kitchen. I saw the house across from us the numbers on the porch reading 589. I was grabbed being jerked back into the basement.

------

“Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“Because I want you sweetheart.” He told me.

“You want to do this to destroy Derek not me, you want to ruin his to build yours.” I said.

“Exactly pretty girl and you will be my wife and we’ll have a family.” He replied.

“NO, I want Derek to be my husband and the father of my children not you.” I snarled.

“Well, well, such a bitch” He sneared.

“Go to hell Jacob you’re a bastard.” I yelled.

Then, I felt a white hot pain in my leg. Jacob stabbed me in the leg and I was trying not to cry.

“Does it hurt?” He asked.

He stabbed the same spot again and I gritted my teeth. I somehow got my hands free and then pulled the knife out of my leg. I stabbed him in the shoulder then took off running.

I grabbed the phone in the kitchen and called Spencer.

“Hello.”

“Pretty boy locate the house 589 it’s across the street from me. Please tell Derek I love him and please Spencer track this I don’t have much time Jacob Lock has gone pyscho and….”

I grabbed and slung across the floor. I hit the wall pretty hard and blacked out. I woke up in the basement and heard gunshots. Then saw Hotch down the stairs with his gun pointed then ran to me.

“Are you okay?” He asked picking me up.

“I’m stabbed in the leg.” I said then putting my arms around his neck.

“Garcia we found her, barley alive but we found her.” I heard Spencer say.

“How’s Derek?” I asked.

“Worried about you sweetheart.”

“He should be worried about us.” I told him.

“You’re pregnant?” He asked.

“I took a test and it was positive.” I said.

“Wow, well I hope the baby is okay.” He told me.

“Me too Hotch.” I replied.

I saw Jacob on the floor in the living room with a white sheet over him and I looked away. That chapter of my life was over and now hopefully this baby while be the one that replaces it.