Status: This story is far from done!

A Noble Adventure

Chapter 6

Jason woke up in his bed with Noble’s head resting beside him.

The the dragon door opened and Grim’s head poked in. Good, you’re awake. I need to ask you, what did you see in that vision?

“I don’t really know, all I saw was a congregation of dragons and humans with Fae and Jerry in the mix. They were talking about the counsel being happy and some guy named Damien dying. I don’t know, I’m not even sure if it was real or not.”

No that can’t be true, I’ve had my doubts, but I never knew they would go this far. They founded this city, brought dragons up from nothing. Grim flew out awkwardly repeating , “how could this happen”, over and over.

“Don’t know what that was about but… how about we start our third day here in a dragon capital I can’t pronounce? ,” suggested Jason.

“You’ve been out for five days, today is training day. So up and at em’.”

“Alright.” Jason got up then got dressed this time in his old Earth clothes.

They came down to the kitchen and saw Bryant making a bowl of cereal. Noble wandered off to get his breakfast, probably a goat from the mountains; he claimed the horns got out unwanted junk.

Jason got a bowl and poured a bowl of cereal that was sitting next to Bryant’s bowl.

“So you excited for training?” asked Bryant to clear up the silence.

“Yeah, if it’s anything like P.E. at my school it should be cool.”

“Let me tell you something, it’s not like anything we have back home. P.E.. We don’t have dodge balls, or gyms, or annoying P.E. teachers. We have sand bags, plain grass fields, and annoying dragon teachers. Now let’s go train.” Bryant said giving Jason knuckles to top it off.

They both called their dragons, them both making gusts of wind. They got on and decided to have a race to the training grounds. Bryant got on his dragon with ease with his black sword clanking noisily. Jason wondered why he hadn’t gotten a sword yet. He pictured a long blue sword with a silver hilt, and some cool inscriptions.

“3, 2, 1!” exclaimed Jason.

They both shot to the north. Eastwing was easily pulling ahead and to show off he flew upside down. Jason could see the training grounds in the distance. It was time to play dirty to win this race. Jason grew a baseball sized fireball and threw it at Eastwing, not enough to hurt him but push him off course. Noble dived and landed right in front of the grounds. But Eastwing was already over by Grim and talking. Bryant looked over at Jason and winked.

When Noble got over to East Bryant said, “you’re pretty fast, but just fast won’t cut it you have to be cunning. And with that being said, you ready to finally start training?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter...