Waking The Demon

Jealous Too

(Brian's P.O.V.)

Me and Zacky arrived at Jay's house and luckly he was still home.

"Dude I'm going to wait for you in the car," Zacky said.

"Alright well I'm just going to go in and tell him everything quick and we will go meet the guys at the bar," I said before getting out and infront of the front door to Jay's house. I noticed the door was cracked open. So I let myself in.

Where the hell is he. I looked downstairs for Jay but he wasn't anywhere. So I went upstairs to see if he was in his room. Once I got upstairs I heard noises. I walked closer to his room and heard something I didn't want to hear.

"Mm Jay faster!" I knew from the voice it was Lusty. I wanted to so badly beat Jay up, but if I did Lusty would just hate me more. Not wanting to hear my Lusty screaming some other guys name, I quickly left back to my car.

"So you told him what happened?" Zacky asked me when I got inside the car. I sighed and said,"Yea."

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing just told him everything and that's it," I said. Zacky just starred at me and I knew he knew I was lying.

I sighed and said,"Lusty was in there with him. They were fucking each other."

"Wow. So I'm guessing she must have told him everything then," Zacky said.

"Yea I guess," I said not wanting to remember Lusty and Jay's noises.

"You still going to try and get her?" Zacky asked.

"I don't know Zacky," I said. After that Zacky just stood quiet. Soon we arrived at the bar and lucky me hot girls were there! Maybe I can finally get laid.

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

A few thrust's later me and Jay came and we lay there in his bed.

"That was fucking amazing," Jay said.

"Yea it was," I said as I snuggled closer to him as he wraped his arm around me.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Um its around 8 why?" I asked.

"Oh shit I was suppose to meet up with the guys at the bar," he said before sitting up.

"Oh well why didn't you tell me we could have done this tomorrow," I said as I started getting up and changing.

"Trust me babe this was worth making the guys wait," Jay said before getting up and putting his clothes on as well. I smiled and turned to Jay.

"Ok well then see you tomorrow babe," I said.

"Wait, you don't want to come with me?" he asked.

"Are you sure I don't want to be in the way," I said.

"Of course I'm sure," he said before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Alright fine I'll come with you," I said before kissing his lips quickly.

"Alright then lets go," he said before pulling me with him to his car. Soon we arrived at the bar. I don't know why but once me and Jay went over with the guys I glanced at the bar and saw Brian talking with some girl and I felt jealousy. Ugh!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments for next chapter loves!!

<3lusty!