‹ Prequel: Master
Status: I'm not the best at mibba so let's just see how this goes

Kitten

01. Calm Down

"When is Tony going to be back with that stupid test?" Kellin asked cuddling up against me.

"I honestly don't know but he needs to hurry up before I kill him," I said kissing his forehead making him let out a little giggle.

"What's with the giggle?"

"I don't know, I still just get really... giddy when you do cute stuff like that. It reminds me that you really do love me," He said resting his head on my chest.

"Of course, I do," I said with a scoff. "But it's adorable that you're not over it."

"I will never be over it Vic, the world will never be over it. I may as well go out on the roof of the tallest building and yell "Victor Fuentes loves me," at the top of my lungs."

"How about you don't do that? The Burj Khalifa is about two thousand feet tall and I really don't want you going up there, not to mention it's in Dubai and I'm not allowed there." I said kissing his ear.

"Why aren't you allowed in Dubai?"

"I'm not allowed in the whole United Arab Emirates, to be honest, but it's not like I listen."

"Why?"

"Work," I said simply and he nodded.

"Oh, what'd you do to get you banned from a country?"

I laughed and ran my hand up and down his stomach, "America hates how they run their country and shit like that. So we did a few things that I'm not allowed to tell you about and now the Prime Minister and the President hate us even more."

"I bet you had fun over there, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah, but I will admit, their torture methods are quite arbitrary."

"How so?" He asked tracing shapes onto my chest.

"Every punishment they dish out is based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system. They just do whatever they want in that moment without really thinking about it. When I was there I saw a lot of flogging, stoning and some other things."

"Like?"

"Why do you want to know about this? Every time I tell you about my job you scream and run out of the room."

"It's distracting me from wanting to go kill Tony or hold Ariel for ransom till he gets here."

"Okay then," I said with a chuckle. "Uh one of their methods was getting a giant wooden paddle that had sharp nails sticking out of it and they would hit th-"

"Okay that's enough. I'm sorry I even asked," He said sounding grossed out. "Do you think me being pregnant is going to put a damper on our whole relationship?"

I shook my head, "I don't think so. I mean we have the help who can watch her-"

"No, I mean while I'm still pregnant," He interrupted and I scowled but shook it off before I said anything. The interrupting thing is one of my biggest pet peeves. "You're not going to think-"

"Kitten, I told you already. You're always going to be beautiful to me no matter what. Our sex life won't be as crazy and exciting while you're pregnant but I believe we can still fuck until the very day you deliver. It's just going to be a lot more vanilla than what we usually do."

"Can ropes still be involved? And whipping- and teasing?" He asked in a small voice.

"Well if you're pregnant I'll call Dr. Iero and have him come take a look at you and see what he decides."

"I thought that since you're not in the sex slave stuff anymore that you didn't talk to them," He said scrunching his nose.

"I kept in contact with a few of them. Like Oliver and Matty and Jenna." I said grabbing his hand and played with his fingers.

"Oh, I wonder what Oli and Matty are going to do when they find out I'm pregnant- if I'm pregnant."

"Not a damn thing," I muttered just as our bedroom door opened and Tony rushed in with a wide-eyed Ariel chasing after him.

"Why does Tony have a pregnancy test? Huh? Huh! Is Kellin preggers because I swe-"

"Here's this," Tony said handing me the test, his other hand covering Ariel's mouth. "Come on Ari, let's give them some privacy."

Ariel glared at him and Tony sighed before picking her up and carried her out of the room while Kellin and I got out of bed and I carried him to the bathroom.

"Okay... urinate on the stick," I urged and Kellin gave me a shocked look blushing slightly.

"I can't pee in front of you!"

"You've done it before!"

"That was a forced pee because of that stupid sucker thingy that you put on me during playtime. This isn't the same."

I sighed and turned around, "Better?"

He threw a roll of what felt like toilet paper at my back, "Get out."

I groaned, "I thin-"

"Vic! Get out of this bathroom now!"

I turned around and glared at my kitten, "Or what?"

His eyes widened and he shook it off before throwing another roll at me, "Get out Mister. Or else I'm not letting you fuck me for the rest of the month."

"You're an evil Kitten," I said and walked out of the room and fell on the bed. As selfish as it sounds I really hope Kellin isn't pregnant. I mean I love kids but I don't think I'm ready for something like that, I'm just now figuring out this relationship stuff out.

I'm getting used to Kellin's insane parents and sister- well we both are. He's just now getting used to calling them mom and dad. I'm still getting used to actually showing my feelings to someone. I don't know if I will be emotionally ready for a child, I can barely handle being in a relationship half the time. I don't even know how Kellin deals with me.

I'm always traveling, I'm forgetful when it comes to doing things with him, I'm a moody shit head with anger issues.
I can't be a father! I couldn't even be a master! Someone else took care of Kellin when he was my slave, and my other slaves were all abused and well, they weren't treated as well as my kitten. And I don't know if Kellin is ready to be a parent, he's still learning how to be an adult. I sighed and Kellin walked in the room, test in hand.

"Well?"

"We have five minutes to wait." He said and laid next to me on the bed and grabbed my hand.

"How are you feeling?"

"Nervous, what if I am pregnant?" He said quietly.

"Well then you're pregnant and we're going to have a little baby."

"Why don't you want her? I thought kids were like, your soft spot next to me or something."

"The baby?" I asked and he nodded, I sighed and played with his pale, skinny fingers. "It's not that I don't want i-her it's more like I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of thing. I'm not the dad type, I can barely keep up with our relationship. I'm always away so you'd be home alone raising our baby a lot of the time, I'm not all that good with emotions- I mean fuck, I can barely handle them now and we've been together for what? A year now?"

Kellin nodded, "Yep, and then you also owned me for a year so we've been around each other for two years."

"And I'm just now really getting used to I don't know, treating you like a human, and the crazy thing is that I love you and it's still difficult to not treat you less than human. I still can't remember Ariel's name half the time. Not to mention I'm emotionally unattached to everyone but you an-"

"Vic!" He said covering my mouth making me glare at him. He giggled and pulled his hand away, "Sorry but you're over thinking this. You're going to be a wonderful father, I just know it. It's going to be like some kind of paternal instinct or something, as soon as you see our possible baby I just know you're going to be in love with her." Kellin told me and gave me a quick kiss. I nodded and we continued laying there until the five minutes were up and Kellin picked up the test, lifting it so that the two of us could see at the same time.

"What did the box say two lines meant?" I asked my heart in my throat as Kellin squeezed my hand as tight as he could.

"Oh my god, Vic I'm actually fucking pregnant. We're going to be Daddies."
♠ ♠ ♠
don't forget to comment and let me know what you think :) -Gabi