StarStream

Rescued

Starsteam onlined in a large ware house of sorts. She was strapped down to a berth. All of her communications were shut down and after performing a check of her systems, she realized that her weapons were offlined. They were still there, but she couldn't use them.

'Where the frag are we?' Starlighter thought.

'Fragging con base probably. Most likely in Starscream's lab or Scalpel's medbay.' Moonstream thought.

"I see you have awaken. It's about time." She looked over to the source of the voice and into the red optics of a rusted and barnacle encrusted Megatron.

"You were offlined!" She gaped.

"As were you Moonstream."

'Frag he knows I'm here. What have they done to you?'

'I can't tell my clocks, my communications, my weapons are all disconnected, but other than that I feel fine.'

'Unless…'
Moon trailed off.

'Unless what?'

'We're bait.'

'What do you mean?'

'Megatron wants the others to come to him. We're the bait. We're what's gonna draw them out.'

'Scrap!'


"How?" Starlgihter asked.

"That last All Spark shard came in handy."

"The shard." Starlighter said sadly.

'THAT WAS MY ONLY CHANCE!' Moonstream began to freak out. 'I'M NEVER GONNA GET BACK! I'M NEVER GONNA TRULY LIVE AGAIN!'

Just then a car was dropped through the roof. Megatron rose up to a different level. Starlighter didn't pay attention to the conversation. She was way too focused on calming her manic sister down.

'YOU WILL GET YOU'RE BODY BACK! I PROMISE, BUT WE NEED TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT A WAY OUT OF THIS!'

"Oh how useful the intel you can give us will be! I wanted you to be awake, while you examined, so that you can feel it all."

"You're pathetic." Starlighter said. "You act like you're going to restore Cybertron to its former glory, when in reality, you're just going to make it worse."

"I will restore order!" He barked at me.

"You will put tyranny in place!" Moonstream screamed at him. He knew she was there, so she might as well make her presence know, or at least that's what she thought.

"You will be quiet femme or the you will have to suffer much more than I originally intend."

She growled. A small microscope in the corner of the room transformed and crawled onto her chasis. "I am ze Doctor!" He declared. He scanned her.

'If only he got a little closer to your servo.' Moonstream thought. "Then you could flick the little fragger.'

"Femme has two sparks! We must open up her spark casing!"

"Get the frag away from me, Scalpel, you little pit spawn!" Starlighter said, trying to thrash, but getting nowhere. Instinctually the plates that made up her chasis closed tighter together.

"Let me assist you." Starscream hissed activating his aw blade.

That's when the twins' saviors arrived. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe burst into the con base, blades drawn. They both landed hits to the seekers wings. With a screech of agony he fell back.

"Thank Primus." Starstream said.

Megatron let out a roar and went to fire upon Starstream, but a shot from a riffle prevented that from happening. "You will not touch my sparklings, Megatron." Optimus said, before activating his battle mask. Megatron sent a shot, back, but missed. Prime closed the distance between them and activated his energon sword. The two destroyed the wall of the abandoned warehouse and continues their fight on the asphalt outside of it.

Ironhide had the twins were currently taking on Starscream, who was doing his best to escape. Ironhide was locked up with a con she'd never seen before. Bee was taking on a hiding Sideways.

Ratchet ran in and began to release the femme from the table.

"Damn am I glad to see you!" Starlighter said.

"Online her weapons." Moonstream said. She wanted con energon to spill from their bodies and cover the ground.

'Moonstream, we'll get them. I'll make dam sure of it.'

'You better.'


Ratchet got to work. Just as he connected the last one, Skywarp appeared behind him, blaster charged. Starlighter instant drew her sword and sent it into the cons spark chamber, offlining him instantly.

"Fragging scrap metal." She said.

"DECEPTICONS RETREAT!" Megatron's voice boomed.

"No!" Starlgihter screamed. She wanted revenge. Moonstream wanted revenge.

"Let them go. Your father is gonna want to get you back to base as soon as possible." Ratchet said.

"Prowl was giving almost the exact same speech to the golden and crimson twins, who were in need of a trip to the medbay.