Whispers of the Moon

Chapter Five

*Arsen*

I suspected that her wolf had been suppressed but there was never any talk of what would happen if a suppressed wolf was ever awakened. Come to think of it I’ve never heard of a suppressed wolf being awakened. I wanted to panic but that would do me no good. There was one person who could help me figure out what was happening to her. After gently laying her on the bed I reach for my phone in my crumpled pants on the floor. I quickly dial the number and wait for an answer.

“You and father need to come back right now!” I don’t bother to ask how they are my only concern is my beautiful mate lying so still on the bed in her wolf form. The light of the moon through the window hits her fur and makes it glow and look almost spiritual.

“I know son, she told me, we’ll be there in 10 minutes.” I know by ‘she’ that she’s referring to the moon goddess Selene. I’m not surprised she already knows. My mother is a Spirit Wolf meaning she has a special connection to the goddess and the moon. Whenever there is trouble or she needs guidance Selene tells her what she needs to know.

“Thank you, mother, we’ll be in the hospital rooms.” I hang up and get dressed and go to my mate on the bed. She is still in wolf form and what concerns me the most is the pain she was feeling before turning. Surely that was not a good sign but assuming did no good now. I need to get her to the main hospital area. Considering the fact that we are wolves and someone does occasionally get hurt we are not able to go to a normal human hospital so I had a built in hospital here at the mansion. My mother and the other Spirit Wolves were the ones that operated the whole thing since they had the power to heal as well.

Picking her up gently I make my way over to the hospital that is luckily not too far from my suite. As I reach the main area Michelle, the pack nurse, is at the front desk. She turns to look at me and goes back to what she was doing then she does a double take and gets up from her seat.

“Michelle, my mother is on her way here and I need you to tell me what room is vacant.” Without asking questions she quickly looks at the computer.

“Room 1 is available. I’ll go get Tommy.”

“No. Tommy is a really great Spirit Wolf but my mother is the only one allowed to look at her.”

“Is she hurt?” she begins to ask as she follows me to room one with a clip board in her hands. The rooms are designed comfortably for humans or wolves.

“I hope not.” I lay her down on the giant white hospital bed.

“What happened to her?” I know she’s asking questions as protocol and to keep a record but I don’t have the time or the patience for this shit right now.

“Listen, I understand you have paperwork to fill out but right now is not the fucking time to do this.” She paled at my growled words and only nodded and left the room closing the door behind her. I know as an alpha I should show a bit more control but at the moment I could give less of a fuck if anyone’s feelings got hurt. I began to pace around the room until my mother and father suddenly burst through the doors.

“Thank fuck.” My mother ignores me and goes to check on my girl while my father just stands back with me as we watch. She closes her eyes and drags her hands all over my baby’s wolf body. Checking for injuries I guess. Finally opening her eyes she turns to face me and I brace myself for any bad news that she might give me.

“She is perfectly fine, son.” I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding.

“Then why does she not wake up?”

“Her wolf was suppressed and the sudden change was too much for her, it caused her to faint. Just let her rest and she’ll be fine.” I’m calmer now that I know she is not in any danger. “She’s spirit born.” Mother blurts out. Well that’s a nice surprise. I knew my baby girl was special but to be a Spirit Born Wolf, they were more powerful than the ones who chose to become Spirit Wolves.

“How do you know?” she looks at me with the how-do-you-think look. “Right, sorry.”

“We need to leave her for a while to rest. Damian, my love, let’s leave Arsen here with his mate.” She takes my father’s arm and drags him out of the room. I look back at Emily, she hasn’t moved an inch and even though mother said she was fine I can’t help but be worried.

****

Six days later…

*Emily*

“It’s been almost a week and there’s still no sign that she’s going to wake up!” I instantly recognize the distressed voice. How could I not it’s the most amazing voice I’ve ever heard since I heard him curse at the library.

“Arsen, my dear, you must calm down. Stressing about it is not going to help her in anyway.” Hearing some female call him my dear really rubs me wrong. “The best we can do is be patient.” A menacing growl follows her words.

“Patient? She hasn’t even changed back! How do you expect me to be calm at a time like this?” The need to get up and comfort my mate is overwhelming. Mate. The word should sound weird but for some reason it feels so natural to say it. I know I’ve changed and that I am now different or have always been but there’s still so much that Selene hasn’t told me.

After everything went dark I had a brief encounter with Selene. She explained the basics of what was going on but she was not willing to tell me much. She said too much knowledge can cause harm so it was better to wait for things to pass and for me to learn at my own pace. Whatever that means.

I try harder to get up but for some reason I can’t seem to move. My body feels heavy like it is being held down. While I’m struggling to regain use of my muscles I don’t realize that everything is suddenly quiet and the arguing has stopped.

“Baby, please come back to me. I need you.” He’s right next to my ear and the pain I hear in his voice is too much and I fight harder to move.

It’s time to wake up child. Your mate needs you now.

Her voice in my head is beautiful and angelic. After hearing those words I feel the weight being lifted off of me and a surge of power rushes through my body as I feel myself going back to normal. Slowly I open my eyes and see Arsen with his head resting on the bed next to my arm. I lift my hand and run my fingers through his soft silky black hair. He immediately lifts his head and his shocked red rimmed eyes meet mine. He looks a mess in his crumpled clothes. His hair is longer and he looks like he hasn’t shaved in days.

“Emily,” he whispers the words as if too afraid to raise his voice least I disappear. I bring my hand up to his cheek and he leans into it closing his eyes. “Don’t move, baby.” He opens his eyes and gets up and presses a button on the bed next to me. A couple of minutes later two people walk into the room, a man who looks like an older version of Arsen and a petite blonde older woman. I know instantly they are his parents.
“Oh! She’s finally changed. Oh, Arsen, she’s beautiful and those eyes!” I feel ten kinds of fool because I know the moment his mom starts talking that it was her voice I heard while I was unable to move and burning with jealous rage. As they near the bed I move to sit up and Arsen is instantly there helping me.
“I should be mad at you,” I glare at Arsen, “for not telling me who you were or what I was but I’m honestly not.” He sits next to me and pulls me into his arms for a hug.

“Baby,” his low whisper almost goes unheard, “you don’t know how much I regret not telling you but I wasn’t sure and now I can’t help but think there could have been a way for me to prevent you going through the pain you went through.”

“That was inevitable,” I try my best to comfort him, “she says I was always meant to feel the pain when I would finally wake up.” His arms tighten around me. Someone clears their throat and Arsen releases me to look behind him. His parents are just staring at us.

“Oh, right, Emily love, these are my parents Damien and Claire Valentine.” His mother moves forward and reaches out to hug me and his father shakes my hand.

“It’s so good to finally meet you!” Clair seems like your typical bubbly blonde and her energy and smile are very contagious.

“Welcome to the family, Emily.” His father on the other hand is a very straight forward man and it’s a wonder how these two every tolerate each other but you can see the love and adoration in their eyes when they look at one another.

“I think it’s safe to say that you are better than fine now and we can finally get you out of this place.” His mother chimes in and I couldn’t agree more. Smiling up at Arsen I can’t help but feel joy at having him as mine forever. He returns my smile and I catch him off guard and pull his head down towards mine as our lips crash together forgetting that there are others in the room.

****

*Arsen*

We finally got my baby out of that damn hospital wing and I hope I don’t have to visit there any time soon. My parents helped as much as they could and I was very close to losing hope for a second there. In the end when I saw her beautiful eyes staring back at me I knew that I would have to do everything in my power to never see her like that again.

She’s waiting for me in the room while I make her something to eat since it’s been about six days since her last solid meal. My mother had said that she was spirit born but didn’t really think much of it until she said that she was destined to go through that pain. I only knew one other spirit born and that was Kate but I was never too interested in asking her about it. Grabbing the tray full of food I made my way over to our room.

Fuck me! I almost drop the food when I see what’s waiting for me. She’s on the bed like she was the first time I took her only this time she’s completely naked. Her arms are above her head and she has one leg stretched out and the other bent making her look like a siren tempting me to crash into the rocks. The scent of her arousal is thick in the air and I can’t help but get hard. I have to put this tray down before I drop it.

“Took you long enough.” She says in a low seductive voice as she begins to play with her nipple. I place the tray on one of the tables nearby and slowly walk towards the bed.

“You look good enough to eat, baby girl, but you have to rest and eat something.” I say half-heartedly as she continues to play with her nipples making my mouth water. She gets up and kneels on the edge of the bed in front of me and reaches for the button on my pants.

“I know something that I would love for you to feed me.” I just about came on the spot. Before I knew it she had managed to lower my jeans and boxers and pull my cock out. She stared at it like it was her new favorite treat and licked her lips before swiping her tongue over the tip where some pre cum had gathered. A growl erupted out of me as she did it again and finally put my tip in her mouth. That warm wet mouth that was liable to drive me insane.

Looking down at her I saw as my cock stretched her mouth and she tried to take more of me in. One of her hands came up and fondled my balls. Just as I thought this couldn’t get any better I hit the back of her throat and she keeps going.

“Jesus, baby, do you not have a gag reflex?” she hums something around my cock and takes more of me in her and I’m just a couple of inches from being all the way inside her sweet mouth. She’s working me in and out of her mouth real good and when I’m in danger of cumming and I know I have to make her stop or this won’t last long. “Emily, baby, pull off.” She releases me with a wet pop and smiles up at me. I push her back into the bed and finish removing the rest of my clothes.

“You taste so good.” She licks her lips once more as she watches me. Fuck. She’s going to drive me insane. Once I’m done undressing I get on top of her and in between her legs making sure I don’t crush her with my weight.

“I would love nothing more than to taste that sweet pussy of yours, baby, but I don’t think I can wait any longer.” I grab my cock and rub it across her pussy lips.

“Please,” a whispered moan escapes her lips and she arches her back and tries to bring me inside her. I slowly push the head inside her and pull it back out to tease the fuck out of her. It seems to work as she growls at me to hurry up and fuck her. I smile down at her and start kissing her neck and down to those beautiful luscious tits. I suck one of her nipples in my mouth as my cock starts to enter her.

*****

*Emily*

He’s trying to drive me crazy I know it but I love every minute of it. No one has ever made me feel what he does. I didn’t plan on jumping him as soon as we got to his room but I couldn’t help myself. I felt better than ever and I need to make up for lost time. He’s stretching me so good and I feel my wolf surfacing. I grab his face and kiss him when he releases my nipple. He starts to devour me as he slowly moves in and out of me as if he’s scared that something might happen like last time.

“Arsen,” I pull back to look up at him, “I need you to fuck me. I’m not going to break. Please!” Something shifts inside him and he pulls back and slams forward into me. “Yes!” Oh he’s hurting my pussy real good but I want more. I lean up towards him and I feel my teeth elongate as I move my mouth up to where his neck meets his shoulder. The urge to bite him is really strong and I want him to do the same to me as he continues fucking me.

“Do it, baby” he says as he brings his mouth down to the same area on my neck. “Bite me, mark me as yours for the world to see.” My wolf loves the sound of that and I don’t hesitate to bite him at the same time he bites me. He’s rams his cock faster and harder and my orgasms slams into me at the moment his teeth break my skin. “Cum for me again, squeeze me with your tight little pussy, baby.” I’m still cumming but he doesn’t slow down as I feel another orgasm creep up on me.

“Come with me, Arsen.” I groan as he speeds up. “Come inside me!” as the words leave my mouth I start to explode on him and I feel him pulse inside me and his cum shoots deep inside me. He stays inside me with his head buried in my neck as we both try to catch our breaths. Suddenly he picks up his head and looks down at me and brushes my hair back.

“You are the most amazing woman ever. I thank the goddess she fated me to you.” He kisses me gently and pulls back again. “I know this is all very sudden but I can’t deny what I feel for you and neither can my wolf.” I know I should feel like it’s moving too fast but I feel like we’ve known each other for years instead of days. “I love you.” Those three words are my undoing and I begin to cry with joy.

“I love you too, my mate.” They pure happiness that crosses his face is the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen. He kisses me again and begins to rain kissing down my body and when he’s hovering over my soaking wet pussy he looks up at me and winks. He actually winks. The all mighty Arsen valentine winks at me with his face a few inches away from my pussy lips.

“You ready for round two, my sexy girl?” He doesn’t wait for me to answer when he’s suddenly swiping his tongue over my over sensitive clit. I can’t help but moan as he does it again. My last coherent thought is can this get any better? Of course like if he heard me he sets off to show me just how much better it can get.