Status: Kind of prewritten. Slow updates

Always Be

Never Gonna Work

"Please, Trey, I know what I said was out of line. Please say anything, even if you yell at me, I won't be mad!" James pleaded. Since he made those comments, I haven't said anything, not to him at least. I told the waiter please and thank you along with Luke, but until now, when we are walking in the mall, I didn't say a phonetic to him.

"Why should I care if I make you mad?? You obviously didn't care about what I was feeling when you said those things! Hell, you embarrassed me, publicly. I'm glad I only have to endure the rest of this to stay, otherwise, I would much rather go back home. Which is saying a lot, because last time I was there, my parents disowned me!" I shot back in a snarky tone. As soon as I said it, I realized the full impact of what I had just said. I looked into James' eyes and the shone with tears building up in them, but he tried to hide them.

"James, I- I didn't, it-it, I meant th-" he cut me off.

"If that's the way you feel, we can go head back to the hotel and I'll get you a ride to your house for tomorrow. I wouldn't force you to do something you don't want to." He said coldly, turning on his heel sharply to go walk back to where Luke was parked. I didn't mean to say it, but if that's the way he felt then so be it. We walked tensely to the car and rode in silence the rest of the way.

"Where do you live? I'll need to give Luke directions so he knows where to go."

"I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He can't drive there." I replied quietly. He frowned.

"But you, you're only 18. Where are your parents?" He questioned.

"I already told you, my parents disowned me and kicked me out. I thought I'd travel for a while. Why do you care? I'm just a fuck for you. Nothing more, nothing less." I snarked. It was cruel, but I couldn't help myself.

"Trey, no, I think you're so much more. Beside you were never even a fuck for me, I just said I wanted to, not that I was going to."

"It was implied by the second comment," I wasn't going to back down.

"Trey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you like that! Please forgive me!" I huffed. Why should I forgive him? Well, he did say that he didn't mean it like that. He also said that he wouldn't force me or even fuck me without my consent...

"Fine, I forgive you. But if you manage to upset me one more time, I'll book a flight back to America." I sighed and the older man smiled brightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you Trey! I promise to make it up to you! I'll do anything!" He offered and pleaded. I sat and thought.

"Okay. You have to do whatever I say, when I say please!" I giggled.

"I promise to! Whatever you want!" He exclaimed.

"Then we have a deal!" I stuck my hand out, and he grasped my hand, shaking it.

"Thank you Trey!" I never expected James McLellan to be pleading, much less to make me stay with him. I mean why? I'm just a scrawny 18 year old boy who is from a small hillbilly town in Iowa. I smiled brightly, because as much as I hated to admit it, I liked having this hang over his head. Something to keep him in his place.

"So, this hotel is going to be our house for the month?" I queried. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, this hotel room, just for the two of us!" He paled after the words came out, "I promise I didn't mean it like that! Like the two of us have to live in this hotel room!" I giggled.

"I know what you meant. You'd be stupid to make another jab this early in the deal." He chuckled.

"Can we finish the date though? Like just go to the mall tomorrow? I kind of enjoyed it... Not including the sexual innuendos." I blushed. He smiles brightly.

"Of course! We can go on as many dates as you want!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I have the next two chapters finished already but I'll probably won't update them till next week. I hope you guys enjoy this!