Bad Blood

Chapter Six: Old Flame

Dean continued driving down the road. Everything we passed I would glance out the window. My baby sister was missing. I had to find her before something bad happened to her. The random thoughts kept racing through my mind. What if something had already happened to her? Then I wouldn’t have anything left.

A long sigh escaped my lips as I felt a hand touch my own hand. I glanced down seeing Dean smile over at me. I rolled my eyes removing his hand from mine, “We’ll find her I promise.” Dean sighed turning his attention back to the road.

I felt the car come to a sudden halt as I felt my head hit the dashboard. I groaned out in pain rubbing my forehead as I narrowed my eyes a little. I glanced over staring at Dean who was out from the bang to his head. I slowly turned in the seat to see Sam rubbing his head and staring at me. “What the hell?” I asked as I turned around seeing Stefan Salvatore.

“Stefan?” I asked myself lightly as I pushed the door open. I stumbled out as I almost hit the ground and felt him grab a hold of me.

I stared at him as he held to me, “C’mon.” He said helping to my feet and walking me towards his car.

“HEY!” Sam roared out at us.

I waved my hand off letting him know I’d be ok. I leant into Stefan as he walked me to his car. I took and frowned as he helped me in, “He found her huh?” I said in a bitter tone.

“Yeah he did.” He replied getting in and starting the car up as he pulled out. He glanced at me a split second and then back to the road.

“Who had her?” I asked as I rub my forehead a little seeing the blood on the tips of my finger.

Stefan hands me a napkin as I take it and rub my forehead. “Some people that are after Damon and I.” He replied. “You could be in trouble to Riles, with our history and all.” Stefan said as we pulled into the hospital parking lot.

“How could I be in trouble? We’re no longer together Stefan.” I replied to him as he sighed turning the car off.

I pushed the door open as Stefan grabbed my arm, “Just a warning. Damon is overly protective of her right now.” Stefan said.

I sighed knowing that sooner or later it was bound to happen. I just nodded my head to him and walked inside of the hospital. He took and held onto me as we took and walked for the room Danielle was in. I took and sighed a little as we stopped outside of a room.

I could hear Danielle and Damon speaking to one another. Stefan knocked on the door lightly as he took and heard Damon say to come in. He pushed the door open and looked at me as he stepped in first and I walked in behind him. I saw my sister laying there as I took and gave her a light smile. I was thankful that she was ok. I saw Damon glare at me as I glared at him. I felt Stefan put his hand on my shoulder as I shrugged it off.