Sequel: Forever.

My Heart's Melodie

nineteen

The concert had just started. I was still sitting next to Alice, where I really didn’t want to be.

Joe and his brothers were singing Got Me Going Crazy; I’d have to say my favorite song on the new CD. I felt like Joe was singing about me…..he was making ME crazy!

“Oh, stop staring,” Alice said. I tore my gaze away from Joe, and looked at her. She looked like she was trying to contain a smile.

I turned away, jealous. Joe was probably singing about her.

Alice could tell the atmosphere had gotten heavy.

“You know, he really likes you.”

My eyes went wide as S.O.S. started. She could tell she surprised me.

“You don’t believe me, do you?” I just shook my head, disbelieving. “Didn’t think so. But seriously, I had to slap Joe upside the head because he was talking about you so much.”

Did she sound jealous?

**--**--**

We got home from the concert just around midnight. The boys had a meet and greet afterwards, and the fans were insane. I don’t know how they did it, but they kept a smile on their faces throughout the whole thing.

Even when a girl tackled Joe to the ground and tried to kiss him.

But we were back safely, away from crazy, screaming fan girls.

I watched as Joe set all of his stuff down, collapsing on the couch. He turned towards m, looking like he was going to say something, but stopped when he say me watching him.

I swear my heart almost stopped. His eyes were sparkling with an intensity I had never seen before. Probably because of Alice; I could see they were in love, even when Alice denyed it.

It sickened me. He obviously hadn’t known I had loved him for the past 7 years. Even if I had told him.

But then I thought of something else. How many of those had Nick loved me? Or was it even longer than that?

“Mel, you okay?” Joe asked while cocking his head to the side.

Crap, he looks so cute like that….

“Mel?”

“Uhhh, right. Yah, I’m fine.”

“You sure? You look a little…..stressed.”

Of course I’m stressed!I’m in a sick love triangle, square thing where everyone’s in love with the wrong person!

Wow. A bit like A Midsummer’s Night Dream, isn’t it?

Ironic much.


“No, I’m fine.”

I clenched my teeth, and turned away just as Alice entered the room. I didn’t want to see them together.

“Melodie?”

I turned around to see Alice watching me. I really didn’t want to talk to the skinny, little brunette that could easily be a model.

“Hmm?”

“Can I talk to you upstairs please?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, update (:
Tell me what you think....I'm still waiting for more comments, and more votes on the sequel status (: