Status: In The Works

Pull Me In

3

“Don't worry, your daddy will be home soon” Zack's dog Ichabod had become very attached to me while he was away on a business trip. And I didn't have the heart to ignore him knowing that Zack would be home so soon.

The days leading up to his departure got slowly worse, he would close himself off in his office and stay in there for hours. The abuse stopped completely, I couldn't even remember the last time he even wanted to get intimate. I would try and talk to him and get shut out completely, it was as if I was seeing the real Zack, the mask gone completely. He never spoke of his friends any longer, it didn't stop them from calling though, and that only proved to piss him off more. Of course sex was non existent now, and after having it so often before, my body was beginning to crave it, to want it. I couldn't count the amount of times I had walked in on Zack getting off, it was such a turn on in the worst way possible.

Icky ran to the door once Zack walked inside, a small smile on his face as Icky tried to knock him over. I wanted to go over and help him with his luggage, except Zack could be very possessive of his things when it came down to it.

“Hey, how was New York?” I set down the tv remote and looked over at Zack, the luggage looked ready to burst at a moments notice.
“Very hectic, clients were assholes like usual” Zack sighed and plopped onto the couch, a loud sigh escaping his lips.
“That's how clients are, it's life” I took a small breath and leaned my head against his shoulder, this could either go smoothly or piss him off entirely.

I could feel his shoulders stiffen underneath my cheek, I didn't want to lean up right away or else it would give away that I knew. But I also didn't want to make him anymore uncomfortable than I already had, I wish I knew how to talk to him. Once Ichabod was in his lap I sat up and scooted away, note to self, don't try and get close to Zack after business trips.

“I'm starving” Zack stood up and carried Ichabod with him to the kitchen, I noticed a faint outline in the back of his jeans. What in the world was he hiding? I blushed a deep crimson and turned my head away from the doorway that lead to the kitchen.

I couldn't let my mind wander anymore, it was already getting me into too much trouble as it was, no need to make it any worse. It was probably a silly little crush, it was the only way I could explain these feelings I had for Zack, especially after everything we had been through. I wished I had someone to talk to, someone that wasn't Zack for once. Who would I even talk to though? All of my old friends had moved on with their lives and were doing their own thing. I couldn't mess that up by asking them for advice on what to do, and the only computer that we had was Zack's laptop. And I didn't want to risk my neck just to talk to someone. Zack stood in the kitchen, his eyes trained on a spot on the counter, I wonder what he was thinking about.

I stood up to go and talk to him before his head whipped up and he quickly ran down to his office, it was so sudden that I couldn't of been sure it had even happened. Did I scare him off? Walking down to his study felt like hours rather than seconds, I couldn't ever predict his actions, and I couldn't risk a trip to the hospital.

“Zack? Can I come in?” I knocked quietly and held my breath, the room sounded so empty.
“Brian” I stepped away from the door, it didn't sound like him, he sounded upset.

I frowned and opened the door slowly, his back was facing the door, his hands planted firmly on the wood desk that was pushed up against the wall. His shoulders shaking slowly as I stepped inside, icky whined softly at his feet. I felt my brows furrow as I stepped towards him, I was too afraid to break the silence that hung in the air, what would I even say to him?

“Are you okay?” I gently placed my hand on his shoulder, I didn't want to startle him, even if he knew I was in the room.

The few seconds after that were a blur, our bodies slamming into the wall as his mouth crushed against mine, his hands pulling off my clothes roughly. My mind couldn't catch up with the moment as Zack roughly bent me over the wood desk, his breathing ragged and torn.

“Zack, what're you doing?” I turned my head to look at him only to have a gun pressed against my temple. My blood ran cold.
“Shut the fuck up, you're gonna be good for daddy, aren't you?” Zack ground out through clenched teeth, his finger on the trigger of the gun. I couldn't breathe, he was going to kill me.
“Yes sir” I closed my eyes and waited for death to take over, I wouldn't hear the gunshot. Except I didn't get my wish.

Zack pushed into my body with a rough and quick thrust, it felt as if my body was ripping in half and burning alive all at the same time. I gripped the desk and let out a loud guttural scream, the pain so intense all I could see was white. Why had this side of him come out? No, why was he taking it out on me if he was so angry? It had been months!

“God, you're so fucking tight” Zack moaned out, pressing the gun harder to my head, I wanted to pull away and hide but where would I even go? He was stronger than me.
“Zack, please” I could feel tears slowly slip down my cheeks, how much longer would this pain last?
“Did I say you could speak?” Zack roughly gripped my hair and yanked my head back, his eyes dark with anger and malice.
“No sir” I winced as his fingers tightened, I could only hope he was going to cum soon. Even if I would have to clean up the mess afterwards.

He chuckled and pushed in slowly, as if he was taunting me. My knees buckled suddenly as he pulled out, and instead of holding me up as he had done in the past, he let me hit the floor roughly. Pain shot up my spine as I laid on the floor, my ass throbbing with an intense pain. I needed to clean up before Zack got pissed off, he didn't like when I was dirty.

“You disgust me Brian, get out of my sight” Zack fixed his boxers and pants and left without another word, icky sat by the door, staring at me.

I stood up from the floor and walked down to the bathroom that was adjoined to my bedroom, I couldn't face Zack after that, I'd just go to bed without dinner again. My skin felt as if it was crawling with thousands of tiny bugs, each bug was burying filth deeper into my skin. I had to be clean for Zack, I didn't want to piss him off anymore. Goddamnit I shouldn't of leant my head on his shoulder, that set him off and now he was taking it out on me. Once I was inside the bathroom I locked the door and turned on the shower, steam began to pour out from the open glass door. At least I could wash away all the bad feelings before I went to bed, it wouldn't be so bad then. I could hear icky scratch at the bathroom door as I stepped under the shower, the water washed away the blood, and tears. It washed away everything that reminded me of why I was here, I was a toy in his house, and if I wanted to survive I had to be nice.

Feeling clean, well the cleanest I could feel since Zack had decided to pay a visit while I was in the shower and finish what he had started. I laid in the large plush bed, my mind wandering back to my past, the people I used to know. I wondered how any of them were doing, if any of them got married, or had children. That definitely wasn't going to be in my future, Zack would rather see me six feet under than with someone else. I glanced over at the phone Zack had given me for when he went away on business trips, it wouldn't hurt to look. Would it?

After over three hours of searching through old high school friends, and people I met from the brothel, I found a name I thought I would never see again. Jimmy Sullivan, he was one of my closest friends since we were kids, I wanted to send him a message so bad. Except I knew Zack would be furious, he didn't trust people, hell he didn't trust his own body guards with his life. I sighed softly and set the phone back onto the nightstand, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If I was able to talk to anyone besides Zack it would be Jimmy, I wouldn't hold my breath on it though. Oh well.

“Who were you trying to talk to?” I groaned and rolled onto my back, who was talking to me this early?
“What?” I opened my eyes and squinted at the harsh light coming from the windows, it couldn't be later than seven in the morning.
“I said, who were you trying to talk to?!” A hand gripped my throat roughly, and that moment I realized Zack looked through my phone, and it was no surprise that he had found a name he didn't like.
“I wasn't trying to talk to anyone sir I swear, I just wanted to see how they were doing” It all came out as word vomit, I couldn't keep it in.
“Stop lying to me” Zack squeezed harder on my throat and narrowed his eyes, I'd have to choose my words more carefully now.
“I'm not lying, you know I wouldn't talk to anyone” I gripped the sheet roughly and whimpered as he pressed the gun to my forehead.
“You better not be, or so help me I will blow your brains all over these walls” The threat was real, Zack didn't care who he would lose.

Zack stood up from the bed and left quickly, the door slamming behind him as he did. I couldn't risk looking people up again, I didn't want to lose my life over something so silly. I sat up and grabbed the phone off the desk, maybe I could get in contact with him without Zack knowing. I mean it wouldn't hurt to try, would it?

After the first message was sent I kept an ear out for Zack, I could simply hide the messages without him knowing I was talking to someone that wasn't him. The conversation flowed easily, as if we hadn't stopped speaking all those years ago. The unfortunate part was when Jimmy asked to hang out, Zack wouldn't allow me out of the house unless it was to get groceries, or if he went with. I made up a quick lie and told him I was swamped with work. He didn't need to know the truth, no one did. One message caught me off guard though, he had seen my father, I hadn't seen him since I moved out and lost my apartment. He'd be so disgusted knowing his son was a whore. I frowned and set down the phone, it was later than I had expected and knowing Zack, he would be expecting me for lunch. When I reached the kitchen I noticed that it was empty, there was no sound besides the ocean waves crashing in the back yard. Had he left and not said anything? It wasn't something that he tended to do. Even if he hadn't been able to tell me he would at least leave a note, except there was no trace of one inside the kitchen or the living room. Icky slept soundly in his bed as I paced around the small house. I was tempted to go and tell Jimmy we could hang out and have lunch together, but I was afraid of how Zack would react if he came home and I wasn't there. I mean what more could he do that he hadn't already done?

I ran back up to the bedroom and sent a quick and short message to Jimmy, he agreed to meet up at a restaurant that wasn't too far from where I lived. Perfect, I'd just have to make sure Zack didn't find out I snuck out of the house when he got home. Icky would most likely be asleep when I left, which would make it easier for me. I slipped on a clean pair of jeans, and the nicest shoes I had, which weren't very nice but they'd make due. Once I was on the way down to the restaurant anxiety began to take over my body, what if Zack came looking for me? Would he be angry? Or would he punish me worse than he ever had before? No, I needed to leave the house for once, I couldn't stay inside all the time because Zack was too possessive. Even if I did like it.

“Table for one?” The hostess held a menu under her arm as she looked at me, I could tell she was checking me over by the look in her eyes. It didn't happen very often, and when it did I felt good. Zack would look at me the same way.
“I'm actually going to be meeting someone here, so it'll be two” Her smile faltered in the slightest, it wasn't a date.

The hostess grabbed a second menu and led me back to a more secluded table, at least I wouldn't have to worry about Zack walking in and spotting me.

“Thank you, if a man comes looking for a Brian Haner, send him here” I picked up one menu and began to look through it, I didn't have much left over from when Zack went on his business trip, so I'd have to be careful of what I spent.

The hostess nodded and went back up to the podium at the entrance of the restaurant, I kept checking my phone to see if Zack, or Jimmy had texted, which definitely wasn't helping my anxiety. Jimmy noticed me before I noticed him at all, he seemed taller and lankier than he had the last time I saw him. He looked older, but in a good way, it suited him.

“Brian fucking Haner, god it's so good to see you” Jimmy wrapped his arms in a tight hug around my waist, I gripped onto his shirt and laughed, I couldn't believe any of this was real.
“You too Jimbo, how many years has it been?” I pulled away from the tight hug and sat back down in the booth, Jimmy sitting in the seat across from mine.
“It's been eight years, eight long ass years since I've seen your scrawny ass, which by the way, have you been exercising again?” Jimmy raised a brow and motioned to my arms, I had been lifting weights and toning in Zack's basement while he was busy, it was a nice distraction at times.
“I have, gotta look good” I laughed and relaxed into the seat, it was just like old times.

Conversation was so easy with Jimmy, if there was a silence he didn't feel the need to fill it, he let the silence sit in the air comfortably. The food was hot and delicious, but nowhere near as delicious as Zack's. The chicken parm Zack made was one I would get at a five star restaurant.

“So tell me, what have you been up to for so long?” Jimmy looked up at me from under his glasses, he didn't look as if he was expecting an honest answer.
“Well, I worked the streets to help keep myself fed, and about nine months ago I met someone, and I've been living with him” I sipped my water and kept my eyes cast down to my plate. Jimmy's eyes wide with shock.
“Why didn't you ever tell me? You know I would've lended you a place to stay” Jimmy finished the last of his steak and chewed slowly. I couldn't tell him the truth, it would sound ridiculous.
“I didn't have a way to really talk to anyone, and by the time I did I was to embarrassed to tell anyone that I was a hooker” I set my fork down and pushed the plate away, I couldn't eat anymore, especially since Jimmy knew the truth. Well, almost all of the truth.
“What about the guy you're with?” Jimmy pushed his glasses up onto his nose and wrinkled his nose. Time to lie.
“He helped me get out of the brothel I was working at, he's been really supportive about everything too, so it's been great” I tried to keep my tone light and happy, but I knew Jimmy saw right through it. He frowned and placed his hands on the table.
“Why didn't you at least try and get in touch sooner? I've been so worried man, you just dropped off the face of the earth and suddenly I get a message from you” I couldn't help but sigh, if he knew how Zack was he wouldn't let me go home. I couldn't be away from Zack for any longer.
“I was trying to get into the swing of normal again, you'd be surprised at how much life changes when you're a hooker” I chuckled slightly and swallowed thickly, the water I was sipping on doing nothing to help the sudden cottonmouth I had.
“Well, don't be a stranger anymore, I'm here for you” Jimmy smiled and finished his lemonade, at least he didn't hate me.

Now I just had to worry about getting back home and telling Zack why I wasn't home. That's if he didn't kick my ass the moment I walked through the door. Here's to hoping.

Jimmy and I parted ways after lunch, a quick goodbye and a tight hug left me feeling more nervous than happy, I wanted to run home and tell Zack all about the lunch, but I knew it was a bad idea. I opened the door slowly and kicked my shoes off when I stepped inside, everything looked the same. Icky was now asleep on the couch instead of his dog bed, and a small puppy laid in his bed. I didn't recognize this dog. Did Zack adopt them while I was out at lunch with Jimmy?

“Hey, you're home” Zack walked from the kitchen, a bright smile on his face. God he looked so amazing. Stop it!
“Yeah, I just went to get some fresh air for a little bit, whose the baby?” I glanced over at the small dog and smiled, they were sprawled out in the dog bed, though they barely fit.
“She's a maltese, I saw her as I was driving back from a meeting and I couldn't help myself, I thought you should name her” Zack looked hopeful, was he giving me a puppy as an apology?
“Pinkly” I said it without a second thought, it wouldn't make sense to Zack but it held a little sentimental value to myself.
“Pinkly it is” Zack leaned down and pet the small dog gently, her head lifting up as she felt a presence.

I could definitely get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
and here we bring in Pinkly