Status: Lady in Red is RATED R! Be advised. Strong and Mature Content! Updated regularly :)

Lady in Red

Chapter 10

Friday came faster than I thought. Employees in the office had came to find out that I was going out of country with the man they wished to be with and suddenly there was more hatred than ever for me. I began to pack my bags and placed all my essential things in first before piling my clothes in. Greta found this a golden opportunity for me to finally wear my Victoria's Secret lingerie she had bought for me last christmas and thought maybe it would be amazing to be in it in front of him. I shook my head at the thought. He is my boss, for god's sake. I packed it anyways.

"Greta, I don't know about this," I whispered, nervously. I wasn't quite getting an excitement out of this like I should. I was beyond nervous. Beyond scared for my own life. I have never traveled out of country before and this was just…beyond petrifying.

"You are going to Japan with Mr. Hottie. I don't know why you are complaining! I would die to be in your shoes right now, any girl would. It's going to be fine, Darling!" She encouraged me, rubbing my shoulders for a support. This didn't help. At all. My heart was racing too fast for my own liking and my palms had already began to sweat.

"Go for me."

"I would if I could in a heart beat! Now, stop finding a way to not go and just..go!" She pushed me out of the door and locked it from behind me. Just in cue, a limo pulled up in front of me. Perfect timing, I thought. I clutched onto my bags tightly as the window rolled down. Mr. Dean gave me a dazzling small smile and signaled me to hop me with his head. I nervously smiled back as I made my way in. The limo pulled away out of the driveway and I looked up at him. Reece Dean was full of new surprises. I bit my lip as I took him in. He wasn't in his business attire! In fact, he had on 'normal' clothes. A black, tight fitted shirt that hugged his body like a teddy bear. His muscles were prominent than ever before and they were bulging out, immensely. He had on a fitted blue jeans and his dark brown hair was neatly trimmed and well-groomed that was pulled back. I bit my lip as I tried to look anywhere but at him. He was a fine piece of sight that made my belly uncurl in need. I hated the fact I was sitting right in front of him to where he could see me like this. Oh, how low I felt already.

"You look lovely, Ms. White," he finally says, breaking the uncomfortable silence that engulfed around us. I look up at him.

"You, also. I see you are not in your everyday business attire," I smile.

"I need to feel normal somedays, Ms. White," He smiles. This time I chuckle.

"You don't feel normal in your business attire, sir?"

"Absolutely not. I am a whole new different person outside of my costume. You might be surprised," he challenges, tilting his head to one side. I didn't say anything. Instead, I pinned a stray hair behind my ear, smiled, and looked out the window. I don't know how far we are from the airport as it was not prominent to my sight yet.

The whole ride to the airport was comfortable somewhat. Mr. Dean was on his phone most of the time dealing with his business while I just observed the outside, drowning it all in with a smile. It was peaceful. The limo came to a stop and Mr. Dean hung up. Oh, god, this is really happening. He got out first when the door was opened for him and then I stepped out. There were many people here in the airport. It was packed with people running or walking inside. I knew about airports as I had dropped Jay Dean off numerous of times. We passed through the security with ease as we were given an entry first. Everyone looked at us-- him in awe as we walked right past through them. Reece Dean paid no attention to the hot bombshells near him as they checked him out. I chuckled. Typical girls.

We somehow didn't have to wait like everyone were doing until our flight was called. We walked right past them and into a little hallway that led to a small glassed bridge. We walked through it and I could see all the planes defending and acceding. My heart raced.

Where are we going? I thought. I knew one thing for sure that these planes weren't having us at all. We walked down the little bridge until I came across something so wide and extraordinary. It was a private jet! Oh! There were multiple jets lined up and each one of them had 'Dean' imprinted on it. This airport belonged to him? As well as these jets? Jay Dean had never showed me any of these but not that it was any of my business. I was gaping at it with my mouth slightly open in awe and I hadn't realized it until I heard a soft chuckle from next to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked, walking next to me. I licked my bottom dry lip and nodded.

"Were traveling in that?" I asked, bewildered. I only got another chuckle from him as he ignored me, grabbing my hand into his soft ones. My heart almost leaped out of my chest as his energy radiated from him to me. I looked away, blushing crimson red. What will people say if they saw him holding my hand like this? His hand led me to wear his number three jet stood and we both walked in, hand to hand.

My first time ever in a jet!

I was more than bewildered this time. Words couldn't explain how amazed I was. From the outside anyone can tell its a jet but from the inside it was a whole new different ball game. You could mistaken this as a house built in a jet form. I smiled as I took in the view. Everything inside was built black and white. White, cushion sofa-chairs, black marbled flooring, polished ceiling. It was just the front part though. The jet was bigger from the inside than I thought. We walked in more and that's when I realized that there was also a bedroom in here! It was fairly big for a jet! The bed was white with a black silk comforter and there was a black curtain by the windows. There was a TV on the wall in front of the bed as well as a small walk in closet. Everything was decked out. A small smile slipped through my face as I realized how amazing this all looked. There was a long sofa that stretched out all the way through the jet next to the seats. This was just the middle part, I couldn't possibly guess what was by the tail of this jet.

"May I take your jacket, Ma'am?" Someone said from behind me, almost knocking me off my balance. I turned around to come face to face with a male figure that looked almost about the age of thirty. I smiled and nodded as he took it off of me. He was charming for his age.

"Thank you, Mr--"

"Marcos." He finished off, nodding with a smile. I acknowledged it back with a grin.

"Yes, of course."

"Please take a seat, Ma'am. We will be lifting off soon." With then he disappeared. Where was Mr. Dean? I looked around to find him nowhere and so I took a seat in front of an empty one. About three minutes later, he walks to me with a phone on his hand. He quickly says his goodbyes to whoever he was speaking with and sits in front of me, placing his phone away in his pocket. We share an eye contact as I take my bottom lip in my mouth again.

"Welcome, Mr. Reece Dean and Ms. Catherine White to this lovely NetJet, Gulfstream g550/Gv. I am your co-pilot, Jacob Martins here to tell you about the necessity of flying in this lovely jet. Please keep your seatbelt on until advised so. Flight duration to Narita International airport from Boston is approximately 26 hours and 42 minutes. A fairly long flight but we are expecting a fairly smooth flight today. Please watch the little precaution and safety video on the flat screen Tv for your safety. Thank you for choosing to fly in NetJet and I hope you all have a wonderful time flying with us." The speaker turned off as the co-pilot's voice disappeared in midst air. I almost threw up but held it back in as I inhaled and exhaled, silently. My heart began to race immensely. Was it too late to back out? Perhaps maybe quit so I wouldn't have to go through this?

"Are you okay? You look a little pale, Ms. White," he said, buckling his seat belt. This jet hadn't lifted off yet.

"I..I never flew before," I half whispered, clutching onto the handles of the seat until my hands turned purple.

"Relax, Catherine. You are going to be alright. Just breathe," he assured me, grabbing my hands with his. He rubbed my hands with the pad of his thumb and my body almost immediately began to relax. I let out a breath I was holding onto.

"How can this jet fly across the country, sir?" He gave me a small chuckle.

"This baby is built to do so. It will get you anywhere you want in short period of time," He smiled. How can this do that?! Twenty-six hours was a short period of time for him? Suddenly, my stomach starts to rumble.

"Sir, where is the bathroom?" I asked, panicking. Mr. Dean suddenly unbuckled his belt, got up to grab my hand, and pulled me up. I was guessing he was taking me to the bathroom so I followed, hurriedly. He pointed at the double door painted solid black and I rushed inside, oblivious to my surrounding. Within seconds I was already kneeling down to the toilet where everything that was left in my stomach came out. I don't know how many times I threw up in here but when I finally did stop, I got up with what strength I had left. I slowly walked to the sink and that's when I took in the surrounding. The bathroom was extremely well decked out and beautiful. It was a huge bathroom with polished black marbled flooring and the ceiling as well as the wall matched. There was no tub but there was two big glass doors. I looked through them and realized that this was actually very extraordinary I had ever seen. The ceiling had what looked like a waterfall themed type of shower. There was no faucet but merely just three little buttons marked cold, hot, and stop. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and bit my lip from tearing up. Oh, how embarrassing! I just threw up in this bathroom in front of my hot boss. I hadn't realized I was this sick to flying even though this would mark my first time! I hesitated to walk back out. My cheeks were flaming red and I didn't want him to see me like this. But I have to get out there one way or another. I cannot stay in here admiring this luxurious bathroom no matter how much I want. I quickly washed my face, dried it off, and pulled my hair back in a tight pony tail. I didn't want to do this but I mustered all my left over strength and walked to the door, slowly opening it. Reece Dean stood out there with a concerned face, his hands in his pockets.

"I didn't know you were air sick, Ms. White," he whispered, stepping closer to me. I tried to step back as I didn't want him to smell my throw up mouth but it was nearly impossible to be away from him as he was too close to me.

"I didn't know either, sir," I said, half smiling. He chuckled as he finally grabbed my hand, taking me back to our compartment. I sat down with ease. Mr. Dean sat down in front of me but didn't buckle up.

"Would you like to be escorted back home, Ms. White? I wouldn't want to force you into joining me if you're not comfortable with flying," he says, giving me a small smile that didn't reach his eyes. I bit my lip. Be escorted back home?. But I didn't want to go back home! I couldn't help but to feel a little pang of disappointment hit me. I wanted this..with him.

"I'm alright, sir. I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to fly with my boss," I said, sitting back to buckle up. Mr Dean gave me a real, heart warming smile this time and sat back.

"Good." He raised his right thumb up in the air to signal the crew members that it was alright to proceed. He buckled up as the doors closed. The engine started to roar and slowly we started to move. I reminded myself to breathe and focus on anything but the plane. The safety video popped up on the Television but I chose to ignore it as I didn't want to get sick again.

"I don't think you're air-sick, Ms. White," he finally says, leaning back against his chair with his full attention adverted to me.

"How so?"

"The plane hadn't even moved and you felt sick to your stomach. Normally, sickness starts when you're in the air. You're nervous," he says, nonchalantly. I melt under his gaze as he says that with a painful blush creeping on my cheeks. He's right, though. I am nervous.

"Yes, sir." I say, truthfully.

"Why?" His question throws me off guard.

"It's just..I never flew before. And this is my first time..with..you.."

"Is flying with me this bad, Ms. White? You wound me!" I can't help but to laugh at his sudden outburst.

"No, sir. That's the thing. I want to fly with you, I like the idea." My head shoots up as I realize what I just blurted out. I cannot believe I just said that! I try not to panic and my mood suddenly sets back in content as he gives me an approving small smile. I'm blushing a little to hard now as this day just gets extremely uncomfortable.

"Good," he murmurs, a little too low for my hearing. Maybe I wasn't meant to hear that but somehow I did. I bite the inside of my lips. Suddenly, Mr. Dean presses a small button next to him and within seconds a crew member walks up with a glass of water and two pills in her hand. I looked up to see a petite, beautiful brunette holding the necessity in her hands.

"Thank you, Megan." She blushes crimson red as her name flows out of his mouth and walks away, pinning a stray hair behind her ear before looking back at him. Reece Dean's attention, however, is on me and the poor girl notices it before giving me a cold glare. Oh, boy.

"Take this," he says, handing me the glass with the pills. I immediately do so as this might help me not to panic.

"Thank you, sir," I say, smiling.

"Catherine?"

"Yes, sir."

"Call me, Reece. We're not working right now."

"Reece?" His name flows out of my mouth with ease. We are on first name bases now? I can't help but to smile. I nod and blush as he throws me a wink.

"You alright, now?"

"Yes, fine now," I mumble. I look out the window and hold on to the handles of the seat tightly again as we began to ascend in full speed out of the driveway. The Jet bounces off in midair and I can't help but to panic.

"Catherine, look at me. Don't look outside, look at me," he says, grabbing my hands again. I do so and slowly and slowly my body starts to relax again.

"I'm sorry.." I manage to say, embarrassed.

"You don't need to apologize, we all had that the first time we flew," he smiles. I can't help but to nervously laugh.

"Did you throw up when you had to first fly out of nervousness?" He throws me his beautiful sound of signature chuckle and shakes his head.

"I didn't quite vomit but yes I did panic when it was my first time."

"When was your first time?"

"When I was six." Oh.

"I never imagined in my either life that I would get to fly. And that too..out of country, sir."

"First time for everything, huh?" He chuckles again.

"Yes, very. This is a lovely jet, sir--Reece. I have never seen anything like this before?"

"It was my 21st gift from my father as birthday present. It is quite lovely. This is my favorite out of all the other ones," he says, rubbing onto the handles of the seat like a baby. I smile as my body accepts the flying mode.

"How many do you have?"

"Seven. Two of them are Gulfstream but the rest are different brand. This baby takes me out of countries while the rest takes me through different cities."

"All of those were gifted to you?"

"Not quite. I bought majority of them myself as the three of them including this was gifted to me."

"Which one do you fly the most?"

"Netsie," he smiles. Netsie?

"Whose that?"

"This one," he laughs. I can't help but to giggle.

"You named it, Netsie?"

"It was the best I could think of out of the blue."

"The name suites it really well," I encourage him. He doesn't say anything and instead looks at me with a slight smile. I blush under his gaze again and I look down.

"Look outside the window," he says, not removing his eye contact with me. I look up to do so and gasp as we are surrounded by blocks of white clouds. I take a closer to look only to see the city minimizing slowly and slowly, disappearing away out of my sight.

"How..how did we get up here so fast?" I manage to ask, bewildered.

"Conversations make time go by fast, Sweetheart," he mumbles. I look up at him and smile.

"Thank you..for em..giving me an opportunity to fly for the first time. Even though I'm not quite fond of it but I think I like this."

"You are going to enjoy it much more in the future. This is just a beginning," he winks. What does that mean? Suddenly the speaker goes off.

"Mr. Dean and Ms. White, you may feel free to unbuckle your seats and do as you please so. Thank you." I kept myself buckled as Reece unbuckled himself with a chuckle.

"You can get up, Catherine. It's fine. Trust me and this baby," he says, leaning forward. His face is just two small inches away from me and my body suddenly starts to get very hot. Can he sense me like this? Then all of a sudden my seat is being unbuckled. He grabs my hand and slowly lifts me up my seat. My feet is like jelly right now.

"Come on, I'll show you around." With then he takes me forward and I follow him into the hallway that leads to a small kitchen. A kitchen! I realize that this part of the plane was completely blank from my image. I gawk at it like a toddler would do to a piece of candy. It's not too small but not too big either as it fits perfectly in this jet with ease. The furnishings are well polished black. I have never seen anything like this before. Then we go through the kitchen and into another small hallway that leads to a lot of black and white, rounded sofas. I smile. Then he takes me to the dining room where a round, polished marble black glassed table sets with chairs around it. There are wine glasses hung from a small hook next to the cupboards. The dining place is fairly big! I am far mesmerized. He leads me through the bedroom next and my heart takes another dip into something alien.

"What would you like to do?" He asks, giving me a challenging smile. Something far alien pulled into my belly.

"I'd like to shower if you don't mind, Sir," I mumble, far to quite for my liking. I notice that there's a small glint in his eyes as I said that. If I am not mistaken, was that lust? I quickly push the thoughts away as he gives me a small, lopsided smile. It is as beautiful and heart melting as it could get.

"Go ahead. There's towels in the bathroom. I'll be waiting in the dining room and we can maybe get something to eat, okay?"

"Okay," I whisper, smiling. He gives me a small wink before heading out. He doesn't disappear completely out of my sight though and seeing him like this outside the bedroom pulls something deep into my belly again. My heart begins to race as I muster up all my strength to walk to the door before slowly closing it. Our eye contact ends like that and I slowly walk into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shower is mind blowing. The hot water cascades down my body like rose petals and I see steam rising off of my body. I am beyond mesmerized at this moment in time and stepping out of the shower is far off my mind but I force myself out before my body becomes prune. I step out of the shower and wrap a pink towel around my body. My wet long hair cascades down my body as I try to towel dry it off with a smile on my face. Once I'm done I step it away from the mirror to grab my clothes. But realization hits me hard as I remember that my clothes were left out on the bed in the bedroom. I clutch onto my towel tightly and then suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Catherine, what would you like to eat?" He asks, chuckling. Maybe he realized that my clothes were laid out on the bed not with me in the bathroom? Shit.

"An-anything, sir. It doesn't matter," I say, biting my lower lip. Completely silence engulfs around me but I still feel a presence outside the door. I close my eyes tightly in embarrassment.

"Re-Reece?" I stutter, cursing lightly under my breath in embarrassment. There's a low chuckle coming from the other side of me.

"Yes, Catherine?"

"Could you..um..possible hand me my clothes that is laid out on the bed?" My face grows hot as I realize that my underwear and matching bra is beneath my little dress. Oh, god!, please don't see it! I step back as I let him crack the door open but he doesn't really crack it up. He opens it all the way up and I am stunned by the look of his face. I didn't realize he would open it all the way to see me in this state but now I couldn't even budge. I was frozen. I see him eye my body before smirking and I am beyond hot now!

"Than-Thank you, sir," I say, embarrassingly. He doesn't just hand me my clothes but merely just walks up to me slowly. I try to take a step back but I cannot as my feet are glued to the floor. He hands me my clothes, his eyes locked on mine, and I reach out to take it. Not before something like this happens.

The Jet suddenly starts to bounce and I loose my balance as I slip and fall on the floor with him on top of me as I take him with me. We are now body to body, and inch away from lips attachment. My heart starts to pound mercilessly against my chest and it's audible. The Jet stops bouncing and there's a dangerous look on his face that I had never came across before. I don't know what it is but it makes my belly uncurl in need as his face inches closer to mine, taking my breath away with it.

_______________
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed this ;) Comments and subscribe please <3