Status: Still coming up with ideas

You Had Me at First Sight

R.I.T

It was a long afternoon near evening and we were still in the studio I believe we have gotten so much accomplished for one day.

Nearly, not done but close! The guys and I were taking another little play break. Karee and Elizabeth, well, Eff I should say I guess? I really love her name the way it is personally however, if she preferred Eff I guess I can roll with it. I heard the sound of a car alarm which was to my knowledge they had come back.

"Finally, I can't wait to find out how much damage they've done when I check the bank statement next month" Jeremy laughed at himself.

We all couldn't help but laugh because he looked so drained from that piece of recurring knowledge.

"This is your queue Mike! don't mess it up!" Andy came crashing on the other side of the couch nearly knocking me over.

"I hear you, I comprehend what you are saying. Can you please stop making this awkward and I am already on edge as you see here?" I tried to be serious but they smirked at me and laughed

They wouldn't stop until the door opened then finally they quickly tried to become normal.

"You guys alright? Karee wiggled her eyebrows and smiled
Eff was right behind her and leaned her head on Karee's shoulder.

"You know on average walking into a room of boys laughing deep down I don't think we really wanna know what they were doing" Her and Karee glanced at each other and shook their heads

"Trust me darling, it's not what you'd think. It's all just simply wonderful" Daniel gleamed ear to ear and locked eye contact with her.

It was starting to bother me, Personally bother me now. I was no longer going to tolerate it at this point. She walked to the kitchen while Karee proceeded to sit on Jeremy's lap. This was the time I needed to get it over with.

"It's been a nice day" I said
She looked over and became startled, she dropped her water bottle she grabbed from the fridge.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mike I did not even hear you make a sound!" She smiled

"My bad I'm actually really good at that since i'm so quiet. " I helped give her the water bottle back and we both stood up.

"Anyways, it has been a lovely day actually. It was nice being out doing girly stuff, How are you? Hows the record coming?"

It was refreshing having someone as me about my day, I didn't have that for a while.

"It's actually going great, we finished the drums, riffs and my vocals for 3 songs so far. Getting there I'm really excited to finish it and have it out there for the world to hear. Oh, and I'm doing swell thanks for asking."

"I'm glad, that's how I feel about my lines, my clothes you know? Working so hard for months and months and having the final production. It's a great feeling of accomplishment for yourself, and no problem" She smiled at me

"Thankfully we share the same mindset then"

I smiled back and our eyes met. I was gonna go for it, the timing was perfect. We broke eyes and she proceeded to go into her bag for a stick of gum. I scratched the back of my head and turned my head to her.

"Hey, I hope to not be to forward or anything of that nature but, do you mind, would you like to maybe have dinner or something with me? tonight?" I could feel my stomach want to rise up into my throat. I haven't asked a girl out in well, 6 years... I was eager to hear her speak and give me an answer.

"That'd be really sweet, surely I'd love too" She made everything well and all well for me at that moment. My suffering ailments from previous events as of late didn't effect me as much in this moment.

"Wonderful, um, what time would be good for you? Do you have a preference?" I will be there on time.

"Hm, it's 4:30 now, so how about lets say 8:30 yeah? does that work for you and the boys? you'll have time to finish recording and what not" She was considerate

"Yeah, that works for me. I'll choose the place! I know a great spot I think you might enjoy."

"Well, then I guess it's a date then?" I smirked

"Yes, it's a date." She winked and nodded while drinking her water.

Karee and Jeremy came through the room and hugged Eff

"We heard! we weren't necessarily eavesdropping! This is such a good day!" Karee was loud and was nearly screeching

Eff became red and exhaled a long breath in an aggravated tone. She was embarrassed, I was embarrassed. This is one of those moment's where you don't really want anyone to comment at the start. Oh, well. Eff gave me her address and we finally exchanged phone numbers.

Once everyone got this memo they wished me the best and we called it a day with the recording it was 7:00pm and I was going on a date with Eff in about an hour and thirty minutes. I was nervous because she seemed so intriguing, She was a beacon to me right now and I really wanted to see where this would go.

I didn't forget about my ex that easily, I couldn't that quickly I did spend 6 years of my life with her.

I just took this as one of the biggest signs from God. It's okay to be hurt but let go. I had a strong feeling that this door would open for me.

I watched the clock back and forth while getting ready, I pushed my hair back pomped style, wore my best flannel, dark jeans and shoes. A spritz of Armani cologne and I was about set.

I was going to head over there around 8:20 oddly enough she lived about 5 blocks away from me.
I drove up to her apartment and parked the car. Should I have gotten flowers? Oh, damn I didn't even do that? I was so nervous I was arguing with myself over flowers.

I knocked three times. Around the third knock the door opened, there she stood I couldn't believe that she could get anymore beautiful than what she was. She was a masterpiece all on her own, One of God's greatest creations.