Status: Brand new and in progress!

Rockstar Charm

One

I could feel myself becoming weak. The way his sharp hazel eyes pierced into mine unnerved me in the most delightful way. He was picking me apart and all I could do was stand there. I wanted to look away, I wanted to shut him out but I couldn't. I was frozen, entranced by this man. I swore his type off when I got into this business. So many have tried and I took pride in the fact that I never wavered or faltered in my belief that I deserve better than what they could offer. They're all the same in the way they treat and degrade women, always only after one thing. However now here I am looking into the eyes of temptation. He could break me if he wanted to. How was I going to survive the next six months working along side of him? I had met my match. The challenge was there in his eyes. I already knew what this man was capable of doing to me emotionally, and he hadn't even introduced himself to me yet. His six foot two, heavily tatted muscular stature was definitely easy on the eyes. The way his hat was slightly tilted gave off a sense of cockiness. The silver hoop threaded through the side of his lip told me he might be a bit edgy. Everything combined was a recipe designed to test my will. I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't realized everyone else had already done their introductions. It wasn't until he stuck his hand out in front of me that I understood that time was still moving.

"Hey I'm Matt Sanders," he smiled at me, revealing a set of dimples in the corners of his mouth.

Shit, pull yourself together woman!

I smiled brightly and gently enclosed my hand around his large one.

"Hi I'm Aria Smith it's a pleasure to meet you," I answered smoothly. I mentally gathered my wits and was able to come to my senses better now. I kept my best game face on, the one that said 'don't even think about it I am not a groupie'. Although he definitely had me rattled a bit I was pleased to see the surprise in his eyes when I didn't instantly turn into a puddle of blubbering mush at his feet.

"The pleasure is all mine," he replied with a sly wink.

Oh please Mr. Sanders as if.

"Okay people the show starts in one hour let's get moving!" Chris the tour manager, aka my boss, announced.

"I'll see ya soon," Matt smiled as he and his band mates filed out of the break room. I made no physical reaction to the look he just gave me, but on the inside my stomach was attacked violently with butterflies.

This tour might just kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone enjoys this! I really loved this story but it definitely needed a change. Feedback is appreciated! It motivates me to update faster!