Status: HhHAAHHA

Kirk, Gossip and Online Chats

Kirk DeSimone

I just want to kiss him and love him, and for him to hope the same thing. Thanks, God. Amen.

That should do it.

---
THE NEXT DAY

I jump on my motorcycle as I begin jamming to my on the way to class playlist. My eight AM class sucks major balls but it's Voyage Through the Solar System and that's the only class I am able to catch a glimpse at Kirk DeSimone. Kirk DeSimone is everything. His smile is bright as the sun, his energy is as great as Earth’s magnetic field, and his eyes, ugh, they are just as brown as a neighborhood asteroid and so mesmerizing. Believe me.

Right as R. Kelly stops telling me about his remix on Ignitions, I feel my entire body jerk forward. My left foot suddenly hits the brakes because there's a person in the middle of the road! I sigh. Looks like I'm going to be late to mass lecture again.

As I brush my jet black hair out of my eyes, I catch the one and only Kirk staring back at me behind his shades. He arches his head to the side as if he is telling me that it is my fault for being on the road.

“Thalia, hi.” His tone masks his facial expression almost entirely. He's still staring at me like he's looking for an answer for my motorcycle mishap. I don't know what he wants from me!!

But that's nothing to what I just found out~ he knows my name!

“You know my name?” I carefully ask, pulling off my earphones.

He lets out a laugh so graceful that I know could stop comets from gliding across the universe.

“Yeah,” he lightly responds. He puts his weight on one leg as he looks down at my bike. “You're in my Solar class aren't you? I've seen your cycle parked near the building before I walk into class.”

“Oh?” I'm surprised by his strange observation.

Now he looks so shy as if he doesn't know what to say next. The silence between us makes me tap my hands on the handles of my cycle. Another second goes by. I look down at his figure and notice how slim those pants make him look. Kirk is probably starting some fashion trend with those faded jeans. Matching ripped jeans and a grey shirt wasn't the best choice Kirk made this morning, but he still looks rather dashing.

He takes a long look around us before he fills up the silence between us. “Do you want to get out of here?”

I squint. Maybe it was his sunlight smile that blinded me or I was just confused as ever. “Get out of here? Like ditch class?”

He lets out another magical laugh. “Yeah. I'm sure that bike has room for one more person.”

I swallow my gut and take up his offer. I slide up my seat and watch as Kirk kicks his legs over to sit on my bike. Now this beautiful boy is riding on my motorcycle (ayye), tightly holding onto my waist, probably wondering why I smell like vanilla and marshmallows. His face is so close to me, I could feel his warm breath against my neck. His breath was hot like a normal day on Venus. It got my mind spinning like a normal revolution.

Looks like my prayer worked. Ten points to this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was kinda inspired on Zoey 101 LOL.

don't take it too seriously
this made me laugh