Status: By the way this story may contain spoilers even though Skyrim as a game is somewhat five years old. SO if you have not play Skyrim and are avoiding spoilers then do not read this story until you have finished the game entirely.

The Overwritten Saves of Skyrim

Prologue 3: Soft Claws Make For a Good Stealing and Killing Mechanism

The small khajiit woman was thrown in a cell huffing a bit. Abby sat in the corner of the cell hating the rags she was forced to wear. The light brown rags sitting lazily over her small form. She tightened the rope around her waist in an attempt to keep the rags from falling off her waist and legs. The Solitude dungeon was not the place she wanted to be in. Every time she did thing in the Rift where the tie with the Thieves Guild could get her out of a jail sentence, but no anything she did in the Rift went off without a hitch. She crawled over to the pile of hay and animal skin that could barely be called a bed. Abby Soft-Claw was her name and it didn’t matter if she had soft hands, because knocking over a shelf of glass vases made a loud noise that got her caught. Hell even going back to Dawnstar Sanctuary in the snow was better than this. She scratched at the cold stone floor finding a small stone had come out of the floor. Abby picked it up tossing it at the sleeping guard near her cell. When the small stone hit the guard’s helmet with a loud clang. The guard snorted as he awoke from his slumber growling a bit as he spotted Abby pressing her head against the bars. “When can I go? I only took a few septims, three statues of Dibella, and forty-seven gems that’s all.” The guard just growled again walking away from Abby’s view, “So is that you getting the keys to let me go?” The guard didn’t respond nor did he come back. Abby just plopped back into the bed. Abby was born by unknown parents, and was raised in a orphanage her in Skyrim, but trouble always seemed to find her. She went from a dragonborn who defeated Alduin only to become a thief and assassin who had killed the Emperor. She had fallen so far even the Greybeards were becoming annoyed by her. The Blades or what's left of them also were becoming annoyed by her presence. Abby began to scratch at the stone ground again as orange numbers flashed past her vision making Abby jump and smack her head against the bars of her cell’s door. She looked around to see the numbers had vanished. Abby began to ponder madness as a reason, but shrugged it off as she laid her head on her hands as she curled up on the hay bed. Abby fell into sleep feeling an almost mental tick as she tried and forget the numbers flash hoping to the gods they would spare her from more trouble. She even sent a prayer to Nocturnal and Boethiah hopping they also able to take her away from further trouble.