Status: This story is far from done!

A Noble Adventure

Part 2 / Chapter 7

The four Flyer names Jason had actually remembered was Bryant, Mike, Shella, and Alberta. Frankly he didn’t remember any other Flyer’s names because he too distracted.

Grim stood in front of them all with and said, Ok we will start out with some warm-ups. Everybody over to the G-spin.

The G-spin was what some people were using when Bryant introduced him to the other flyers. It used G force to keep the logs up and extended. Bryant, Jason, Shella, and another girl he didn’t know. Jason stood between two logs right behind Bryant.

Grim smacked the start button with his tail and the machine started. The logs first started rolling then they slowly picked up speed until they were fully extended. Jason jumped and jumped of the logs until he felt like he was about to die. When was just about to say “he quit” Grim turned off the machine. The next group got on and then the next group.

After that whole ordeal Grim said the next training type was majik.
Ok everyone pair and and fight with majik.

Everyone had already paired up besides Zeus who was standing by himself arcing electricity between his fingers. Jason walked over to him and asked if he wanted to be his partner.

He said, “no” and started shooting little lightning bolts into the ground. If Jason hadn’t had shoes on he would of been electrified. “Actually I could get a little practice in.”

They took 5 paces back and Zeus fired first; a lighting bolt the size of a water bottle flew at him. Jason jump out of the way just in time. Then he grew a fireball the size of a softball and hurled it at him. Zeus easily dodged it and threw another lightning bolt. Jason held up his hands as to block his face; and that’s, miraculously, what happened the lightning bolt bounced off and into the ground. Jason smiled, he had a plan.

Jason let Zeus shoot another lightning bolt and blocked it aiming the bolt back to Zeus. Then he raised dew from the grass and hit him with it in one big wave. The lightning hit him at the same time and he was electrified, falling to the ground with a thud.

Jason walked over and and offered Zeus his hand. He slapped it away and got up himself. “Good job Zeus”, Jason said offering some more kindness. Zeus said nothing and walked off to the group.

Jason followed him and heard Grim saying, -Next is sword fighting. When your enemy is doesn’t have any majikal abilities this is what you will use. Pair up, and Jason come with me.- Grim flew up in the air. Jason called Noble with his mind to find that he was on his way here.

Noble landed and Jason hopped on. This felt like a second nature to him. Noble launched into the air and followed Grim. The joy of flying hadn’t left Jason yet and he hoped that it never would.