Status: NaNoWriMo2016

Keep Me Guessing

Chapter 2

Brunch, Brunch with Sebastian Stan and my best friends? Someone pinch me, no--… Punch me in the face, bite me? Ignore me. . . That’s right ignore me.

“Lilly are you listening?” Heather asked pulling her from her train of thought with a jump. ‘Oh no, I wasn’t paying attention, did he say something? Did they say something?

“Oh uh--… I was off in Lilly-Ville again,” she said innocently looking between the three faces staring back at her. “What did I miss?” she mused to them adjusting the way she sat so she could equally see all three of them and not just Sebastian.

“Sebastian invited us to a party, for his upcoming movie, Captain America: The First Avenger, do you want to go?” Franklin asked; ‘DID I WANT TO GO?! Why even ask me something like that of course I’d want to go!!’

“Oh Sebastian that’s so kind, I’d love to come, provided I’m off work.” She replied; ‘off work? What are you saying Lilly you’d quit your job just to be in a room with these kinds of celebrities.’

Sebastian offered Lilly a heart stopping smile, “Of course, Work is very important. . . but I uh, I do hope you can make it, it’d be a better chance to get to talk, ya know?”

‘oh trust me. . . I know what I’d do to get you alone right now . . .’ she thought again and just smiled widely at him. “I’d love to have that chance, really I would but uh, you know. . .”

Lilly caught the glances from her friends sitting beside her, Franklin looked like he was going to throw up and Heather looked so surprised, her heart might just stop right then and there. Lilly could totally feel that emotion pouring out of them, and in all honesty . . .

she felt it too.

After their fun brunch they returned to Heathers apartment, the group laughing at one of Sebastian’s crazy set stories. Lilly stayed behind them a bit to ponder a thought. ‘Why is this man, being so kind? Does he have ulterior motives? Nah--. . . I’m nothing important, I just work in a call center, Heather is a big time advertising agent, Franklin is a body builder and one of the best damn lawyers in new York.’

“Lilly hurry up you’re falling behind!” Franklin called out; Lilly jogged up and slipped into the elevator just as the doors closed. “Lilly-Ville is sure getting quite the work out.”

Once they got to Heathers floor, Sebastian grabbed onto Lilly’s arm. “Can we have a moment you two?” He said and Lilly noticed the strange looks on their faces as they both walked off. That wasn’t what startled her but what happened next. . .

Suddenly, the doors of the elevator closed and he hit the stop button to stop them from opening again. “U-UH, what are you doing?” Lilly asked; she was uncomfortable in tight spaces, not a lot of air room inner panicking, ya know claustrophobia.

“I’ve been flirting with you all day.” Sebastian said once the doors were closed. ‘He was what?’ “Why are you looking so--… sad?” He asked her.

“I uh, didn’t realize I was looking so sad.” She said honestly looking up at him, ‘oh boy’ she thought as he closed the gap between them quickly and had her up against the wall. ‘Is this man even real?’ She thought to herself.

“You have the most gorgeous eyes I’ve ever seen.” Sebastian stated as he cupped her cheek and came in for the kiss; Lilly dodged it and slipped away from him.

“L-look I’m flattered but h-honestly.” She started and hit the continue button for the doors to open. “You can do so much better than me, plus I know you’re in a relationship.”

Sebastian looked at her and hit the pause again. “Was, she left me. Look I thought you were flirting back with me,” he spun around and pushed his long hair back, “God I’m so stupid.”

‘what? He saw that? Lilly this man is pawning for you, don’t miss your shot.’

“I, may have at first but I, seriously thought you had a girlfriend so I backed off.” Lilly said and rubbed the back of her neck. “I don’t want things to get awkward Sebastian, you are so, so handsome and you’re quite the charmer and Mr. Grey if I do say so myself but. . .” She paused and looked at him; fuck it who was she to deny this? It was every girls dream right?

Lilly crashed her lips against his in a sweet kiss, though innocent at first, which surely wouldn’t last long, a tight hot elevator just the two of them, no windows no witnesses? She wasn’t expecting him to deepen their kiss or run his hand up under her skirt. ‘Oh my god, is this for real?’ she wondered as she felt his kisses traveling from her lips to her neck.

“Wait!” she said a little too quickly. “They’re waiting for us, we, we don’t have time for this right now.” She panted lightly, she pushed him back very lightly earning a groan from his lips. Things were just happening way too fast for the young girls taste.

“Crap, I was pushing you wasn’t I?” Sebastian asked and then fixed his hair, “Can I make this up to you? I just, don’t know what it is about you, you’re very special Lilly.” He grinned and wiped his lips to remove her lipstick from his mouth.

‘Oh lord, how hot was that? Go on girl, you’re like eve and he’s the forbidden fruit, just take a bite.’ Her conscious said to her; she smiled at Sebastian and nodded her head pressing the open on the door her friends falling into the elevator at their feet.

“Were you two eavesdropping?” Sebastian asked raising his brow; Lilly couldn’t stop the laugh that left her mouth she slapped her hand over her lips immediately.

‘Oh god you dork laughed again.’

Lilly rushed out of the elevator and into the apartment which was literally the door in front of the elevator she hid in Heathers bedroom pacing back and forth the adrenaline was flowing through veins.

“What the hell was that?” Heather asked in a hushed tone meaning Sebastian and Franklin were probably talking in the living room. Lilly turned to her friend, her cheeks were so red they were almost a light tint of purple.

“He told me he liked me and we almost fucked in the elevator.” Lilly said throwing her arms up. “Why on earth would he do that?”

Heather scoffed out. “Who the fuck cares, if we weren’t waiting would you two have--?” ‘Good god yes.’ But did she vocalize her opinion? No of course she didn’t.

“Well, I. . . I don’t know maybe, I don’t know I’m not sure.” She bit down on her bottom lip and sighed lightly. “I just--. . .” She ran her fingers through her long hair.

“You enjoyed it didn’t you?” Heather teased lightly. ‘Fuck yes, so much I’m kind of angry I didn’t dive in and just take it like a woman.’

“Kind of, he said some really charming things to me you know?” She batted her eyelashes and sighed almost dreamily. “He wants to make it up but I just got so embarrassed how do I face him again? He’s a celebrity and we just made out in the fucking elevator.

“He likes you, just go for it.” Heather said smiling.

“You think…you think it’s a good idea?” Lilly asked as she fixed herself, “Alright, I’ll go for it. Thanks Heather.” She hugged her and walked back out, she saw Sebastian look up and stand up to walk towards her.

“I’m sorry.” Sebastian spoke up quickly. ‘No, you didn’t do anything wrong, shut up.’

“You’ve got nothing to be sorry for, How about you make it up to me at the party you invited me too?” Lilly smiled, “I’ll be there.” She added and looked into his blue eyes. ‘Oh his eyes, I can’t, they’re so gorgeous. Oh god I’m staring.’ She turned her gaze down.

“Can you put your number in my phone?” Sebastian asked holding his phone out to her. Lilly took it and jotted her number down quickly handing it back. “T-There you go.” She replied to him and rubbed her neck the nerves were so getting to her.

“Well guys it’s been so much fun, but duty calls I have a press conference at 3 and its 1:15, I’ll call you later, okay?” Sebastian said that last part was directed at Lilly, who nodded in return to his question giving him a formal smile. “I’ll see you later.” Lilly spoke as everyone said their goodbyes, it wasn’t until the door would close that all chaos would happen. . .