Maid To A Vampire

Night Time Trouble

It took a few moments of gently pulling until I got out of Jacob’s embrace. I sat up on the bed looking as Jacob rolled over mumbling lightly in his sleep. My small laughter was what woke him. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at me. “Why aren’t you asleep?” He asked looking at the small light that filtered through the boards in the window.

“I…I just couldn’t sleep…” I sighed standing next to the bed.
Jacob sat up in the bed,
“Sorry for using you as a…pillow,” He mumbled shyly, still sleepy.
A light blush tinted my cheeks, I could tell because Jacob smiled and looked at me with a smirk.
“What?” I asked moving up to the bed where he lay. His smile grew wider as he pulled my waist making me fall back into the bed half sprawled on top of him.

“W...What are you doing?” I asked a bit started but smiled at his childish manner.

“It’s weird…you know…” He murmured his childish voice leaving into a somewhat serious voice. I stared down at him tilting my head slightly.

“What’s weird? Besides the fact that you’ve pulled me on top of you…” I added the end and he smiled lightly.

“That…you never change… It seems like a burden… I mean, always being fed on,” He whispered turning his head to look the other way as I sat on the bed next to him.
I looked down biting my lip slightly.

“…Yeah… Well As long as I’m helping someone, I don’t feel it is much like a burden…” I replied softly rubbing my arms.
My hair fell into my face, as I looked at him sit up. He smiled at me a bit and moved the hair out of my eyes. “You shouldn’t hide your cute face…” He smiled putting his hand back into his lap.

The pink shade that was still slightly visible on my face before darkened. I tucked some hair behind my ear. “…Well… You… should play me at a game of Racing.” I smirked jumping out of the bed.

“Aw, This early… No!! I’m going back to bed!” He whined laying back in the bed and pulling the covers over his face.

I laughed slightly and walked out of his room and went over towards the couch were I noticed that Alex was sleeping on. I tilted my head confused. “What’s Alex doing in here?” I whispered quietly to myself sitting on the floor against the couch. I turned the volume down and started to race computer cars, finding it hard to beat them until about two hours were I was almost a pro. I heard a small groan and I turned to look at Alex rubbing his eyes and staring at me.
“Hey…” He yawned and turned over facing the couch cushion.
“Alex…. why are you sleeping in here?” I asked putting down the controller.
He mumbled against the couch and then turned back to look at me.
“My room got trashed…” He groaned sadly closing his eyes and turning again.
“Oh…I wonder who would do that” I said more to myself than to Alex.
He mumbled against the couch and I heard a faint, “Who do you think?”

I continued to play the game until it got a bit dark, after a while Jacob came walking out of his room rubbing the sleep from his eyes and that’s when I noticed he was only wearing pants. He came and sat down next to me on the floor staring at the TV screen almost like a zombie… well he was undead…
I stared at him, my eyes slightly wide. He turned and looked at me tilting his head slightly. “What?” He asked finally breaking the silence.
“You’re not wearing a shirt…” I whispered still staring at him.
He looked down and then back at me and then down again and shrugged patting me on the head and stared at the TV screen again.
We heard a shuffle behind us and Marcus walked out of his room more awake than Jacob was and more fully dressed.

"Where are you going?" Jacob asked tilting his head. to the side.

"Going to the store, I just rememberd there is one that is open at this time, A meat
department and everything. " He answered walking to the door.
"Buy me something!!" Jacob called as the door shut and locked.

"Why'd he lock the door?" I asked staring at it confusingly.

There was a moment of silence and tension in the air and I turned to look at Jacob and Alex.
"Since... Ann Marie got attacked, we can't really let anything happen to you..." Alex told me before Jacob could leaving Jacob with his mouth wide open.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry guys! I totally forgot were I was going with this one.. >< Next chapter will be better I PROMISE!!!